Brayton on a Factory Bike?

GPR245
Noticed tonight and in various pics that Brayton has a hydraulic clutch on his bike, I don't recall seeing this in any pre season pics/videos. Is he on a Factory bike whereas Friese and Stewart are on MCR builds? From what I remember it's a big deal to have a hydraulic clutch on a Honda because it changes so many internal components.
|
tek14
1/6/2019 2:55am
I think he said he had Showa factory suspension and HRC build motor in his MCR bike all offseason races he has done.
Sacko
1/6/2019 8:16am
Not sure about the rest of the MCR team this year but I know last year Brayton specifically was on an MCR bike but with extra support from factory Honda, much like the deal Rocky Mountain KTM has with factory KTM
H4L
1/6/2019 8:24am
Sacko wrote:
Not sure about the rest of the MCR team this year but I know last year Brayton specifically was on an MCR bike but with extra...
Not sure about the rest of the MCR team this year but I know last year Brayton specifically was on an MCR bike but with extra support from factory Honda, much like the deal Rocky Mountain KTM has with factory KTM
From my understanding Brayton just had a factory A-kit & a frt. brake caliper as the only factory Honda HRC support.
Aren't the RM KTM's leased factory bikes ?
MX Culture
All 3 guys have top notch equipment. Honda stepped up their support

The Shop

ML512
Fantasy
54th
GPR245 wrote:
Noticed tonight and in various pics that Brayton has a hydraulic clutch on his bike, I don't recall seeing this in any pre season pics/videos. Is...
Noticed tonight and in various pics that Brayton has a hydraulic clutch on his bike, I don't recall seeing this in any pre season pics/videos. Is he on a Factory bike whereas Friese and Stewart are on MCR builds? From what I remember it's a big deal to have a hydraulic clutch on a Honda because it changes so many internal components.
They’re receiving more help from HRC this year. Malcolm and Brayton have some extra goodies like hydraulic clutches and works hubs. I know that Chad from XPR had to modify the cases himself to install the HRC hydro.

Post a reply to: Brayton on a Factory Bike?

The Latest