Brandy Richards ~ One BAD A** American!

LungButter
9/3/2021 10:02am Edited Date/Time 9/3/2021 8:07pm
Yeah yeah....I know ISDE....nobody cares....

But.... this gal deserves a shout out. Brandy has won EVERY SINGLE TEST at the ISDE this year. That's 25-30 tests over 5 days, several hundred miles of racing. She has not made a mistake big enough to even lose a single time.... incredible.

Bravo Brandy and thanks for representing the US on the World Stage.

The Womens Team also has a 13+ minute lead over the next team. According to Enduro21 "The US Women could ride Italian Scooters in tomorrows final moto and still win"

Rachel Gutish and Brittney Gallegos are the other Team Members.

Dominating performance all around. Great job ladies!

|
Natester551v
9/3/2021 10:04am
LungButter wrote:
Yeah yeah....I know ISDE....nobody cares.... But.... this gal deserves a shout out. Brandy has won [b]EVERY SINGLE TEST[/b] at the ISDE this year. That's 25-30 tests...

But.... this gal deserves a shout out. Brandy has won EVERY SINGLE TEST at the ISDE this year. That's 25-30 tests over 5 days, several hundred miles of racing. She has not made a mistake big enough to even lose a single time.... incredible.

The Womens Team also has a 13+ minute lead over the next team. According to Enduro21 "The US Women could ride Italian Scooters in tomorrows final moto and still win"

She is an absolute beast on a dirt bike....huge fan of all our girls. They crushed it!!!
LungButter
9/3/2021 10:06am
She is an absolute beast on a dirt bike....huge fan of all our girls. They crushed it!!!
Yep, I hope my daughter wants to be Brandy Richards when she grows up! Laughing
usp4u
9/3/2021 10:14am
Who dosent care about ISDE?
LungButter
9/3/2021 10:23am
usp4u wrote:
Check the ISDE thread I tried to keep going....you'll have to scroll a ways to find it probably.

This is Vital, the word "Enduro" is a death sentence.... Most Vitards don't understand that Euro Enduro Racers and US Sprint Enduro racers are some of the outright fastest dirt bike riders in the world and are as MOTO as it gets.

The Shop

xrmark
9/3/2021 10:28am
LungButter wrote:
Check the ISDE thread I tried to keep going....you'll have to scroll a ways to find it probably. This is Vital, the word "Enduro" is a...
Check the ISDE thread I tried to keep going....you'll have to scroll a ways to find it probably.

This is Vital, the word "Enduro" is a death sentence.... Most Vitards don't understand that Euro Enduro Racers and US Sprint Enduro racers are some of the outright fastest dirt bike riders in the world and are as MOTO as it gets.
No we understand. It’s just boring as hell to watch in person or on tv.
gt80rider
9/3/2021 10:35am Edited Date/Time 9/3/2021 10:36am
Chic is ripp'n Awesome for her!!
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
9/3/2021 10:41am
usp4u wrote:
LungButter wrote:
Check the ISDE thread I tried to keep going....you'll have to scroll a ways to find it probably. This is Vital, the word "Enduro" is a...

I associate off-road threads on Vital with Johnny Derp and his endless Beta drivel, so I don't click.

Being the father of two very strong daughters I am happy to click on a Brandy Richards thread, though!

LungButter
9/3/2021 11:31am
xrmark wrote:
No we understand. It’s just boring as hell to watch in person or on tv.
Fair enough, to each their own.

Nobody is asking you to watch all 6 days of racing from start to finish Tongue ....I for one wish that was possible!

I just always assume with how many proud Americans we have around here that there'd be more dudes interested in shooting the shit about some of our fastest & finest racers going up against the worlds best for the pride of their country....that's all.

We have multi million dollar salary moto babies who bitch about spending their own money to go to MXdN....well at ISDE every damn racer there has their own skin in the game to make it happen. All for the pride of the US of A. God damn American heroes every one 'em.
offroad949
9/3/2021 12:15pm
She rips on any condition. Way to represent
Mr. Ted
Fantasy
1673rd
9/3/2021 1:13pm
Brandi is a really cool girl. My son used to train with her. She trains with Justin Buckelew in Arizona. She's a ripper for sure. Really stoked for her.
MX Dad #27
Fantasy
497th
9/3/2021 4:04pm
LungButter wrote:
Yeah yeah....I know ISDE....nobody cares.... But.... this gal deserves a shout out. Brandy has won [b]EVERY SINGLE TEST[/b] at the ISDE this year. That's 25-30 tests...

I CARE! She was on the podium at Loretta's with my Daughter! We think she's awesome!
FWYT
9/3/2021 6:47pm
That's awesome!!!!
How has the US women's team stacked up in the past?
TallonT911
9/3/2021 7:37pm

She’s been running quicker times than some podium level junior trophy guys! She hauls ass!
xrmark
9/3/2021 8:07pm
LungButter wrote:
Fair enough, to each their own. Nobody is asking you to watch all 6 days of racing from start to finish :P ....I for one wish...
Fair enough, to each their own.

Nobody is asking you to watch all 6 days of racing from start to finish Tongue ....I for one wish that was possible!

I just always assume with how many proud Americans we have around here that there'd be more dudes interested in shooting the shit about some of our fastest & finest racers going up against the worlds best for the pride of their country....that's all.

We have multi million dollar salary moto babies who bitch about spending their own money to go to MXdN....well at ISDE every damn racer there has their own skin in the game to make it happen. All for the pride of the US of A. God damn American heroes every one 'em.
You’re not wrong there. I have a buddy racing the isde this week for us 🤘🏻 I think the whole event is awesome. Just not the most entertaining to watch on video

Post a reply to: Brandy Richards ~ One BAD A** American!

The Latest