Bowers cleaned out

Related:
Create New Tag

10/15/2017 5:16 PM

Bowers said on twitter he got cleaned out and "karma" got the other guy back, when and who was it?

|

10/15/2017 5:20 PM

First Moto by Craig, second hit him again apparently. Rumor is he broke his hand after hitting friese back.

|

10/15/2017 5:52 PM

I see Craig retweeted Bowers's tweet.

|

10/15/2017 5:53 PM

I'd heard that Bowers and Blose were getting reacquainted.

|

10/15/2017 6:16 PM

GuyB wrote:

I saw some parking between Bowers and Bloss during one of the mains.

|

10/15/2017 6:17 PM

I think Craig and Friese ended up on the ground together too, if I remember right.

|

10/15/2017 6:20 PM

GuyB wrote:

ML512 wrote:

So that's where the action was at...

|

10/15/2017 6:25 PM

rutsmash wrote:

Bowers and Bloss was a no love lost sort of deal

|

10/15/2017 6:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/15/2017 8:04 PM

I wish they would have shown other riders/battles on TV. I don't even remember seeing Smith and Grant. They only showed Tomac, Gasjer (before crashes), Musquin, Tickle, Anderson and Wilson...

|

www.morphgloves.com low priced gloves

10/15/2017 6:49 PM

ML512 wrote:

rutsmash wrote:

Awood wrote:

Actually, they both talked with Matthes after the race and both seemed cool with it. Bowers sounded like he was initially salty, but that they beat and banged the whole race and we're cool about it after. Both got interviewed, and both said they appreciated running each other hard with no hard feelings.

Maybe you need to be Bloss' size for Bowers to respect such racing.

|

10/15/2017 7:03 PM

Coverage sucked.

|

10/15/2017 7:14 PM

ML512 wrote:

I think Craig and Friese ended up on the ground together too, if I remember right.

Was it on the TV coverage ? I'd like to see some of that banging

|

10/15/2017 7:28 PM

Crisp BRAAAP! wrote:

Actually, they both talked with Matthes after the race and both seemed cool with it. Bowers sounded like he was initially salty, but that they beat and banged the whole race and we're cool about it after. Both got interviewed, and both said they appreciated running each other hard with no hard feelings.

Yeah that's what no love lost means...

|

10/15/2017 7:38 PM

berno929 wrote:

I wish they would have shown other riders/battles on TV. I don't even remember seeing Smith and Grant. They only showed Tomac, Gasjer (before crashes), Musquin, Tickle, Anderson and Wilson...

They showed barcia and Wilson then just before Wilson made the pass they went to Marvin leading. You know that had to be a good pass, barcia doesn't just let people by he has to be pushed out of the way.

|

10/15/2017 9:42 PM

RCMXracing wrote:

Coverage sucked.

The cameras didn’t catch anything. Tons of crashes that weren’t replayed or even explained. I’m honestly kind of happy though because this year didn’t have all the amateurs’ crashes replayed except that one from the last 250 race. Probably 2015 or 14 they had a 13 year old kid get a very graphic femur break. That kind of stuff isn’t going to send casual fans to the dealership to pick up a 125 for little jimmy.

|

10/15/2017 9:54 PM

berno929 wrote:

10 lap races don't allow for them to show the field. It's only 10 minutes. It goes by fast.

1-2 minutes for the start first/second laps as the field shakes out.

If there's a battle for 1st they will stay with that. If not they show the battle for 2nd. If not that, the battle for 3rd. And so on and so forth. By the time they get back to 5th/6th like they did in moto 2, the race is over and they go back to the leader for the finish.

They should probably have highlights edited between each moto instead of all the other puff pieces and advertisement features.

|

10/15/2017 10:26 PM

I am a big bowers fan but how the hell do you go from a title contender to just a normal guy? I know he has been hurt but whatever he did to get the pc results please go back to that. Mookie as well......

|

10/15/2017 10:30 PM

Oh and btw Tyler may not be killing it on the bike but I love him on pulp. Atleast let's get that going again.

|

10/16/2017 2:45 AM

djc wrote:

I am a big bowers fan but how the hell do you go from a title contender to just a normal guy? I know he has been hurt but whatever he did to get the pc results please go back to that. Mookie as well......

When has he ever really been a title contender in supercross? He had one decent year going and that was 2015 where he grabbed a couple podiums but thats it, no race wins. Bowers has always thought hes better then he really is, kind of like tommy hahn IMO. Id like to see him get a solid ride on a 250 for sx and see if he can back up what he says.

|

10/16/2017 5:30 AM

Bloss and Blose are different people here. Can we be sure what’s being said about who?

|

10/16/2017 5:45 AM

djc wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

When has he ever really been a title contender in supercross? He had one decent year going and that was 2015 where he grabbed a couple podiums but thats it, no race wins. Bowers has always thought hes better then he really is, kind of like tommy hahn IMO. Id like to see him get a solid ride on a 250 for sx and see if he can back up what he says.

Huh? Why the shot at Hahn? Exactly how good did you imagine he thought he was? Did he act like McGrath or something and I just missed it? During his peak around '06 to '09 the guy got like 10 podiums, outdoor moto wins, and an overall win at Steel City in '09. While that doesn't exactly make him the greatest he is in VERY elite company. Of course his results have tapered off the last half dozen years, he turned pro in 2005 and is well into his 30s now. That's a long career.

|

10/16/2017 6:13 AM

djc wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

Totally agree, except for the T Hahn part. Always seemed like a laid back guy to me who was pretty damn good on a 450 for a few years. That being said, I've never talked to him so how would I know.

|

10/16/2017 7:52 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2017 7:53 AM

About lap 2 or 3 Bowers parked Bloss on the last right hander before the finish. Bloss (who was clearly faster) caught back up and blocked TB back for the spot and finished the race.

|

10/16/2017 12:19 PM

Well , when you're " The Hulk " w00t
Photo

|

10/16/2017 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/16/2017 12:27 PM

GuyB wrote:

ML512 wrote:

Sounds like Bowers had no problems with it.
Bowers Pulpcast

|

"Leave me alone, I know what i'm doing"
- Kimi Räikkönen 4 November 2012

10/16/2017 3:11 PM

djc wrote:

mxjon454 wrote:

Shawn142 wrote:

Huh? Why the shot at Hahn? Exactly how good did you imagine he thought he was? Did he act like McGrath or something and I just missed it? During his peak around '06 to '09 the guy got like 10 podiums, outdoor moto wins, and an overall win at Steel City in '09. While that doesn't exactly make him the greatest he is in VERY elite company. Of course his results have tapered off the last half dozen years, he turned pro in 2005 and is well into his 30s now. That's a long career.

I get what you mean and my bad about throwing tommy hahn into the subject. Ive heard from a few people who had worked on the rockstar suzuki team (at the time) that he was difficult to work with and thought he was better then he was and it reminded me of bowers. Im well aware of what hes accomplished in his career and it was a hell of a lot better then most guys, bowers just reminded me of him, especially in his latest racerx interview. My bad for throwing THahn into it

|

10/16/2017 3:21 PM

Awood wrote:

Crisp BRAAAP! wrote:

Awood wrote:

Yeah that's what no love lost means...

I think “no love lost” would mean they weren’t cool with it.

|

10/16/2017 3:59 PM

Bowers cleaned out IS karma

|

I like Honda and 2-strokes. Bad combo.

10/16/2017 4:06 PM

I like the bear and his attitude.

|

10/16/2017 4:21 PM

Shawn142 wrote:

Hopefully i'm not mis-reading, but- Bowers' is NOT well into his thirties. Maybe i'm illiterate tonight and you mean T Hahn. If you do mean T. Hahn, I apologize.

|