Breaking BAM BAM News

Related:
Create New Tag

11/15/2017 10:04 AM

|

11/15/2017 10:12 AM

Bam Bam and Cooper will be a force together. They seem similar in some ways to me (rough and tumble).

|

Take it to the limit, one more time!

11/15/2017 10:13 AM

Good news, lets hope that he stays healthy and comes into A1 100% fit.

|

11/15/2017 10:13 AM

So your saying Vitards were correct once again and knew before the guys who get paid to know stuff knew?

|

11/15/2017 10:18 AM

|

11/15/2017 10:23 AM

"Hey guys i was just kidding what I said about the bike being a turd"

|

11/15/2017 10:34 AM

VicDaMoan03 wrote:

"Hey guys i was just kidding what I said about the bike being a turd"

3 seconds a lap faster on the '18. Stamp it.

|

11/15/2017 10:34 AM

This ought to go well. Who takes who out first....Coop on Barcia or Barcia on Coop?

|

11/15/2017 10:35 AM

Bam Bam on a Yamaha. Didn't we try this?

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

11/15/2017 10:40 AM

I don't recall Justin ever saying the bike was a "turd" or anything else derogatory. I do recall him saying that he felt they may have tried to do to many things or something to that effect at JGR. I think Justin has grown a up a bunch and I'll bet he makes the most of this opportunity.

|

11/15/2017 10:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2017 10:42 AM

Was hoping to see him on a Honda or Kawi. I think it would be a better fit.

|

11/15/2017 10:40 AM

Yeh, no for sure. Bikes great, this 18 is awesome, so much different.
Yamaha wins. If he does good it's like hey this bike must be awesome. If he does bad, it's...well he ain't done much lately anyway

Coop and Barcia banged a little bit in a heat race when Bam Bam first came back in '17. Should be interesting

|

11/15/2017 10:41 AM

Probably one of my favorite twists to this season.

|

11/15/2017 10:43 AM

milsaps don't have a chance when Barcia starts pullin off wins (I hope)

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

11/15/2017 10:43 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2017 10:58 AM

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo
|

11/15/2017 10:45 AM

motomike137 wrote:

I don't recall Justin ever saying the bike was a "turd" or anything else derogatory. I do recall him saying that he felt they may have tried to do to many things or something to that effect at JGR. I think Justin has grown a up a bunch and I'll bet he makes the most of this opportunity.

Exactly. Plus, he did very well on it in 2015. For some reason the setup he had didn't suit the 2016 chassis changes well and JGR and Barcia never could replicate their 2015 success.

|

11/15/2017 10:47 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

So your saying Vitards were correct once again and knew before the guys who get paid to know stuff knew?

Maybe those people that get paid to know stuff can't say anything! cool

|

Straight Outta Compression

11/15/2017 10:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2017 10:54 AM

dsmith wrote:

milsaps don't have a chance when Barcia starts pullin off wins (I hope)

This same thought crossed my mind. Now, Justin didn't blow anyone away at MEC, but you have got to think that 2 full months of healthy riding and testing with Factory Yamaha will put Barcia as a Top 5 contender come A1.

I love Davi, but if Barcia can finally figure his crap out and for once come into A1 healthy, he has a higher ceiling than Davi. We could see a 3 rider Factory Yamaha squad come Round 7 in Arlington...

|

11/15/2017 10:51 AM

I'm sure his monster sponsorship helped this deal go through

|

11/15/2017 11:02 AM

Winter 2017:
"I'm really happy to be back with Yamaha again"

Winter 2016:
"I definitely had a lot of issues with the Yamaha, for sure. I just had a lot of bike issues and I was just ready for a change"



Money talks $$$^

|

#1
KX125

11/15/2017 11:02 AM

Maybe when he did well a few years ago on the Yamaha he happened to have factory Yami settings whistling whistling whistling

|

11/15/2017 11:07 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2017 11:11 AM

HenryA wrote:

Winter 2017:
"I'm really happy to be back with Yamaha again"

Winter 2016:
"I definitely had a lot of issues with the Yamaha, for sure. I just had a lot of bike issues and I was just ready for a change"



Money talks $$$^

Here is non-PC version of this:

Winter 2017:
"I'm really happy to be back on a true Factory Team again. This 2018 Factory Yamaha is a much different bike than the 2016 I had at JGR."

Winter 2016:
"I definitely had a lot of issues with the not-factory supported JGR Yamaha, for sure. I just had a lot of bike issues and I was just ready to get off that 2016-2017 YZF frame"

|

11/15/2017 11:08 AM

Barcia to replace Milsaps elbow?

|

11/15/2017 11:12 AM

Yamaha has new bike, right? I dont get why people dont understand that.

|

11/15/2017 11:13 AM

I hope Justin is mature enough to be thankful for what he's been given, and sets his sights on repaying Yamaha for their trust in him.

|

11/15/2017 11:14 AM

kkawboy14 wrote:

So your saying Vitards were correct once again and knew before the guys who get paid to know stuff knew?

DE262 wrote:

Maybe those people that get paid to know stuff can't say anything! cool

Since when did the news dictate the news? Oh yeah since moto

|

11/15/2017 11:17 AM

That bike would look so good minus the Monster claw.

Before you respond mxb2, I know sponsorship dollars are needed.

|

Tomac and/or Anderson for 2020.....

11/15/2017 11:17 AM

“Oh yeah we have always respected each other, I couldn’t be happier with my teammate, bikes the best bike I have ever ridden, ........”

|

11/15/2017 11:21 AM

andyman wrote:

Yamaha has new bike, right? I dont get why people dont understand that.

Yes new plastics that they have been using anyway.. other than that isn't so much different. Heavy and long for small riders.

|

11/15/2017 11:26 AM
Edited Date/Time: 11/15/2017 11:28 AM

andyman wrote:

Yamaha has new bike, right? I dont get why people dont understand that.

tek14 wrote:

Yes new plastics that they have been using anyway.. other than that isn't so much different. Heavy and long for small riders.

You are wrong. Why comment if you have no knowledge on the bike??? It's a completely new chassis...

|