Brayton on a Factory Bike?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/6/2019 2:53 AM

Noticed tonight and in various pics that Brayton has a hydraulic clutch on his bike, I don't recall seeing this in any pre season pics/videos. Is he on a Factory bike whereas Friese and Stewart are on MCR builds? From what I remember it's a big deal to have a hydraulic clutch on a Honda because it changes so many internal components.

|

1/6/2019 2:55 AM

I think he said he had Showa factory suspension and HRC build motor in his MCR bike all offseason races he has done.

|

1/6/2019 8:16 AM

Not sure about the rest of the MCR team this year but I know last year Brayton specifically was on an MCR bike but with extra support from factory Honda, much like the deal Rocky Mountain KTM has with factory KTM

|

1/6/2019 8:24 AM

Sacko wrote:

Not sure about the rest of the MCR team this year but I know last year Brayton specifically was on an MCR bike but with extra ...more

From my understanding Brayton just had a factory A-kit & a frt. brake caliper as the only factory Honda HRC support.
Aren't the RM KTM's leased factory bikes ?

|

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

All 3 guys have top notch equipment. Honda stepped up their support

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

GPR245 wrote:

Noticed tonight and in various pics that Brayton has a hydraulic clutch on his bike, I don't recall seeing this in any pre ...more

They’re receiving more help from HRC this year. Malcolm and Brayton have some extra goodies like hydraulic clutches and works hubs. I know that Chad from XPR had to modify the cases himself to install the HRC hydro.

|