Bowers vs. Ray

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2019 3:52 PM

Anyone noticed at the last pulpmx podcast?

|

2/13/2019 3:57 PM

Just listened to it..........HA

|

2/13/2019 4:02 PM

Coach529 wrote:

Just listened to it..........HA

And what do you think.
Very rare something like this happens on live podcast.
But just listening i felt uncomfortable.

|

2/13/2019 4:11 PM

Anybody want to explain? I’m not a podcast guy lol

|

2011 Yamaha YZ 250 -MX
1996 Yamaha Banshee 350 -Trails
1982 Chevy S10
2005 Pontiac GTO -451rwhp

2/13/2019 4:14 PM

Both are bad dudes but A Ray is only making a scene around a big audience of people he’s never won a championship let alone a main event like bowers has i think it’s a woe is me act and he’s just looking for attention because if it was anything other then that we would’ve heard about it happening at one the test tracks because Suzuki and kawi are a rocks throw away from each other and Aray hasn’t made or done anything to resolve the issue other then bitch and moan in front of audiences

|

2/13/2019 4:23 PM

Lp151 wrote:

Both are bad dudes but A Ray is only making a scene around a big audience of people he’s never won a championship let alone a main event like bowers has i think it’s a woe is me act and he’s just looking for attention because if it was anything other then that we would’ve heard about it happening at one the test tracks because Suzuki and kawi are a rocks throw away from each other and Aray hasn’t made or done anything to resolve the issue other then bitch and moan in front of audiences

exactliy what i was thinking.
Bowers was here in germany in dortmund to pick up the german sx championship.
no doubt he is a dirty rider in times. (look back at the takeout of cooper webb couple years ago)
but when it comes to crossjumping i`m on his side.
In dortmund he was awesome , clear riding hitting the points and no dangerous riding.
The things i`ve seen from ray on tv. I think bowers is right

|

2/13/2019 4:46 PM

''no doubt he is a dirty rider in times. (look back at the takeout of cooper webb couple years ago) ''

really..? even coop knows it wasnt intentional he got whisky trottle in the whoops lol

|

2/13/2019 4:59 PM

Lp151 wrote:

Both are bad dudes but A Ray is only making a scene around a big audience of people he’s never won a championship let alone a main event like bowers has i think it’s a woe is me act and he’s just looking for attention because if it was anything other then that we would’ve heard about it happening at one the test tracks because Suzuki and kawi are a rocks throw away from each other and Aray hasn’t made or done anything to resolve the issue other then bitch and moan in front of audiences

Some periods and commas would help.

I disagree. I think A Ray brought it up in a reasonable manner and Bowers saying it was attention-seeking was him being defensive.

|

2/13/2019 5:16 PM

I like Bowers, he seems like a straight shooter to me.

|

2/13/2019 5:20 PM

Kick his ass, Sea Bass!

|

2/13/2019 5:33 PM

Lp151 wrote:

Both are bad dudes but A Ray is only making a scene around a big audience of people he’s never won a championship let alone a main event like bowers has i think it’s a woe is me act and he’s just looking for attention because if it was anything other then that we would’ve heard about it happening at one the test tracks because Suzuki and kawi are a rocks throw away from each other and Aray hasn’t made or done anything to resolve the issue other then bitch and moan in front of audiences

Wut..?

|

2/13/2019 5:51 PM

Bower's needs to grow up. That's what I think. He wasn't perfect when he first started in SX and still isn't. He definitely reminded me why I think he's a complete doosh bag with a disregard for anyone's feelings but his own.

|

2/13/2019 5:56 PM

Pretty obvious that Alex has a lot of animosity towards Tyler... It's no secret that Bowers has a history of being somewhat of a bully on the race track.. and keep in mind that Bowers was crushing AX championships well before anyone outside of the state of Tennessee even knew who Alex Ray was.

Alex really has come a long way in the past few years; sounds like Tyler still gives him shit like he belongs in a Group C qualifier. That being said, ARay is self proclaimed "cattywompus"

|

2/13/2019 5:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/13/2019 5:59 PM

Anyone else get the feeling like the ARay-Bowers relationship is pretty much like the Billy Madison - O'Doyle relationship?

Photo

|

2/13/2019 6:05 PM

Bowers would work ARay. Alex is being a little girl.

|

2/13/2019 6:06 PM

What point is it at in the podcast iv listened to an hour or a little more but didn’t listen after that

|

2/13/2019 6:09 PM

Twitter calls Aray sketchy. Bowers just telling the truth. Aray begging for respect was sad. Pulp calls Aray sketchy. Aray should be mad at Steve.

|

2/13/2019 6:09 PM

Doesn't anyone remember Bowers shenanigans a couple years before his AX championships. Wasn't in the championship hunt, but messed with and took out the point leaders and contenders, in main events. Really Richard Cranium moves.

|

2/13/2019 6:10 PM

|

2/13/2019 6:32 PM

Tyler definitely came across as toolbag in that back and forth with Alex.

|

2/13/2019 6:32 PM

The best part was the dude that called in late in the show just to bash A-Ray and base his reputation off one incident that he was obviously was too emotional about. Then the dig at A-Ray for only being on factory Yamaha 4 months as a fill in.

|

2/13/2019 6:40 PM

You know you have reached the pinnacle of your career when you are arguing with someone who was practically unknown two years ago.

Bowers (and his lesser half) really make it hard to be a fan.

|

2/13/2019 6:42 PM

TymeMoto wrote:

Bowers would work ARay. Alex is being a little girl.

I would hope so. He’s a arena cross champ and previous full time factory rider.

|

2/13/2019 6:44 PM

If you have ever heard Bowers in a interview, he is a smack talking dude and A-Ray is obviously a sensitive little girl!

|

2/13/2019 6:46 PM

Lp151 wrote:

Both are bad dudes but A Ray is only making a scene around a big audience of people he’s never won a championship let alone a main event like bowers has i think it’s a woe is me act and he’s just looking for attention because if it was anything other then that we would’ve heard about it happening at one the test tracks because Suzuki and kawi are a rocks throw away from each other and Aray hasn’t made or done anything to resolve the issue other then bitch and moan in front of audiences

Shawn142 wrote:

Wut..?

lol...exactly...run on sentence much??? I'm dizzy after reading that...

|

2/13/2019 6:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/13/2019 6:50 PM

eric513anderson wrote:

Anybody want to explain? I’m not a podcast guy lol

Same here, anyone care to sum it up?

Edit: never mind, saw the time stamp posted, thought I was at the end of the thread since ads show up in the middle of threads now on mobile, lol

|

2/13/2019 6:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/13/2019 7:13 PM

You're going to be a fan of one or the other but regardless of Bowers track record the guy has won professional titles. He is the test rider for a factory team and regularly makes mains. Aray simply can't contest any of that.

|

2/13/2019 7:06 PM

Tyler was the original Dangerboy and if you know his Dad you know that bully mentality carried over to Tyler. ARay is lucky there weren't peas involved.

|

2/13/2019 7:07 PM

RexEasely wrote:

Twitter calls Aray sketchy. Bowers just telling the truth. Aray begging for respect was sad. Pulp calls Aray sketchy. Aray should be mad at Steve.

This Twitter guy should keep his trap shut.
Probably couldn’t make the night show, let alone a main.

|

2/13/2019 7:43 PM

Lp151 wrote:

Both are bad dudes but A Ray is only making a scene around a big audience of people he’s never won a championship let alone a main event like bowers has i think it’s a woe is me act and he’s just looking for attention because if it was anything other then that we would’ve heard about it happening at one the test tracks because Suzuki and kawi are a rocks throw away from each other and Aray hasn’t made or done anything to resolve the issue other then bitch and moan in front of audiences

Casting wrote:

Some periods and commas would help.

I disagree. I think A Ray brought it up in a reasonable manner and Bowers saying it was attention-seeking was him being defensive.

Some??? laughing laughing laughing

|