Brandon's first race with a go pro........

Related:
Create New Tag

10/30/2018 6:48 PM

Looks like he changed brands to Honda. Watching this makes me scared for the guy. Second lap is when the action starts...... Sorry, don't know how to embed.

|

2020 KTM 350 SXF

10/30/2018 6:59 PM

I seriously think this guy would smoke brandon..he at least makes it around the track..but that brandons first race video is hilarious.

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

10/30/2018 7:02 PM

Wildeye511 wrote:

Looks like he changed brands to Honda. Watching this makes me scared for the guy. Second lap is when the action starts...... ...more

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

10/30/2018 7:07 PM

Holy shit lmao. I don't know if I would've uploaded that if it were me

|

10/30/2018 7:08 PM

Nice pit stop!
Crayola crayon numberssideways
Don't trust those bars
After the crash, could have sworn he went the wrong way
C/D class? Leader sailed the triplew00t
I counted 3 laps!
Hope he lines up for the 2nd moto

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

10/30/2018 7:10 PM

|

THERE IS NO SECOND MOTO IN LIFE!

10/30/2018 8:04 PM

Was the red cross flag out on the entire track?

|

10/30/2018 8:09 PM

laughing laughing

In reality though, we all started somewhere similar. Maybe younger, maybe older. As funny as these videos are, we can all relate at one point or another, can’t we?
|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/30/2018 8:24 PM

I felt like I was gonna get landed on watching that video.

|

10/30/2018 8:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/30/2018 8:36 PM

I think a lot of people on this site would be shocked if they saw gopro footage of themselves. . .

Dude's just trying to race and have some fun, why put him on blast here?

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

10/30/2018 8:56 PM

Who is Brandon?

|

“Let the Good Times Roll”

10/30/2018 9:41 PM

Racer111 wrote:

Who is Brandon?

This is Brandon
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SbHIxXiFAyA

|

10/30/2018 11:32 PM

The bars dropping and going back out after rotating them back into position was nuts.

Did he happen to be in a minivan?

|

10/31/2018 3:46 AM

Good on the dude for getting out there and having a crack, looked like fun.

|

10/31/2018 5:58 AM

Nobody on here started out jumping doubles and running pace with A Class , everyone starts as a beginner.

|

10/31/2018 6:23 AM

Sir Roostsalot wrote:

Nice pit stop!
Crayola crayon numberssideways
Don't trust those bars
After the crash, could have sworn he went the wrong way
C/D ...more

I was thinking the same thing when I saw that guy hit the triple. Sandbagger.

I can't believe he want back out there after the bars rotated down.

|

10/31/2018 6:24 AM

Fake News. Brandon's first race was full send. This is a Brandon wannabe.

|

10/31/2018 6:30 AM

This kid rides better than 90% of the keyboard warriors here. Good on em.

|

10/31/2018 6:48 AM

that track looked absolutely sketchy anyways

|

10/31/2018 6:54 AM

JM485 wrote:

I think a lot of people on this site would be shocked if they saw gopro footage of themselves. . .

Dude's just trying to race ...more

Exactly my first thoughts. Also, I have noticed most on here don't even race or are hs/woods racers only. This dude lacks skills, but he is most likely new and I for one am impressed he got back out there after that massive case. Give the guy a few months and he will be lapping most vitards on a moto track, that is if they are willing to actually race.

|

2018 crf450r
2015 Ninja 1000

10/31/2018 7:35 AM

JM485 wrote:

Absolutely.
Another example of Vitards being hypocritical peanuts.
And we wonder why bike sales are going down, eliteest shit talking snobs who aren’t actually as fast as they say they are, certainly don’t encourage new people into the sport.

|

10/31/2018 7:36 AM

Amateur SX my ass. Jumps always look easier on camera and the video doesn't do those obstacles justice. That track looked sketchy as hell for an amateur track. The only thing that look amateur was the whoops. Put me down as someone who thinks +95% of the posters on this site wouldn't even "ride" (as in, not just roll it, but actually ride it) that track let alone "race" it. I've ridden some amateur SX tracks, and it's one thing to even legitimately ride it and it's a whole 'nother story to race one.

Also, those videos and shaking camera make me want to puke. Damn near unwatchable.

|

10/31/2018 7:42 AM

Wildeye511 wrote:

Looks like he changed brands to Honda. Watching this makes me scared for the guy. Second lap is when the action starts...... ...more

I think anyone that's going to post a go pro of someone else and critique their riding should be required to show one of themselves.......

Funny vid but we've all been beginners at some point.

|

I'm not an actual kid
Red Bud Vet Fest 2020: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gpxS0KgQFc

District 14
2017 KTM 150

R.I.P. Steel City

10/31/2018 7:52 AM

Donovan759 wrote:

Fake News. Brandon's first race was full send. This is a Brandon wannabe.

Maybe he's been practicing?

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

10/31/2018 7:56 AM

JM485 wrote:

Well, this kids shit is more pimped out than a pro.

I see faster kids on straight junk with no money, no helmet, and no gear at the local sand pits riding in tennis shoes.

And when you upload a video and can't spell amateur correct, you're asking for it.

There is one kid I bought a rear sprocket and chain for because his was ratcheting. And he'd make it around that track and clean all the jumps no problem........with his old sprocket.

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

10/31/2018 8:02 AM

Wildeye511 wrote:

ThatOneKid wrote:

I think anyone that's going to post a go pro of someone else and critique their riding should be required to show one of ...more

Holy F**k, I have the utmost respect for that guy to ride and post his video. I dont see how I was critiquing his riding, But if you took it that way, I apologize. . I was just playing off the old Brandon's first race video. Sorry for just trying to have a little fun. I am guessing all the guys on here talking crap about me posting have never laughed at anyone? I highly doubt it.

I ride and I am probably one of the slowest guys on this board. I am ok with that because I have a blast riding and know what my skill level and limits are.

Guy B, please delete this thread. I dont want anymore of these overly sensitive guys getting upset.

Sorry for ruining your day ladies. I hope we can all be as good a person as you all are. .

|

2020 KTM 350 SXF

10/31/2018 8:17 AM

Wildeye511 wrote:

ThatOneKid wrote:

I think anyone that's going to post a go pro of someone else and critique their riding should be required to show one of ...more

Wildeye511 wrote:

Holy F**k, I have the utmost respect for that guy to ride and post his video. I dont see how I was critiquing his riding, But ...more

We are terrible people and the video was funny.

|

10/31/2018 9:21 AM

Video was hilarious, track was sketchy as hell but never understood why people who are so slow/beginners even pay to race. Like what's the point when you can barely roll a jump?

Also lost it at the leader sailing that big triple when he's on the line with this fukin guy lmao beginner my ass

|

10/31/2018 9:39 AM

Let’s all have a debate and argue with each other on who’s the slowest of Vital. I’ll start. I haven’t ridden in 9 months and I’m the slowest! Top that!

|

10/31/2018 9:49 AM

How'd the video end? I started watching it, but I fell asleep.whistling

|