Bowers overheated?

yak651
Fantasy
214th
12/5/2019 5:31am
Barcia can be annoying and whiny at times, but never seen him throw a tuff block at someone for passing him (not even going to call this a take out, because IMO it wasn't).
12/5/2019 5:51am
All that P.R. work on the PulpMX show trying to create a sympathetic, fatherly image went right out the window! Doh!
Dirtydeeds
Fantasy
2888th
12/5/2019 5:51am
yak651 wrote:
Barcia can be annoying and whiny at times, but never seen him throw a tuff block at someone for passing him (not even going to call...
Barcia can be annoying and whiny at times, but never seen him throw a tuff block at someone for passing him (not even going to call this a take out, because IMO it wasn't).
Never seen Bowers roost asterisk medical staff either. Doesn’t change the fact that they’re both a lil too emotional.

Anyone recall Bowers tantrum in arenacross? The time he was a lapper but held up the leaders on purpose. I believe it was Danny Smith. Didn’t Bowers get fined and or suspended for that one?
JTM5427
12/5/2019 6:41am
yak651 wrote:
Barcia can be annoying and whiny at times, but never seen him throw a tuff block at someone for passing him (not even going to call...

Nope, he just kicks riders, yells at injured riders, roosts the medical staff, jumps berms into the mechanic's area, etc. Bring up Barcia's name in the pits to any rider and almost everyone has a "Barcia Story" of their own.

The Shop

slipdog
12/5/2019 7:18am
I'm so appalled at this horrific behavior I may have to write a strongly worded comment on social media to speak out against this atrocity!
Uncle Tony
12/5/2019 7:59am
slipdog wrote:
I'm so appalled at this horrific behavior I may have to write a strongly worded comment on social media to speak out against this atrocity!
Good idea lol
Badd127
Fantasy
2195th
12/5/2019 5:11pm
Every single interview and every time Bowers has been on pulpmx over the last 3 years, it has been nothing but him giving every excuse under the sun as to why he sucks! Whilst still saying that he is better that just about everyone else.
Regis
Fantasy
340th
12/5/2019 5:51pm
slipdog wrote:
And hope “they” see it!!!
12/5/2019 5:54pm Edited Date/Time 12/5/2019 5:55pm
Badd127 wrote:
Every single interview and every time Bowers has been on pulpmx over the last 3 years, it has been nothing but him giving every excuse under...
Every single interview and every time Bowers has been on pulpmx over the last 3 years, it has been nothing but him giving every excuse under the sun as to why he sucks! Whilst still saying that he is better that just about everyone else.
Sucks in what way? His personality aside, he is incredibly talented on a dirt bike. He might not be at that top elite level, but he's in good company with a lot of other fast riders who are not your Tomac's, Dungey's, and Villopoto's.

LungButter
12/5/2019 6:12pm
Badd127 wrote:
Every single interview and every time Bowers has been on pulpmx over the last 3 years, it has been nothing but him giving every excuse under...
Yep, I have listened to every minute of every Pulp Show ever...except when he's on, it's just too much for me to take.

This incident just let his true self shine through, the after race incident was bad enough but throwing tough blocks on to the track? Absolutely ridiculous. Seven and his other sponsors must be so proud.
FI2T
12/5/2019 6:29pm
Badd127 wrote:
Sucks in what way? His personality aside, he is incredibly talented on a dirt bike. He might not be at that top elite level, but he's...
Sucks in what way? His personality aside, he is incredibly talented on a dirt bike. He might not be at that top elite level, but he's in good company with a lot of other fast riders who are not your Tomac's, Dungey's, and Villopoto's.

Kinda funny and mostly sad that a guy who can consistently make it in the mains sx and moto sucks at riding a dirtbike.... I wish I sucked at riding my bike like he does! That said I'm not a big fan, that dang pea fight sounded pretty sketchy.
12/5/2019 7:50pm
I fuckin love the Bear. I hated him when he was on PC battling with Webb, but as time has gone on, I love his attitude and perspective. To many boomers in this thread.
bama205
12/5/2019 8:05pm
Shit you are a Drama queen
Badd127
Fantasy
2195th
12/5/2019 9:19pm
Badd127 wrote:
Sucks in what way? His personality aside, he is incredibly talented on a dirt bike. He might not be at that top elite level, but he's...

FI2T wrote:
Kinda funny and mostly sad that a guy who can consistently make it in the mains sx and moto sucks at riding a dirtbike.... I wish...
Kinda funny and mostly sad that a guy who can consistently make it in the mains sx and moto sucks at riding a dirtbike.... I wish I sucked at riding my bike like he does! That said I'm not a big fan, that dang pea fight sounded pretty sketchy.
I guess I should rephrase that. He is always giving some reason as to why he hasn't lived up to his own expectations. Which to me sounds like he thinks he should be in the top 5 every week, if he just had the right equipment, not injured ect.....
Boomslang
Fantasy
548th
12/6/2019 1:20pm
Bowers cleaned us out twice this past season. Pisses me off.

Post a reply to: Bowers overheated?

The Latest