Bret Michaels

gonemoto
Edited Date/Time 3/12/2022 4:10am
@SupercrossLIVE: RT @bretmichaels: In CA tonight, but @SupercrossLIVE vibing all the way from #Phoenix @SPEED #SXonSPEED. Hope all got their ride on.

Yesssssssss! The most awesome tweet ever! Thank you Bret, thank you
very much. Love that bike. Could use more skulls though.
Gold Jerry, gold
|
ga_pike
1/13/2013 6:31am
Bike's lame... needs Monster stickers and black plastic!
FastEddy
Fantasy
890th
1/13/2013 6:44am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2013 6:45am
Rock on,80's dude! Smile
1/13/2013 7:56am
I wonder if his bald spot shows when he hits the green powerband?

Sadly he is better than Rutledge Wood !
chrisbuehler
1/13/2013 8:36am
I wonder if his bald spot shows when he hits the green powerband?

Sadly he is better than Rutledge Wood !
What bald spot? C'mon dude, all I see is badass long hair showing under that do-rag! You saying he's going bald under there?! Next you're gonna tell me there's no Santa Claus

The Shop

Mr. G
1/13/2013 8:39am
As much as I thought Poison was the worst hair metal band from the 80's you gotta hand it to a guy that never crashed and burned like so many in that industry (especially since he is diabetic) and he is still doing it for a living. Pretty good really.
Wandell
1/13/2013 8:59am Edited Date/Time 1/13/2013 9:01am
Yeah, Rutledge Wood really made me miss Bret. At Bret would get Dirtyfilter75's powerband joke! LOL
1/13/2013 9:27am
What bald spot? C'mon dude, all I see is badass long hair showing under that do-rag! You saying he's going bald under there?! Next you're gonna...
What bald spot? C'mon dude, all I see is badass long hair showing under that do-rag! You saying he's going bald under there?! Next you're gonna tell me there's no Santa Claus
As many chicks as he "messes" with I use that term because I hear things WEIRD things. How does this guy keep someone from leaking a pic or going all TMZ on his ass? I realize there is limited interest in his fading glory yet as Americans we so love to destroy whatever is left of has been career in an effort to make ourselves feel better.

You know like when the 6 pack abs guys come on TV and I tell the old lady that dudes gay as I eat a bag of Doritos and drink PBR in my wife beater and dirty boxers.
kongols
1/13/2013 9:32am
As many chicks as he "messes" with I use that term because I hear things WEIRD things. How does this guy keep someone from leaking a...
As many chicks as he "messes" with I use that term because I hear things WEIRD things. How does this guy keep someone from leaking a pic or going all TMZ on his ass? I realize there is limited interest in his fading glory yet as Americans we so love to destroy whatever is left of has been career in an effort to make ourselves feel better.

You know like when the 6 pack abs guys come on TV and I tell the old lady that dudes gay as I eat a bag of Doritos and drink PBR in my wife beater and dirty boxers.
LaughingLaughingLaughing
JeepnMike
1/13/2013 9:37am
........ And at his age memory starts to fade. He put "B.M.B" on his number plate (Brett Michael's Bike) just so he would know which one is his.
1/13/2013 10:00am
gonemoto wrote:
@SupercrossLIVE: RT @bretmichaels: In CA tonight, but @SupercrossLIVE vibing all the way from #Phoenix @SPEED #SXonSPEED. Hope all got their ride on.[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/01/12/image_965633.jpg[/img] Yesssssssss! The most awesome...
@SupercrossLIVE: RT @bretmichaels: In CA tonight, but @SupercrossLIVE vibing all the way from #Phoenix @SPEED #SXonSPEED. Hope all got their ride on.

Gold Jerry, gold
He looks like a dude that just scored one of Villopoto's championship bikes off of Craigslist for 20k.

Isn't that the Bike RV2 earned the number 1 plate with last year?

I bet RV's mechanic put all of those bitching skulls on to add horsepower.

Gnarly Bro!
1/13/2013 11:15am
People are so mean its shocking. Brett Michaels is cool. Dude has been a bigger contributor to this country then most of us on here. Nothing wrong with him. He rides, rocks, and has more hot little angels chasing after him then we would ever now. I give him a thumbs up.
1/13/2013 11:26am
People are so mean its shocking. Brett Michaels is cool. Dude has been a bigger contributor to this country then most of us on here. Nothing...
People are so mean its shocking. Brett Michaels is cool. Dude has been a bigger contributor to this country then most of us on here. Nothing wrong with him. He rides, rocks, and has more hot little angels chasing after him then we would ever now. I give him a thumbs up.
I hated him in the Poisin days but I liked the Gida ur ride on! Better than that canned video game thrash music Speed channel shoves down everyone's throat.
Spooner
3/11/2022 12:46pm
Your joke is about as relevant as he is.
tprice07
3/11/2022 12:47pm
So much hype in one song idk if fans can take it...

SEE ARE125
3/11/2022 1:21pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2022 4:30pm
At first I was thinking why the hell is Bret Michaels tagging SXonSpeed? Then I realized Reese revived a thread from 9 fucking years ago, when Speed was still a thing.
agn5008
Fantasy
317th
3/11/2022 4:24pm
gonemoto wrote:
@SupercrossLIVE: RT @bretmichaels: In CA tonight, but @SupercrossLIVE vibing all the way from #Phoenix @SPEED #SXonSPEED. Hope all got their ride on.[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2013/01/12/image_965633.jpg[/img] Yesssssssss! The most awesome...

Gold Jerry, gold
He looks like a dude that just scored one of Villopoto's championship bikes off of Craigslist for 20k. Isn't that the Bike RV2 earned the number...
He looks like a dude that just scored one of Villopoto's championship bikes off of Craigslist for 20k.

Isn't that the Bike RV2 earned the number 1 plate with last year?

I bet RV's mechanic put all of those bitching skulls on to add horsepower.

Gnarly Bro!
He’s made enough money that he can spend $20k on whatever he wants and it won’t make a dent in his bank account.

The guy is one of the most famous/well known rockstars to ever live and he loves dirt bikes. I don’t understand all the hate.
agn5008
Fantasy
317th
3/11/2022 4:25pm
SEE ARE125 wrote:
At first I was thinking why the hell is Bret Michaels tagging SXonSpeed? Then I realized Reese revived a thread from 9 fucking years ago, when...
At first I was thinking why the hell is Bret Michaels tagging SXonSpeed? Then I realized Reese revived a thread from 9 fucking years ago, when Speed was still a thing.
Ah I just realized that too.
ktmdan
3/11/2022 5:07pm
Rock hard ride hard bro
Ramrod
Fantasy
1751st
3/11/2022 5:59pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2022 6:03pm
agn5008 wrote:
He’s made enough money that he can spend $20k on whatever he wants and it won’t make a dent in his bank account. The guy is...
He’s made enough money that he can spend $20k on whatever he wants and it won’t make a dent in his bank account.

The guy is one of the most famous/well known rockstars to ever live and he loves dirt bikes. I don’t understand all the hate.
Agreed buddy, Brett's a cool shit and actually has talent. Say what you want you want about his style but he digs dirt bikes.

I used to laugh about his git ur ride on song but I'm sure he was given a dump truck load of $$ for that from SX. I even like My Bikes Too Lit by 722 but my kids think it's cringy haha
3/11/2022 6:54pm Edited Date/Time 3/12/2022 2:19am
People are so mean its shocking. Brett Michaels is cool. Dude has been a bigger contributor to this country then most of us on here. Nothing...
Anyone who banged a prime Pammy A is a legend in my book and Poison actually had some good tunes. People just don't understand the 80's culture. Think about what people will say about today's culture? Emo dudes, skinny jeans, face tats, safe places etc. I grew up in the 90s and early 2ks and I'm sure people will eventually shit on our generation as well. Such is life.
Leave Us To
3/11/2022 7:27pm Edited Date/Time 3/11/2022 7:30pm
tprice07 wrote:
So much hype in one song idk if fans can take it... [embed][/embed]
So much hype in one song idk if fans can take it...

How can any newbie watch that and not want to go see a SX race? I paid more attention to the video than the soundtrack and it got me amped. Great editing.
Sandusky26
3/12/2022 1:05am
Anyone who banged a prime Pammy A is a legend in my book and Poison actually had some good tunes. People just don't understand the 80's...
Anyone who banged a prime Pammy A is a legend in my book and Poison actually had some good tunes. People just don't understand the 80's culture. Think about what people will say about today's culture? Emo dudes, skinny jeans, face tats, safe places etc. I grew up in the 90s and early 2ks and I'm sure people will eventually shit on our generation as well. Such is life.
No one should shit on the 90’s.
3/12/2022 2:29am Edited Date/Time 3/12/2022 2:33am
Anyone who banged a prime Pammy A is a legend in my book and Poison actually had some good tunes. People just don't understand the 80's...
Sandusky26 wrote:
Agreed. But just look at someone like MC. Bleached hair and side burns, nipple rings, bad facial hair, cheesy sunglasses, etc. I'm guilty of the bleached hair (for a very short time), bad facial hair, and I had an eyebrow ring. I pulled a lot of chicks with that eyebrow ring though. My straight laced dad hated it, but he was glad I never got any tattoos. He was also happy when I ate shit at the track and my Spy Googles ripped it right out of my face. Lol but I think every generation thinks theirs was the best, but the late 90s and early 2ks really kicked ass and the girls were smoking hot, none of this mom jeans up to the belly button. Cellphones and technology ruin everything.
Sandusky26
3/12/2022 3:01am Edited Date/Time 3/12/2022 3:02am
Sandusky26 wrote:
Agreed. But just look at someone like MC. Bleached hair and side burns, nipple rings, bad facial hair, cheesy sunglasses, etc. I'm guilty of the bleached...
Agreed. But just look at someone like MC. Bleached hair and side burns, nipple rings, bad facial hair, cheesy sunglasses, etc. I'm guilty of the bleached hair (for a very short time), bad facial hair, and I had an eyebrow ring. I pulled a lot of chicks with that eyebrow ring though. My straight laced dad hated it, but he was glad I never got any tattoos. He was also happy when I ate shit at the track and my Spy Googles ripped it right out of my face. Lol but I think every generation thinks theirs was the best, but the late 90s and early 2ks really kicked ass and the girls were smoking hot, none of this mom jeans up to the belly button. Cellphones and technology ruin everything.
I was born in 1992, my generation sucks.

They wear Guns and Roses and Sublime shirts and have no idea who they are.
MudPup545
3/12/2022 3:26am
Sandusky26 wrote:

My daughter likes to raid my closet and wear my old school 80s and 90s concert shirts to school. Iron Maiden, Slayer, Ratt, Motörhead etc….. .

I’m okay with it but, I have a rule established. She has to listen to at least one album from them and has to be able to name a few songs.
Sandusky26
3/12/2022 4:10am
Sandusky26 wrote:

MudPup545 wrote:
My daughter likes to raid my closet and wear my old school 80s and 90s concert shirts to school. Iron Maiden, Slayer, Ratt, Motörhead etc….....
My daughter likes to raid my closet and wear my old school 80s and 90s concert shirts to school. Iron Maiden, Slayer, Ratt, Motörhead etc….. .

I’m okay with it but, I have a rule established. She has to listen to at least one album from them and has to be able to name a few songs.
That’s a damn good rule.

Post a reply to: Bret Michaels

The Latest