Brandon Hartranft (Making NJ Proud)

Camp332
Edited Date/Time 3/19/2019 12:42am
Brandon has a lot of talent, and makes that 250 work for him even though he's a big kid. I would like to see how he does on a 450 in SX. Is there a chance he rides any of the upcoming west coast rounds on a 450?

6'1" @180+lbs is screaming 450 ride!

|
Hoseclamp
Fantasy
658th
3/18/2019 12:12pm
I dont know, but Ill be he could beat up Ralph Sheheen! Laughing
Camp332
3/18/2019 12:23pm
Ralph really was going on and on about Brandon's size.
rikhek
3/18/2019 12:32pm
Does NJ have anything, and I mean ANYTHING other than Hartranft? FWIW, most don't consider being a grossly overtaxed, progressive cesspool something to be proud. Taking money from people who actually produce and distributing to those who don't feel like working is not something they should be proud of.
3/18/2019 12:45pm
Hartranft is flying, and has shown consistency: Avg finish in top 10, seventh overall in points.

The Shop

foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
3/18/2019 12:49pm
Two really solid SX seasons almost behind him! Always enjoy routing for the underdogs.
IWreckALot
3/18/2019 12:53pm
Camp332 wrote:
They showed Hartranft before Ralph started talking about him and I was thinking, is that dude wearing a hockey setup or is he really that big. He looked like twice the size of Forkner. Pretty impressive what he can do on the 250.

Have a feeling he would be comparable to Peick on a 450.
peelout
3/18/2019 12:58pm
Brandon's come a long since his first race, bro
3/18/2019 1:02pm
Camp332 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
They showed Hartranft before Ralph started talking about him and I was thinking, is that dude wearing a hockey setup or is he really that big...
They showed Hartranft before Ralph started talking about him and I was thinking, is that dude wearing a hockey setup or is he really that big. He looked like twice the size of Forkner. Pretty impressive what he can do on the 250.

Also good on that team for putting together a bike that can run against the ridiculously pumped up Factory 250s, even with a big guy aboard.
Camp332
3/18/2019 1:23pm
rikhek wrote:
Does NJ have anything, and I mean ANYTHING other than Hartranft? FWIW, most don't consider being a grossly overtaxed, progressive cesspool something to be proud. Taking...
Does NJ have anything, and I mean ANYTHING other than Hartranft? FWIW, most don't consider being a grossly overtaxed, progressive cesspool something to be proud. Taking money from people who actually produce and distributing to those who don't feel like working is not something they should be proud of.
Take it easy over there Broseph. New Jersey minus the politics is pretty cool.
Camp332
3/18/2019 1:26pm
Camp332 wrote:
IWreckALot wrote:
They showed Hartranft before Ralph started talking about him and I was thinking, is that dude wearing a hockey setup or is he really that big...

Also good on that team for putting together a bike that can run against the ridiculously pumped up Factory 250s, even with a big guy aboard.
Good point! They have done well with those bikes. Has to be tough, and expensive to make those bikes competitive without the factory goodies.
150ripper
3/18/2019 1:56pm
Really dig the kid, definitely the best non-factory 250 guy out there.
visser62
3/18/2019 2:40pm
rikhek wrote:
Does NJ have anything, and I mean ANYTHING other than Hartranft? FWIW, most don't consider being a grossly overtaxed, progressive cesspool something to be proud. Taking...
The Boss would like a word with you.
GregDVT
3/18/2019 4:07pm
rikhek wrote:
Nicoletti and J-Law came outta NJ too. Beautiful beaches and some good fishing as well. MetLife stadium is in NJ. That’s already more than I can think of for Ohklahoma
milliebays
3/18/2019 4:56pm
rikhek wrote:
GregDVT wrote:
Nicoletti and J-Law came outta NJ too. Beautiful beaches and some good fishing as well. MetLife stadium is in NJ. That’s already more than I can...
Nicoletti and J-Law came outta NJ too. Beautiful beaches and some good fishing as well. MetLife stadium is in NJ. That’s already more than I can think of for Ohklahoma
Camden is not in OK, so there's that.
kunk
Fantasy
3033rd
3/18/2019 5:04pm
rikhek wrote:
GregDVT wrote:
Nicoletti and J-Law came outta NJ too. Beautiful beaches and some good fishing as well. MetLife stadium is in NJ. That’s already more than I can...
Don’t forget Snookie.
lukaitis9
3/18/2019 7:01pm
Camp332 wrote:
Brandon has a lot of talent, and makes that 250 work for him even though he's a big kid. I would like to see how he...
Brandon has a lot of talent, and makes that 250 work for him even though he's a big kid. I would like to see how he does on a 450 in SX. Is there a chance he rides any of the upcoming west coast rounds on a 450?

6'1" @180+lbs is screaming 450 ride!

Brandon has been doing great. Cool to see a rider I've watched from the very beginning go on to make it.

Funny how NJ always gets mocked but it's not a bad place to be. From my house, I can be to Philly or New York in about an hour. I can go to the beach or the mountains very easily and traveling out of Newark is pretty much non-stop no matter where I want to go.

Few remember that Justin Cooper, although he's from New York, also spent a ton of time in New Jersey over the years as an amateur and expert racer.

We've also got a pretty good history of motocross going back more than 40 years.

In fact, Raceway Park, in Old Bridge will open its 44th consecutive motocross season this Sunday.

Learn more about NJ Motocross history on my website njmotocross.com

Mort443
3/18/2019 7:27pm
rikhek wrote:
GregDVT wrote:
Nicoletti comes from New York. You guys got jimmy d or is he from ct?
DL
3/18/2019 8:03pm
My wife and I were born and raised in NJ. Raced Englishtown from day 1 till we moved to CA in 84. My son, while born in CA, always loved to race back east. I’m super pumped for Brandon! It’s great to see a Jersey boy killing it.
Mort443
3/18/2019 8:39pm
DL wrote:
My wife and I were born and raised in NJ. Raced Englishtown from day 1 till we moved to CA in 84. My son, while born...
My wife and I were born and raised in NJ. Raced Englishtown from day 1 till we moved to CA in 84. My son, while born in CA, always loved to race back east. I’m super pumped for Brandon! It’s great to see a Jersey boy killing it.
Never knew that miss seeing Michael out there.
DL
3/18/2019 9:21pm
DL wrote:
My wife and I were born and raised in NJ. Raced Englishtown from day 1 till we moved to CA in 84. My son, while born...
Mort443 wrote:
We tried to get out there. A deal fell apart at the end of November. We bought bikes and struggled getting them competitive and running tight. Michael spent his first practice day on a SX track today. Stay tuned, he ain’t done yet.
Mort443
3/18/2019 9:29pm
DL wrote:
Mort443 wrote:
DL wrote:
We tried to get out there. A deal fell apart at the end of November. We bought bikes and struggled getting them competitive and running tight...
We tried to get out there. A deal fell apart at the end of November. We bought bikes and struggled getting them competitive and running tight. Michael spent his first practice day on a SX track today. Stay tuned, he ain’t done yet.
Nice good luck!
JeepnMike
3/18/2019 11:57pm
Anybody know why he started this year off so slow this year? He ended 2018 with me thinking he may end up with a factory spot with how much he progressed and his consistency. I was looking forward to seeing how he would do in 2019, and he is just now starting to build some awesome momentum, it would have been nice to see him have a full season with the speed he seems to have today.
mwilcox349
Fantasy
82nd
3/19/2019 12:41am
rikhek wrote:
Renzland? He's pretty quick...
Camp332
3/19/2019 6:01am
The moto community in NJ is pretty awesome! I've been out of the loop due to our family of 3 young kids, but my son rides a PW50, and I have a fully restored 04 YZ125 which we will be out riding together this spring/summer.

Anyway, all of us in NJ are proud of Brandon. Hope to see him keep on progressing and kicking butt for years to come!
Camp332
3/19/2019 7:38am
Mort443 wrote:
Nicoletti comes from New York. You guys got jimmy d or is he from ct?
Jimmy D is from Mass.

Post a reply to: Brandon Hartranft (Making NJ Proud)

The Latest