Bradley Taft and Rock River Yamaha

mxjon454
5/7/2018 3:36pm
I looked this up and didnt see anything about it, but i was just reading Transworlds Monday Kickstart and apparently Bradley Taft had a supercross only deal with Rock River Yamaha and Hayden Mellross from the 51/50 team will be taking his place outdoors. I didnt know Taft was on a sx only deal, did any of you guys? And what happened to him in supercross? Thats a shitty deal for him, hes got a lot of speed and trains with the Star guys and Swannie. Does Star need a fill in guy, or maybe he gets a fill in spot at PC? Solid opportunity for Mellross though.
|
ML512
Fantasy
36th
5/7/2018 5:38pm
mxjon454 wrote:
I looked this up and didnt see anything about it, but i was just reading Transworlds Monday Kickstart and apparently Bradley Taft had a supercross only...
I looked this up and didnt see anything about it, but i was just reading Transworlds Monday Kickstart and apparently Bradley Taft had a supercross only deal with Rock River Yamaha and Hayden Mellross from the 51/50 team will be taking his place outdoors. I didnt know Taft was on a sx only deal, did any of you guys? And what happened to him in supercross? Thats a shitty deal for him, hes got a lot of speed and trains with the Star guys and Swannie. Does Star need a fill in guy, or maybe he gets a fill in spot at PC? Solid opportunity for Mellross though.
Merriman was on Taft's bike the last round of two...

Weird given reason by the team...that's not quite the situation...
JTM5427
5/7/2018 6:49pm
If you do a little reading between the lines in the rest of Kickstart you may be able to reach the conclusion I did on why he is no longer with the team Wink

"Colt Nichols and Dylan Ferrandis are still on the mend from their arm injuries. The Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing team expects Nichols to return in the middle of the season, maybe at High Point, but Ferrandis should be back sooner. With Nichols, Ferrandis and Mitchell Oldenburg (torn ACL) all injured, the team will have only Aaron Plessinger and Justin Cooper confirmed to be on the line at Hangtown."
ML512
Fantasy
36th
5/7/2018 6:56pm
JTM5427 wrote:
If you do a little reading between the lines in the rest of Kickstart you may be able to reach the conclusion I did on why...
If you do a little reading between the lines in the rest of Kickstart you may be able to reach the conclusion I did on why he is no longer with the team Wink

"Colt Nichols and Dylan Ferrandis are still on the mend from their arm injuries. The Monster Energy/Yamalube/Star/Yamaha Factory Racing team expects Nichols to return in the middle of the season, maybe at High Point, but Ferrandis should be back sooner. With Nichols, Ferrandis and Mitchell Oldenburg (torn ACL) all injured, the team will have only Aaron Plessinger and Justin Cooper confirmed to be on the line at Hangtown."
Id' be very surprised if that's where he landed.
mxjon454
5/7/2018 7:29pm
JTM5427 wrote:
If you do a little reading between the lines in the rest of Kickstart you may be able to reach the conclusion I did on why...

Thats kind of what i thought too, especially with Oldenburg out with a torn ACL, hes gunna be out the entire outdoor season. But id have thought we wouldve heard something by now about that.

The Shop

mxjon454
5/7/2018 7:30pm
mxjon454 wrote:
I looked this up and didnt see anything about it, but i was just reading Transworlds Monday Kickstart and apparently Bradley Taft had a supercross only...
ML512 wrote:

What was the reasoning that the team gave? I cant remember exactly. Did Taft have a falling out with the Yamaha guys and Swannie and them?
devindavisphoto
Fantasy
3807th
5/7/2018 7:34pm
Taft had a really bad injury last year where he cracked his skull (correct me if I'm wrong) and he suffered another concussion this season. I wouldn't be surprised if he hangs up the boots, it gets to the point where just not worth it.
5/7/2018 7:41pm
mxjon454 wrote:
ML512 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:
What was the reasoning that the team gave? I cant remember exactly. Did Taft have a falling out with the Yamaha guys and Swannie and them?
Hey man is your phone the same? Been trying to reach you for a while
JTM5427
5/7/2018 8:07pm
ML512 wrote:
Id' be very surprised if that's where he landed.
Darn it :/ guess the private investigator skills need more sharpening.
GuyB
Fantasy
1274th
5/7/2018 8:25pm
Ferrandis will get his next x-ray the Monday before Hangtown. What they see will have a bearing on when he starts his season.
mxjon454
5/7/2018 9:12pm
ML512 wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:
Hey man is your phone the same? Been trying to reach you for a while
My phones been screwed up for like the last 3 weeks, gotta get it fixed this week. Been using the laptop for awhile.
block75
5/8/2018 2:23am
mxjon454 wrote:
I didn’t think Mellross was doing outdoors?
5/8/2018 7:20am
mxjon454 wrote:
My phones been screwed up for like the last 3 weeks, gotta get it fixed this week. Been using the laptop for awhile.
all good my man. email me if you can. i lost yours... braaaaaaaapp@netscape.net
hobohands91
5/10/2018 4:13am
Matthes is reporting that Taft got fired before the end of supercross. Anyone know why?

Post a reply to: Bradley Taft and Rock River Yamaha

The Latest