Brian Deegan on The Whiskey Throttle Show- Season 3, ep. 1

Husky807
1/21/2021 2:35pm
mx_563 wrote:
Can anyone explain to me where that silly pulpmx "drop" comes from...it's supposedly Deegan (someone pretending to be Deegan) talking about Ryder D. Matthes used the...
Can anyone explain to me where that silly pulpmx "drop" comes from...it's supposedly Deegan (someone pretending to be Deegan) talking about Ryder D.

Matthes used the drop a lot on the Nicolletti show few weeks back. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
It’s Weege doing an impression of Brian and his accent, all in good fun obviously and comedy gold!
Dimblewambie
1/21/2021 2:40pm
mx_563 wrote:
Can anyone explain to me where that silly pulpmx "drop" comes from...it's supposedly Deegan (someone pretending to be Deegan) talking about Ryder D. Matthes used the...
Can anyone explain to me where that silly pulpmx "drop" comes from...it's supposedly Deegan (someone pretending to be Deegan) talking about Ryder D.

Matthes used the drop a lot on the Nicolletti show few weeks back. Anybody know what I'm talking about?
Wait, that’s not Deegan?
mx_563
1/21/2021 3:04pm
mx_563 wrote:

Husky807 wrote:
It’s Weege doing an impression of Brian and his accent, all in good fun obviously and comedy gold!
When did Weege do that? Was that a previous Pulp show or was that one of the other podcasts?
chief_jubs
1/22/2021 5:37am
The whole time all I could hear was Weege doing his Deegan impression. It was really hard to take the podcast seriously lol

The Shop

jk367
1/29/2021 3:39am
Just got finished and this was easily one of my fav episodes. Deegan is a breath of fresh air. Seems like a dude that just really loves life and has some incredible stories. Thanks ping and keep up the good work
8tensolutions
1/29/2021 7:28am Edited Date/Time 1/29/2021 7:29am
chief_jubs wrote:
The whole time all I could hear was Weege doing his Deegan impression. It was really hard to take the podcast seriously lol
"We'll get there.....We'll race Ryder D....We'll race him when it's time.....

Great stuff, and of course "youokbackthere"
FolkLoar
1/29/2021 11:04am
diz330 wrote:
pretty impressive business sense to start the metal mulisha LLC. He must hold the record for most money made post racing career with just 1 win...
pretty impressive business sense to start the metal mulisha LLC. He must hold the record for most money made post racing career with just 1 win to his name. Gotta have more $ in the bank than Mgrath or any other rider from the 90's. His East coast home is to die for.
It’s for sale! I wonder what that house would go for in CA?

Lake James Real Estate

Post a reply to: Brian Deegan on The Whiskey Throttle Show- Season 3, ep. 1

The Latest