Breaking News: 2017 MXGP of USA Changes Venues

kb-450
7/20/2017 5:21am
There's some nice hotels at Chaffee and Crystal Springs right off I10 and they are just a few miles from the track.
brlatm wrote:
Thanks Harry Bro, I'd rather stay downtown though in JAX and eat some kickass food, then eat at some local Chilis or such.
kkawboy14 wrote:
Anyone who goes there should at least visit St Augustine, oldest city in America
They also have many historical sites as well as the World Golf Hall of Fame. I believe that it is Ashley Fiolek's home town.
RonJon
7/20/2017 5:51am
brlatm wrote:
Thanks Harry Bro, I'd rather stay downtown though in JAX and eat some kickass food, then eat at some local Chilis or such.
kkawboy14 wrote:
Anyone who goes there should at least visit St Augustine, oldest city in America
kb-450 wrote:
They also have many historical sites as well as the World Golf Hall of Fame. I believe that it is Ashley Fiolek's home town.
If anyone comes to St. Aug let me know. We could do a Vital meet up on friday night. There's some pretty cool breweries right by my house.
8/26/2017 8:38am
I live 30 minutes from Gatorback, and an hour and a half from doorstep to racetrack at WW and I'm not going now. What was gonna be an epic time with coming home at night and being there early in the morn, not having to camp and put up with drunk a holes which is nothing but Jacksonville, HickTown USA! Could not have picked a worse place to take it, ZERO visible. Of course those greedy PRICKS that own the Gatorback property and I know the people, jacked him, but its almost worthless except for limerock. One Mini O pays double a years mining with employees. Jacksonville is a shithole, don't get caught on the west side of I-95 in the city of Jax coming in, don't stop for gas, for food, nothing. Your in the wrong part of town, and if you were there at night, you better have something to defend yourself with. Waldo or Dade City, Randy Yoho needs a GP would have been so much better. Do not go on the west side of Jacksonville for any reason, you get lost, you get lost. The track is on the west side of town, but much farther outside of town then the very bad areas of Jacksonville, Florida. Don't go to the beaches either, you will get robbed and held up at gun point.

Moto on

The Shop

Post a reply to: Breaking News: 2017 MXGP of USA Changes Venues

The Latest