Brayton, Pettis, Fields on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

Matthes
1/28/2019 11:54am
Brayton, Pettis, Fields on Pulpmx Show Tonight

We have a new two-time winner in supercross and plenty to talk about when it comes to the series. Tonight on the Pulpmx Show presented by BTOSports.com and Fly Racing, we’ll dive into it all with host Steve Matthes welcoming in Tony Berluti to help break it all down.

Justin Brayton will join the show to talk about the start of the season for him, his clutch testing, the busy off-season he had, Triple Crowns and more. Maybe he’ll do the show from his BullFrog Spas that we helped to get him last year.

Jess Pettis is the defending MX2 Canadian champion and in his second year of moonlighting in the SX series. And he’s been doing a great job finishing around the top ten every week. He’s coming off a great ride in Oakland and we’ll chat with him about that and more.

Connor Fields will swing by the studio to talk about his upcoming BMX season, working in moto a bit, his future Olympic plans, where his gold medal is and more.

Jason Thomas from Fly Racing on at some point to offer up his analysis, waffle a bit and make us laugh.

Got a question for the show? Tweet @pulpmxshow and our guy Travis will do his best to get it answered on the BTOSports.com Tweet at Travis segment.

We’ll also read off some Race Tech emails. Our hosts will be under the gun with the EKS Brand goggles Tear Off segment. The Gear Alloy Cold Call is always fun also right?

What you’ll want to do is log-in to Pulpmxshow.com at 6PM PST/9PM EST and we’ll be streaming live and hosting a chat room. As usual, you can call in at anytime during the show to talk to the guest or the hosts at 702-586-PULP (7857).

You can listen live on your smartphone with the Tune In App by searching Pulpmx Show and listen live on the Pulpmx App as well.

You can listen to the show the next day on Stitcher.com as well as the Pulpmx App on your smartphone or iTunes for download. It will also be available the next day on Pulpmxshow.com.

Thanks to our sponsor BTOSports.com. BTOSports.com is your #1 source for motocross gear and accessories with Free Shipping WORLDWIDE. BTO Sports is your number one source for all of your motocross parts, gear, accessories and apparel. BTOSports.com is a motocross company who is truly dedicated to the sport.

The PulpMX Show is also presented by Fly Racing. Fly Racing is the industry standard for motocross and off-road gear, as well as our hard parts and accessories. Also Fly Racing and parent company Western Power Sports are now a premier-level partner for the Lucas Oils Pro Motocross and Monster Energy Supercross Championship. These are just a few ways that Fly Racing is becoming more and more involved in the sport that we all love. Check out what Fly Racing has been up to at their website FlyRacing.com and on social media @flyracingusa.

The Pulpmx show is also brought to you by X-Brand Goggles, Race Tech Suspension, Vertex Pistons, Vortex Racing, EVS, Gear Alloy, Roost MX Graphics, Firepower, FMF Racing, GET Data, Atlas Neck Braces, Maxima Oils, Michelin StarCross 5, Works Connection, DUBYA Wheels, Pro Filter, Honda World Downey, Ride Engineering, OGIO, MotorcycleIndustryjobs.com and Guts Racing
|
1/28/2019 7:32pm Edited Date/Time 1/28/2019 7:33pm
Anyone else having some kind of skipping issue while streaming tonight? Started during the first commercial and has been on and off since then... Pretty sure it’s not my internet, I switched to LTE on my phone and it still wasn’t working right.
Kzirk525
1/28/2019 7:37pm
Anyone else having some kind of skipping issue while streaming tonight? Started during the first commercial and has been on and off since then... Pretty sure...
Anyone else having some kind of skipping issue while streaming tonight? Started during the first commercial and has been on and off since then... Pretty sure it’s not my internet, I switched to LTE on my phone and it still wasn’t working right.
Same here
EZZA 95B
Fantasy
1062nd
1/28/2019 7:38pm
Anyone else having some kind of skipping issue while streaming tonight? Started during the first commercial and has been on and off since then... Pretty sure...
Yep, been having issues like this for most shows. iPhone, Mac mini, Macbook, Safari, Chrome, Firefox...

Post a reply to: Brayton, Pettis, Fields on Pulpmx Show Tonight!

The Latest