Bradshaw

DGE.532
Ok so Damon's been known as a choker for 30 yrs for getting 5th at one race, so what do we call what we are seeing from Justin Cooper?
|
183Matt
Fantasy
1637th
9/4/2021 2:01pm
Call him a stud for riding injured and still trying to charge.
MotoX85
9/4/2021 2:15pm
183Matt wrote:
Injured? did I miss something?

The Shop

9/4/2021 2:27pm
DGE.532 wrote:
Ok so Damon's been known as a choker for 30 yrs for getting 5th at one race, so what do we call what we are seeing...
Ok so Damon's been known as a choker for 30 yrs for getting 5th at one race, so what do we call what we are seeing from Justin Cooper?
I call him one fast motherfu****.

9/4/2021 2:31pm
I call him the second best 250 rider this summer. That’s nothing to be ashamed of.
Johnny Ringo
9/4/2021 2:42pm
J coop hurt himself at shoug, he’s doing pretty good gutting things out. And choking? Hasn’t Jett had the red plate MOST of the summer?
Vet57
9/5/2021 4:38am
Wasn't Bradshaw with the APA?
8tensolutions
9/5/2021 7:39am
J coop hurt himself at shoug, he’s doing pretty good gutting things out. And choking? Hasn’t Jett had the red plate MOST of the summer?
Yet he dominated moto 1 at Unadilla and then blamed the bike in moto 2....same thing at Budds, but then was "sick" the week before when moto 2 was not good. I don't recall him ever saying he was hurt. We have to assume he conceded to the better rider and just rode around the past 4 motos. Cooper cries unless he wins.
xrmark
9/5/2021 7:45am
Yet he dominated moto 1 at Unadilla and then blamed the bike in moto 2....same thing at Budds, but then was "sick" the week before when...
Yet he dominated moto 1 at Unadilla and then blamed the bike in moto 2....same thing at Budds, but then was "sick" the week before when moto 2 was not good. I don't recall him ever saying he was hurt. We have to assume he conceded to the better rider and just rode around the past 4 motos. Cooper cries unless he wins.
We get it you’re one of those weirdo old dude Jett super fans.
8tensolutions
9/5/2021 7:53am
Yet he dominated moto 1 at Unadilla and then blamed the bike in moto 2....same thing at Budds, but then was "sick" the week before when...
xrmark wrote:
Not sure what that means, but I primarily dislike Cooper and his crybaby ways. Ever since Cooper cried about AC "cutting the track" before he crashed and threw the win away, it has spiraled into that kind of garbage when things don't go his way. Reminds me of Savatgy.

As far as Jett, I think their entire family story is terrific and we should all cheer for both of them. They are fun, genuine, engage with fans, great interviews etc, I would say the same for the Martins, Roczen, Barcia, AC, Ferrandis, and many others.
MikeID
9/5/2021 8:40am
Was it two years ago when Cooper just about passed out after a post moto overall? Then he struggled a bit after that? It’s easy from the couch to say fight through it (it’s your job and you are in a championship fight). I’d hoped for a closer battle in the motos to keep things close in the final round.

Cool to see Lawrences riding well and PC having Shimoda able to charge in the heat. Too bad that Hampshire’s second moto start was terrible.
Cali
9/5/2021 8:50am
183Matt wrote:
MotoX85 wrote:
Injured? did I miss something?
Only during the race, he is ok when qualifying
nytsmaC
9/5/2021 10:42am
Didn’t Bradshaw tear his ACL before that race? If I’m not mistaken, it happened but wasn’t well known at the time, everyone assumed it was just an epic choke performance.
PNWRider
9/5/2021 11:07am
nytsmaC wrote:
Didn’t Bradshaw tear his ACL before that race? If I’m not mistaken, it happened but wasn’t well known at the time, everyone assumed it was just...
Didn’t Bradshaw tear his ACL before that race? If I’m not mistaken, it happened but wasn’t well known at the time, everyone assumed it was just an epic choke performance.
That was my understanding as well-LA was delayed that year due to the LA Riots following Rodney King. Bradshaw crashed hard at Red Bud, then LA was after as I recall. The Red Bud crash resulted in the infamous throwing of dirt clods at the MXA photographer.

The flip side is he said his knee had nothing to do with it on his Whiskey Throttle episode, so ?
nytsmaC
9/5/2021 11:10am
PNWRider wrote:
That was my understanding as well-LA was delayed that year due to the LA Riots following Rodney King. Bradshaw crashed hard at Red Bud, then LA...
That was my understanding as well-LA was delayed that year due to the LA Riots following Rodney King. Bradshaw crashed hard at Red Bud, then LA was after as I recall. The Red Bud crash resulted in the infamous throwing of dirt clods at the MXA photographer.

The flip side is he said his knee had nothing to do with it on his Whiskey Throttle episode, so ?
Interesting, I’ll have to give that one a listen.
9/5/2021 4:29pm
You need a history lesson in the sport if you think this is anything like Bradshaw's collapse
9/5/2021 4:34pm
Not sure what that means, but I primarily dislike Cooper and his crybaby ways. Ever since Cooper cried about AC "cutting the track" before he crashed...
Not sure what that means, but I primarily dislike Cooper and his crybaby ways. Ever since Cooper cried about AC "cutting the track" before he crashed and threw the win away, it has spiraled into that kind of garbage when things don't go his way. Reminds me of Savatgy.

As far as Jett, I think their entire family story is terrific and we should all cheer for both of them. They are fun, genuine, engage with fans, great interviews etc, I would say the same for the Martins, Roczen, Barcia, AC, Ferrandis, and many others.
The AC thing at Thunder Valley was 2yrs ago. Let it go
lostboy819
Fantasy
1342nd
9/5/2021 4:39pm Edited Date/Time 9/5/2021 4:41pm
xrmark wrote:
Not sure what that means, but I primarily dislike Cooper and his crybaby ways. Ever since Cooper cried about AC "cutting the track" before he crashed...

I tend to agree with you on that one, always an excuse when he went off the track or this or that, Jett has a much better outlook and people feel good for him when he does well. Some people like Cooper are just not likeable but guys like Jett are easy to like.
downard254
9/5/2021 5:09pm
I never considered Bradshaw a choker. For the most part, he was a bad ass who rode a dirt cycle balls to the wall.
8tensolutions
9/5/2021 6:18pm

The AC thing at Thunder Valley was 2yrs ago. Let it go
That's not the only example, just the first one. You can love him all you like, I just think his personality sucks and he is sore loser.

Post a reply to: Bradshaw

The Latest