Breaking BAM BAM News

11/15/2017 3:50pm
JWACK wrote:
I'm willing to bet that his factory Yamaha won't have some lame ass hot pink grips on it at A1.
You noticed them and are talking about them well over 6 months later, they did what they were supposed to do.
BMSOBx2
11/15/2017 4:07pm
This is his last chance. Hope he takes advantage of it.
Crush
11/15/2017 4:13pm
dsmith wrote:
milsaps don't have a chance when Barcia starts pullin off wins (I hope)
twotwosix wrote:
This same thought crossed my mind. Now, Justin didn't blow anyone away at MEC, but you have got to think that 2 full months of healthy...
This same thought crossed my mind. Now, Justin didn't blow anyone away at MEC, but you have got to think that 2 full months of healthy riding and testing with Factory Yamaha will put Barcia as a Top 5 contender come A1.

I love Davi, but if Barcia can finally figure his crap out and for once come into A1 healthy, he has a higher ceiling than Davi. We could see a 3 rider Factory Yamaha squad come Round 7 in Arlington...
Barcia has a higher ceiling than Davi?

The Shop

JWACK
11/15/2017 4:22pm
JWACK wrote:
I'm willing to bet that his factory Yamaha won't have some lame ass hot pink grips on it at A1.
You noticed them and are talking about them well over 6 months later, they did what they were supposed to do.
No.. They are on one of the ads scrolling around this joint and it just makes me laugh..
Not a good look for a top tier team IMO.
resetjet
11/15/2017 4:28pm
No calls to reed... Hey come on back for 6 rounds?
lumpy790
11/15/2017 4:29pm
lumpy790 wrote:
sucks but cool too. Wishing DM18 a fast healthy recovery. Glad to hear the possibility JB41 is going to be in the mix! HMMMMM .... Factory...
sucks but cool too.

Wishing DM18 a fast healthy recovery.

Glad to hear the possibility JB41 is going to be in the mix!

HMMMMM .... Factory Yamaha needs hoses ..... We will have them in 2 weeks.
mxb2 wrote:
Who is jb41?
oops ...... typographical Whistling
Stuntman949
11/15/2017 4:56pm Edited Date/Time 11/15/2017 4:58pm
Bam Bam on a Yamaha. Didn't we try this?
stewie94 wrote:
so we goona forget tht davi shit on the ktm when he was on rockstar & he just recently rode on team bto when their a...
so we goona forget tht davi shit on the ktm when he was on rockstar & he just recently rode on team bto when their a ktm team ppl forget even tho justin was talking shit about it , he beat dunge & kenny at a couple of nationals on the yamaha & was really fast
Yes. That and grammar.
Joko
Fantasy
190th
11/15/2017 5:45pm
Who’s the mechanic? I️
I think Ben S. Went to the JGR NASCAR team...
mxb2
11/15/2017 5:48pm
lumpy790 wrote:
sucks but cool too. Wishing DM18 a fast healthy recovery. Glad to hear the possibility JB41 is going to be in the mix! HMMMMM .... Factory...
sucks but cool too.

Wishing DM18 a fast healthy recovery.

Glad to hear the possibility JB41 is going to be in the mix!

HMMMMM .... Factory Yamaha needs hoses ..... We will have them in 2 weeks.
mxb2 wrote:
Who is jb41?
lumpy790 wrote:
oops ...... typographical Whistling
WoohooWoohooWoohoo
stewie94
11/15/2017 5:55pm
Bam Bam on a Yamaha. Didn't we try this?
stewie94 wrote:
so we goona forget tht davi shit on the ktm when he was on rockstar & he just recently rode on team bto when their a...
so we goona forget tht davi shit on the ktm when he was on rockstar & he just recently rode on team bto when their a ktm team ppl forget even tho justin was talking shit about it , he beat dunge & kenny at a couple of nationals on the yamaha & was really fast
Yes. That and grammar.
lol the fuck i need to talk proper for , were on the internet not in school... i dont take some of u "moto fans" serious anyway but thts beside the point i was making
ga_pike
11/15/2017 5:57pm
I noticed it said 6 rounds contingent on Davi coming back. So does that mean no shot at a full season if Davi is back for round 7? Or would they give him a full season if he is top 3? What about outdoors? Any chance at a ride for that?
Johnny Ringo
11/15/2017 6:29pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
This should be another lesson for the guys out there that think they only deserve a factory ride. Just like Wilson, got his own deal together...
This should be another lesson for the guys out there that think they only deserve a factory ride. Just like Wilson, got his own deal together, put in the work and showed up at MEC, put in decent rides and got himself a 6 race deal(for now. hopefully more). I bet if he had pulled a stewart deal and sat around waiting, he probably wouldn't have this deal. The guys that have the want and put in the work will be rewarded.
.....he did one race
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
846th
11/15/2017 6:31pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
This should be another lesson for the guys out there that think they only deserve a factory ride. Just like Wilson, got his own deal together...
This should be another lesson for the guys out there that think they only deserve a factory ride. Just like Wilson, got his own deal together, put in the work and showed up at MEC, put in decent rides and got himself a 6 race deal(for now. hopefully more). I bet if he had pulled a stewart deal and sat around waiting, he probably wouldn't have this deal. The guys that have the want and put in the work will be rewarded.
.....he did one race
What’s your point? It may have been one race, but he still put together his own deal to make sure he was there.
Johnny Ringo
11/15/2017 6:49pm
mattyhamz2 wrote:
.....he did one race
mattyhamz2 wrote:
What’s your point? It may have been one race, but he still put together his own deal to make sure he was there.
Okay
JM485
11/15/2017 7:00pm
BobPA wrote:
That bike would look so good minus the Monster claw.

Before you respond mxb2, I know sponsorship dollars are needed.
Hold on bro, let me show how great of a grasp I have on the obvious real quick in a six word post with no attemp what-so-ever at anything that could be considered proper punctuation.
agn5009
11/15/2017 7:05pm
Rockinar wrote:
Was hoping to see him on a Honda or Kawi. I think it would be a better fit.
Pretty sure every factory bike is really, really good.
Johnny Ringo
11/15/2017 7:47pm
Rockinar wrote:
Was hoping to see him on a Honda or Kawi. I think it would be a better fit.
agn5009 wrote:
Pretty sure every factory bike is really, really good.
Yep i agree. This isn’t nascar. 90% rider, especially at the factory level

Post a reply to: Breaking BAM BAM News

The Latest