Brent Norman interview Vital member helping Rick Elzinga!

mccread
This is absolutely tremendous... major props to Brent Norman, complete kindness and passion to help EMX250 Dutch flyer, Rick Elzinga, race the 250 class at the US Nationals this weekend at Pala.

A great story of MX bringing people together despite the world's current problems.

Brent Norman interview
|
MXMattii
9/1/2021 4:00pm
The guys are doing there job, trying to give Brent as much as publicity as he deserves (because the US News outlets seems to missing the story) and they are also giving Elzinga the publicity he deserves. So give them a break.

LEAVE THEM ALONE!

via GIPHY

GrapeApe
Fantasy
760th
9/1/2021 4:06pm Edited Date/Time 9/1/2021 4:06pm
MXMattii wrote:
The guys are doing there job, trying to give Brent as much as publicity as he deserves (because the US News outlets seems to missing the...
The guys are doing there job, trying to give Brent as much as publicity as he deserves (because the US News outlets seems to missing the story) and they are also giving Elzinga the publicity he deserves. So give them a break.

LEAVE THEM ALONE!

via GIPHY

Valid point. I'm a little surprised this hasn't received more play with our media. At the same time I think it benefits this kid to be under the radar.

The Shop

USA
Fantasy
428th
9/1/2021 4:17pm
MXMattii wrote:
The guys are doing there job, trying to give Brent as much as publicity as he deserves (because the US News outlets seems to missing the...

LEAVE THEM ALONE!

via GIPHY

Yeah it surprises me as well, I know they all read Vital, whats the deal here? Too many hard hitting stories right now at the end of the season, I guess
Brent
9/1/2021 4:38pm
Thank you
My phone is blowing up from all the good luck messages, we really appreciate it.
Rick is a top level rider, after watching him ride this week I am more positive then ever about his future in this sport.
Just keep your fingers crossed that our motor doesn’t blow up…😄
Brent
9/2/2021 11:05am
USA wrote:
Yeah it surprises me as well, I know they all read Vital, whats the deal here? Too many hard hitting stories right now at the end...
Yeah it surprises me as well, I know they all read Vital, whats the deal here? Too many hard hitting stories right now at the end of the season, I guess
This is a results based business, so I think they are waiting to see what happens Saturday.

I will tell you this - over the last two practice days, Team Pro Circuit and Team Honda Mechanics and tech guys didn't look up from their rider prep duties on the track to watch any rider go by - Except when Elzinga came past, they all stopped and watched him and went back to what they were doing when he was out of sight.
Bruce372
9/2/2021 11:35am
Brent wrote:
Thank you My phone is blowing up from all the good luck messages, we really appreciate it. Rick is a top level rider, after watching him...
Thank you
My phone is blowing up from all the good luck messages, we really appreciate it.
Rick is a top level rider, after watching him ride this week I am more positive then ever about his future in this sport.
Just keep your fingers crossed that our motor doesn’t blow up…😄
Hope to see you guys at Hangtown.

And thank you for doing a very cool and selfless action, so much negativity these days it's easy to miss the positives
Brent
9/2/2021 11:37am
...and by the way. Dave's blue Smurf Pee really works.

We had overheating problem with the bike, even with a on board cooling fan, so we drained the OEM coolant that was in the bike and put in Engine Ice. I never used it before.

20 degree drop in radiator temps.

I know you don't own the company any more Dave but thanks.
FerCzD
9/2/2021 3:44pm
Hi Brent, I don't know you but I just wanted to let you know that is people like you the ones that make this world better.

I agree on what you say about this been a results oriented business, but in my opinion what you are doing deserves mainstream media coverage. AMA pro motocross is the pinaccle of off-road racing, is like someone random in a comment section in FB decides to bring back a kart driver and puts him on the F1 grid (if such vehicles were available to purchase to the "normal people). I can only imagine the joy the Saturday race will bring to both Rick and you. And don't worry the only thing that will blow Up this Saturday is vitalmx forum cheering for your rider. I wish I was more eloquent in English to express fully how I feel about this amazing story. Thank you!

Post a reply to: Brent Norman interview Vital member helping Rick Elzinga!

The Latest