Brian Moreau..

Bidirella
Edited Date/Time 11/29/2020 12:59pm
How is the kid doing? Someone got more info about him?

|
Motodave15
11/25/2020 1:43pm
+1 I've been waiting for a somebody in our industry to do a phone interview with him or something. I follow him on I.G but he posts cryptic messages and or past stuff.
RalphS
11/25/2020 3:18pm
I hate to see guys down and out forgotten so quickly regardless if they're an American cinderella story or a kid like Mureau
ZOBITO
11/25/2020 3:57pm
Motodave15 wrote:
+1 I've been waiting for a somebody in our industry to do a phone interview with him or something. I follow him on I.G but he...
+1 I've been waiting for a somebody in our industry to do a phone interview with him or something. I follow him on I.G but he posts cryptic messages and or past stuff.
Unfortunately, he seems to have a real hard time moving on.
Unsure
Chance1216
11/25/2020 7:07pm
Weird. I was just wondering about him the other day.
Still hoping he gets better.

The Shop

jemcee
11/25/2020 7:37pm
Motodave15 wrote:
+1 I've been waiting for a somebody in our industry to do a phone interview with him or something. I follow him on I.G but he...
ZOBITO wrote:
Unfortunately, he seems to have a real hard time moving on.
Unsure
He'll get there.. I assume he's going through the feeling 'ripped off' stage!
It's shitty and can take a while especially if he's thinking about what he could've had.. I don't envy him and I hope/assume he's got some solid people around him to prop him up..

He'll get there
Francis377
11/25/2020 11:58pm
Same goes for Kilian Auberson. Hoping these guys find a way to be happy.
Trickamoto
11/26/2020 9:35am
On another note...James Marshall is living worse than people in 3rd world countries. His facebook live videos are heartbreaking. Laying in squaler with open sores. No support or help. UNREAL.
gt80rider
11/26/2020 9:46am
Trickamoto wrote:
On another note...James Marshall is living worse than people in 3rd world countries. His facebook live videos are heartbreaking. Laying in squaler with open sores. No...
On another note...James Marshall is living worse than people in 3rd world countries. His facebook live videos are heartbreaking. Laying in squaler with open sores. No support or help. UNREAL.
Seriously? Damn..... anybody have a link to help?
HazemG
11/26/2020 10:15pm Edited Date/Time 11/26/2020 10:16pm
Trickamoto wrote:
On another note...James Marshall is living worse than people in 3rd world countries. His facebook live videos are heartbreaking. Laying in squaler with open sores. No...
Agree... so sad. On the heels of such a successful donation thread (Sacramento) do we think we can get something together for James?
Trickamoto
11/27/2020 2:07pm
Trickamoto wrote:
HazemG wrote:
Agree... so sad. On the heels of such a successful donation thread (Sacramento) do we think we can get something together for James?
Back to the top with this. Isn’t there anything that can be done to help James? Go to his Facebook page, have a read. That’s one of our own and the guy is literally laying in shit, piss and open bedsores.... In the good old United States of America. What the fuck?
11/27/2020 2:28pm
Trickamoto wrote:
HazemG wrote:
Trickamoto wrote:
Back to the top with this. Isn’t there anything that can be done to help James? Go to his Facebook page, have a read. That’s one...
Back to the top with this. Isn’t there anything that can be done to help James? Go to his Facebook page, have a read. That’s one of our own and the guy is literally laying in shit, piss and open bedsores.... In the good old United States of America. What the fuck?
That's horrible. There has to be someone close by who can help.
jk367
11/27/2020 2:44pm
Trickamoto wrote:
HazemG wrote:
Trickamoto wrote:
Back to the top with this. Isn’t there anything that can be done to help James? Go to his Facebook page, have a read. That’s one...
That is terrible. I went to the FB but couldn’t really find a spot to donate? I’m sure I missed it being I’m not really Facebook savvy but if anyone has a link to a donation please post
HazemG
11/27/2020 2:54pm
Why don’t we organize one? I’m in for a donation of someone sets up a go fund me. Let’s do a separate thread with all information to give it the best chance of being well funded.
ocscottie
11/27/2020 4:53pm
HazemG wrote:
Trickamoto wrote:
jk367 wrote:
That is terrible. I went to the FB but couldn’t really find a spot to donate? I’m sure I missed it being I’m not really Facebook...
That is terrible. I went to the FB but couldn’t really find a spot to donate? I’m sure I missed it being I’m not really Facebook savvy but if anyone has a link to a donation please post
James Venmo is @outlaw452
jk367
11/27/2020 5:15pm
Trickamoto wrote:
jk367 wrote:
That is terrible. I went to the FB but couldn’t really find a spot to donate? I’m sure I missed it being I’m not really Facebook...
ocscottie wrote:
Thanks Scottie
ocscottie
11/27/2020 8:26pm
jk367 wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
jk367 wrote:
Thanks Scottie
👍anything I can do to help my bro, im down!! Only wish I had the means to donate myself, but have my own struggles going on right now. 🙏 be with him....
musrat88
11/27/2020 9:07pm
Trying to figure out how to donate to James Marshall on his Facebook. I don't have Facebook so don't really know how to use it but wife has Facebook. If anyone starts a fund for him please let me know.
slipdog
11/27/2020 9:12pm
musrat88 wrote:
Trying to figure out how to donate to James Marshall on his Facebook. I don't have Facebook so don't really know how to use it but...
Trying to figure out how to donate to James Marshall on his Facebook. I don't have Facebook so don't really know how to use it but wife has Facebook. If anyone starts a fund for him please let me know.
Rickyisms
11/27/2020 10:23pm
What is the backstory of how James got into the situation he is in? I scrolled down his facebook a little, but didn't click play on any videos. Some of the pics of the open wounds are pretty F'ing gnarly though. Thanks for posting his Venmo, He needs some cash more than I need some bling for my bike.
ocscottie
11/27/2020 11:15pm
Rickyisms wrote:
What is the backstory of how James got into the situation he is in? I scrolled down his facebook a little, but didn't click play on...
What is the backstory of how James got into the situation he is in? I scrolled down his facebook a little, but didn't click play on any videos. Some of the pics of the open wounds are pretty F'ing gnarly though. Thanks for posting his Venmo, He needs some cash more than I need some bling for my bike.
No real backstory, just the harsh reality of a Spinal Cord Injury that we dont see that often, lots of pain and suffering. I am going on 35 years now and only been hospitalized one time, just last year and it was a horrifying experience and i am lucky to even be here.

I cant put into words the harshness of it all and it sickens me to see James suffer like this. It is a vicious cycle that once you find yourself in, its very hard to get out of.

Help if you can!
spimx
11/28/2020 8:56am
Rickyisms wrote:
What is the backstory of how James got into the situation he is in? I scrolled down his facebook a little, but didn't click play on...
James is from the Houston area and was racing pro in Supercross. He crashed in San Diego supercross and is now paralyzed. Its that time of year, I'm sending them both money now.
MXMattii
11/28/2020 1:40pm
Wouldn't it be nice if a government would take care of those people, with a piece of the tax money they collect. Probably a stupid commie idea.
silver753
11/28/2020 1:45pm
Hey OCScottie, a question for you since you would know better than everyone here. When guys like Henry strap themselves in a bike and ride, does that do damage to your internals? I see videos of more riders who are paraplegic who are riding and wondering if might cause unknow issues, much like those open sore on James Marshall. Is it true you can get those from laying in one position too long?
jemcee
11/28/2020 7:42pm Edited Date/Time 11/28/2020 9:14pm
silver753 wrote:
Hey OCScottie, a question for you since you would know better than everyone here. When guys like Henry strap themselves in a bike and ride, does...
Hey OCScottie, a question for you since you would know better than everyone here. When guys like Henry strap themselves in a bike and ride, does that do damage to your internals? I see videos of more riders who are paraplegic who are riding and wondering if might cause unknow issues, much like those open sore on James Marshall. Is it true you can get those from laying in one position too long?
Dunno about the internal injuries but I can't imagine it's any more troublesome for us than a fat dude with no core strength..
The thing is MOST people with an SCI, if we can't feel it we can't 'activate it' (without certain drugs so to speak haha) so that means it's kinda like water in a water balloon haha as opposed to a bottle.. So MAYBE there'd be unknown long term problems with the innards having no support..

Pressure sores are caused when you get a red mark from 'pressure', so yep when anyone lays in bed on their back for a long time you'll prob get a red mark near your coccyx (coccyx) but if you can feel it you'll move or shuffle off it then the mark eases or goes away.. But if you can't feel it and are not aware of it (you or nurses checking your skin) the red mark gets worse and worse.. To make it worse the 'sores' start from under the skin so by the time it ruptures (fuckin lovely haha) you're in a world of trouble and the only way to heal them is to stay off the area, and it takes months or at worst an operation..
These red marks though can happen anywhere that gets pressure like your elbows or heels.. Also you can get a mark from sitting or laying on something and not knowing (can't feel it).. I don't know if this was just said to scare us into being vigilant but the hospital told us what can happen in hours takes months to heal..

All that said, because I'm vigilant (check my skin every night) I've never had more than a red mark that went away quickly in 18 years (touch wood)

So the fact that James has them that bad in a supposed 'care facility' is horrifying!!
gym_jackets
11/28/2020 8:29pm
MXMattii wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if a government would take care of those people, with a piece of the tax money they collect. Probably a stupid commie...
Wouldn't it be nice if a government would take care of those people, with a piece of the tax money they collect. Probably a stupid commie idea.
Would be an INCREDIBLY nice thing, but some of y'all on here don't wanna have that conversation.
RalphS
11/28/2020 10:14pm
MXMattii wrote:
Wouldn't it be nice if a government would take care of those people, with a piece of the tax money they collect. Probably a stupid commie...
Would be an INCREDIBLY nice thing, but some of y'all on here don't wanna have that conversation.
Conversation the rest of the civilized world already had and agreed upon. We can be N.1 in so many things but in others we're a shit hole third world country
8tensolutions
11/28/2020 10:30pm
MXMattii wrote:
Have you heard of disability? It is probably the most widely abused government benefit, but in this case would be legit.
pdub187
Fantasy
2544th
11/29/2020 1:15am
Have you heard of disability? It is probably the most widely abused government benefit, but in this case would be legit.
What does it matter if a few deadshits try to scam the system though? It seems perverse to not properly fund programs and actually give help to those who need it just because someone might get something they aren't supposed to.

Post a reply to: Brian Moreau..

The Latest