Brandon's first race with a go pro........

Stuntman949
10/31/2018 10:02am
First of all, props to that guy for going out and trying it.

Second of all, you are all clearly forgetting that QUADS are the real enemy. Carry on.
Denny979
10/31/2018 10:20am
If you watch the video of the main he does most of the jumps and looks much better.
ThatOneKid
10/31/2018 11:10am
Wildeye511 wrote:
Looks like he changed brands to Honda. Watching this makes me scared for the guy. Second lap is when the action starts...... Sorry, don't know how...
Looks like he changed brands to Honda. Watching this makes me scared for the guy. Second lap is when the action starts...... Sorry, don't know how to embed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etvYeG5E2yk

ThatOneKid wrote:
I think anyone that's going to post a go pro of someone else and critique their riding should be required to show one of themselves....... Funny...
I think anyone that's going to post a go pro of someone else and critique their riding should be required to show one of themselves.......

Funny vid but we've all been beginners at some point.
Wildeye511 wrote:
Holy F**k, I have the utmost respect for that guy to ride and post his video. I dont see how I was critiquing his riding, But...
Holy F**k, I have the utmost respect for that guy to ride and post his video. I dont see how I was critiquing his riding, But if you took it that way, I apologize. . I was just playing off the old Brandon's first race video. Sorry for just trying to have a little fun. I am guessing all the guys on here talking crap about me posting have never laughed at anyone? I highly doubt it.

I ride and I am probably one of the slowest guys on this board. I am ok with that because I have a blast riding and know what my skill level and limits are.

Guy B, please delete this thread. I dont want anymore of these overly sensitive guys getting upset.

Sorry for ruining your day ladies. I hope we can all be as good a person as you all are. .
I'm not offended at all, I was more poking fun back at ya and overall Vital in general. I laughed at the video too, It is funny as I said. All good on my end no need for an apology, we both know you can't take this board seriously.
HusqFan3
10/31/2018 12:40pm Edited Date/Time 10/31/2018 12:42pm
dsmith wrote:
I seriously think this guy would smoke brandon..he at least makes it around the track..but that brandons first race video is hilarious.
I seriously think this guy would smoke brandon..he at least makes it around the track..but that brandons first race video is hilarious.
He’d smoke Brandon but only by using the same tactics the tortoise used to beat the hare. One thing is for sure, he definitely doesn’t have Brandon’s gonads. Say what you will about his technique but Brandon certainly wasn’t afraid to pin it...

The Shop

DPW
10/31/2018 2:44pm
props to the rider for having fun...I like my tabletops I'd pass on that track
10/31/2018 5:52pm
My first amateur SX looked like A1 compared to this dog track. Geez what a roached our pile this place is. Like the 5 man starting gate too
10/31/2018 6:20pm
Wildeye511 wrote:
Looks like he changed brands to Honda. Watching this makes me scared for the guy. Second lap is when the action starts...... Sorry, don't know how...
Looks like he changed brands to Honda. Watching this makes me scared for the guy. Second lap is when the action starts...... Sorry, don't know how to embed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etvYeG5E2yk

ThatOneKid wrote:
I think anyone that's going to post a go pro of someone else and critique their riding should be required to show one of themselves....... Funny...
I think anyone that's going to post a go pro of someone else and critique their riding should be required to show one of themselves.......

Funny vid but we've all been beginners at some point.
Wildeye511 wrote:
Holy F**k, I have the utmost respect for that guy to ride and post his video. I dont see how I was critiquing his riding, But...
Holy F**k, I have the utmost respect for that guy to ride and post his video. I dont see how I was critiquing his riding, But if you took it that way, I apologize. . I was just playing off the old Brandon's first race video. Sorry for just trying to have a little fun. I am guessing all the guys on here talking crap about me posting have never laughed at anyone? I highly doubt it.

I ride and I am probably one of the slowest guys on this board. I am ok with that because I have a blast riding and know what my skill level and limits are.

Guy B, please delete this thread. I dont want anymore of these overly sensitive guys getting upset.

Sorry for ruining your day ladies. I hope we can all be as good a person as you all are. .
Yeah for real, never seen so many panties in an uproar before. Talk about sand in the vag. There were no desparaging remarks or insults made toward anyone, oh except for SJW 's scolding you and accusing you of never racing except on yhe keyboard. Must be a full moon.
plowboy
10/31/2018 6:34pm
So glad there was no go-pro back in the day. Dude did fine.
c0ncEpT
10/31/2018 10:34pm
I thought the guy did fine. Rode at a pace he was comfortable with, made a few mistakes, but kept going and finished the race.
pdub187
Fantasy
2532nd
10/31/2018 11:30pm
Moto96 wrote:
Well, this kids shit is more pimped out than a pro. I see faster kids on straight junk with no money, no helmet, and no gear...
Well, this kids shit is more pimped out than a pro.

I see faster kids on straight junk with no money, no helmet, and no gear at the local sand pits riding in tennis shoes.

And when you upload a video and can't spell amateur correct, you're asking for it.

There is one kid I bought a rear sprocket and chain for because his was ratcheting. And he'd make it around that track and clean all the jumps no problem........with his old sprocket.

So you're not allowed a nice bike unless you're one of the fast guys? I bet you're one of those guys shocked that the industry is declining too. Twat.
Markee
Fantasy
1890th
11/1/2018 4:42am
I like this one

OUMX117
11/1/2018 7:03am
Markee wrote:
I like this one

That video is pure chaos!

I will say, in my area it's not typical of the C class. We have kids that have been racing C class for 4-5 years at least and have multiple practice and race bikes. They go to training facilities and travel all over. For the C class.... I just don't get it anymore. When I was younger It was always my #1 goal to GTFO of the C class. But now we have kids making a career out of it. It's nuts....
downard254
11/1/2018 9:06am
Markee wrote:
I like this one

Love the ending with the ghost ride into the pond. Classic!
nealb129
11/1/2018 10:39am
Markee wrote:
I like this one

Gaining positions by attrition. Get em any way you can haha
mattyhamz2
Fantasy
767th
11/1/2018 10:53am
Markee wrote:
I like this one

OUMX117 wrote:
That video is pure chaos! I will say, in my area it's not typical of the C class. We have kids that have been racing C...

I will say, in my area it's not typical of the C class. We have kids that have been racing C class for 4-5 years at least and have multiple practice and race bikes. They go to training facilities and travel all over. For the C class.... I just don't get it anymore. When I was younger It was always my #1 goal to GTFO of the C class. But now we have kids making a career out of it. It's nuts....
Same here, but then again we have a beginner/D class at most races here. C class here isn't what it is throughout the rest of the country
11/1/2018 3:43pm
Markee wrote:
I like this one

OUMX117 wrote:
That video is pure chaos! I will say, in my area it's not typical of the C class. We have kids that have been racing C...

In the C class?
11/1/2018 5:38pm
Markee wrote:
I like this one

This is why you need to spend a few years on a two stroke. Most of them are hitting all the jumps but can’t handle getting a little sideways and crash
StevieTimes
11/1/2018 6:59pm
HusqFan3 wrote:
He’d smoke Brandon but only by using the same tactics the tortoise used to beat the hare. One thing is for sure, he definitely doesn’t have...
He’d smoke Brandon but only by using the same tactics the tortoise used to beat the hare. One thing is for sure, he definitely doesn’t have Brandon’s gonads. Say what you will about his technique but Brandon certainly wasn’t afraid to pin it...
Also Brandon has achieved a level of fame that few of us have. We can admire Brandon for the good qualities he displays; toughness, tenacity, bravery, and a little flair too.

In short; "We are Brandon"

(slow clap, or we can all chant it, whatever)
OUMX117
11/1/2018 7:21pm
In the C class?
Yes, it’s borderline ridiculous in my opinion. But then again I’m just an old washed up never-was +30a rider who is getting older and slower by the minute.
FahQ
2/15/2022 2:59pm
May I say
“Let’s Go Brandon”
brimx153
2/15/2022 3:17pm
He was nt that bad . He did well at saving all the mistakes . Not sure about just pulling up the bars and going again lol . Put him on an open mx track he is probably is grand ,
Moto Nomad
2/15/2022 5:52pm
That track is gnarly. I'd probably look really lame on that track too.
kott0n
Fantasy
3769th
2/15/2022 5:55pm
Let's go Brandon!
ericgst
2/15/2022 7:15pm
That track looked slow but fun. Small peeky hard packed jumps that are probably very consistent lap after lap. Ride the whole track in 2nd or 3rd depending on your style. It’s looks like the type of track you can probably hit 80% of the jumps the first lap you ride on it. I’d love to have it in on my property.
mb60
2/15/2022 8:20pm
Hats off to the guy for staying out there and finishing.
crowe660
Fantasy
4049th
2/16/2022 1:47am
I watch Brandon’s first race more than a few times a year. Nothing will ever be better.

Post a reply to: Brandon's first race with a go pro........

The Latest