Bowers vs. Ray

MELTON139
Fantasy
3590th
2/14/2019 7:10am
I love it, Probs to A-Ray for standing up for him self. Bowers tries to play the tough guy but didn't say nothin when Webb called him out on the podium lol
2/14/2019 7:24am Edited Date/Time 2/14/2019 7:25am
MELTON139 wrote:
I love it, Probs to A-Ray for standing up for him self. Bowers tries to play the tough guy but didn't say nothin when Webb called...
I love it, Probs to A-Ray for standing up for him self. Bowers tries to play the tough guy but didn't say nothin when Webb called him out on the podium lol
What? Are you being sarcastic? Or, are you cleverly using the double negative?
FuzzyLogic
2/14/2019 8:31am
I thought Bowers sounded like a clown. Yeah A Ray may be sketchy at times, but everyone who tells him that does it light heartedly.

The most eye-roll worthy moment being when A Ray asked him what he's done to him and as Bowers thinks / searches for something you overhear Bradi in the background " he cross jumps!" Something about a girl with her "skill set" arguing with other riders and being all too eager to stick herself into the conversation makes me shake my head.
AJ565
2/14/2019 8:41am
Tyler was the original Dangerboy and if you know his Dad you know that bully mentality carried over to Tyler. ARay is lucky there weren't peas...
Tyler was the original Dangerboy and if you know his Dad you know that bully mentality carried over to Tyler. ARay is lucky there weren't peas involved.
kage173 wrote:
What do you mean by original Dangerboy?
That was his nickname when he was on 50's in the late 90's.

The Shop

Killer Customz
2/14/2019 11:16am
Anybody want to explain? I’m not a podcast guy lol
They are buddies and Bowers always talks about how sketchy Alex is. They were bickering on this weeks Pulp show about how Tyler is scared to even be on the track when A-Ray is out there. It was actually pretty comical.
jeffro503
2/14/2019 11:42am
Kinda blown out of proportion here I think. They were both flicking each other shit , even though it seemed to bother Alex a little bit. They were both laughing at it , and taking some digs at each other. Christ....me and some of my friends jab each other way worse then that on a weekly basis haha. And some of those guy's have been my buddies going on 20 , 30 and even 40 years.
BobKerr
2/14/2019 12:18pm Edited Date/Time 2/14/2019 12:21pm
It appears that ARay is getting better while Bowers is on the down slope. I like Bowers too, but that is just what I see.

peelout
2/14/2019 12:38pm
Yep...was just going to say same, Bower connecting all the previous encounters with Aray is an effing bully. Some guys talks trash like this to me...
Yep...was just going to say same, Bower connecting all the previous encounters with Aray is an effing bully. Some guys talks trash like this to me at least, gets a kick in the head with a high point boot! Then the caller during the show after the incident goes aggressive on Aray verbally. Obviously , Bowers boyfriend. Lmao!
^ username checks out
2/14/2019 12:50pm
FuzzyLogic wrote:
I thought Bowers sounded like a clown. Yeah A Ray may be sketchy at times, but everyone who tells him that does it light heartedly. The...
I thought Bowers sounded like a clown. Yeah A Ray may be sketchy at times, but everyone who tells him that does it light heartedly.

The most eye-roll worthy moment being when A Ray asked him what he's done to him and as Bowers thinks / searches for something you overhear Bradi in the background " he cross jumps!" Something about a girl with her "skill set" arguing with other riders and being all too eager to stick herself into the conversation makes me shake my head.
Hahaha that's actually hilarious and a good catch. It's at 3:11:40 for anybody who doubts it lol
philG
2/14/2019 12:55pm
It was cringeworthy... there is a saying, ' say nothing and let everyone think you are a fool, open your mouth and remove all doubt.'

Bowers has been a stand up guy the last few weeks, and he is a solid pro, A Ray came over as a dick, and Bowers called him out 'for making it about him'... only one winner.
KirkChandler
Fantasy
357th
2/14/2019 1:04pm
ARay is fast, but he’s sketchy. We all know a guy that can throw down a heater, but we don’t want to be next to them when they do it. Just for self preservation reasons.

I’m entertained by him and want to see him do well, but I wouldn’t want to hit a rhythm section, whoop section or a triple next to him (pretty sure that’s what Bowers was saying), I also wouldn’t want to cover the parts bill in bent up bikes.

ti473
2/14/2019 2:00pm
Why does one have to side with one or the other? I just thought it was entertaining
77Moto
2/14/2019 6:11pm
Were they supposed to be talking shit about each other? Sounded like a civil convo compared to most rants.

hititpind
2/14/2019 6:58pm
I thought it was great. Jeeze you guys make a big deal out of nothing. Even matthes was making a big deal out of it. Good for A-Ray
Calihusky
2/14/2019 7:07pm
I think it was last year when Bowers took out A Ray because he thought it was Barcia. I remember the 2 of them having words about it and Bowers saying it was a mistake because A Ray is his buddy but A Ray did not seem happy at all. Maybe it’s been carrying over from that?
Kyle_McNab
2/15/2019 4:56am Edited Date/Time 2/15/2019 6:46am
Seemed like everyone missed aray point. I like Bowers but he does act like he’s better than everyone and kind of a douche, especially his girl gonna put her 2 cents in like she has a clue. Stick to holding monster cans and looking pretty. Aray just wants a little respect for being one of the few privateers to make mains most weekends, obviously he not the most naturally talented but his training is what got him there.lets not forget Bowers landed straight on his ass last year lol. It’s fuckin supercross who doesnt get sketchy
Badd127
Fantasy
2116th
2/15/2019 9:46am
If you don't like riding next to a guy with his balls on the crossbar, then ride faster, or get the fuck outta the way!
yak651
Fantasy
168th
2/15/2019 12:57pm
Maybe Aray took his peas?
APLMAN99
2/16/2019 7:05pm
I think Barcia would rather ride near Ray than Bowers right about now....l
Lp151
2/16/2019 7:16pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Yeah you know when you go and break someone’s leg in a take out in Vegas then they’re riding behind you i would as well be slightly concerned. ?
APLMAN99
2/16/2019 7:32pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Lp151 wrote:
Yeah you know when you go and break someone’s leg in a take out in Vegas then they’re riding behind you i would as well be...
Yeah you know when you go and break someone’s leg in a take out in Vegas then they’re riding behind you i would as well be slightly concerned. ?
While the result of the Vegas incident was unfortunate, it's hard to make the case that Barcia intended to injure Bowers. He didn't even crash him. It was just a freak incident with some mid level contact, especially compared to lots of passes we see.

Bowers, though, launched his bike like a weapon.

Huge difference.
Lp151
2/16/2019 8:57pm
APLMAN99 wrote:
Lp151 wrote:
Yeah you know when you go and break someone’s leg in a take out in Vegas then they’re riding behind you i would as well be...
APLMAN99 wrote:
While the result of the Vegas incident was unfortunate, it's hard to make the case that Barcia intended to injure Bowers. He didn't even crash him...
While the result of the Vegas incident was unfortunate, it's hard to make the case that Barcia intended to injure Bowers. He didn't even crash him. It was just a freak incident with some mid level contact, especially compared to lots of passes we see.

Bowers, though, launched his bike like a weapon.

Huge difference.
He didn’t launch his bike, he tried to ride it out but couldn’t. Barcia walked away from that t bone, Tyler wasn’t able to.
mrs_piggy
2/21/2019 7:01am
Tyler was the original Dangerboy and if you know his Dad you know that bully mentality carried over to Tyler. ARay is lucky there weren't peas...
Tyler was the original Dangerboy and if you know his Dad you know that bully mentality carried over to Tyler. ARay is lucky there weren't peas involved.
kage173 wrote:
What do you mean by original Dangerboy?
Tyler beat the shit out of Deven Raper years ago because Raper was eating his leftover peas. Yes, it was (allegedly) that stupid. Bowers was arrested and I believe charged with assault with a deadly weapon. Not sure how it was resolved, but he sounds like an asshole...

Post a reply to: Bowers vs. Ray

The Latest