Bounty on Haters, Bitchers & Snivlers that Post:

TeamGreen
Edited Date/Time 11/17/2012 2:46pm
This is Bounty on all you Douchebags posting your Negative lil' Bitchy-Manifestos:

To any & All Moderators...

I, TeamGreen, am placing a Bounty on Angry, Bitchy, Naggy, Douchey, Stupid-Cheap-Ass Compainer, Anti-Everything and we just don't wanna hear it post.

For Example:

If Scottie axes some A-Hole...1 case of Red Bull per Doucher/limit 8.

Gibby: Steak or Dinner of choice per Doucher/Limit 8...the good stuff, like Hanny's in PHX or Manny's in Seattle...during the SX series.

MXderLinkster: name your price/TBD/limit 8

Go ask Scottie if I'm Kidding...or NOT!
|
DrSweden
11/9/2012 2:51pm
I think this post is a bit negative...Grinning
peelout
11/9/2012 2:53pm
you ate my fucking Schnitzel
TeamGreen
11/9/2012 2:55pm
peelout wrote:
you ate my fucking Schnitzel
You're exempt...jus' in-case of emergency...

Jus' don't go Full Retard: there's no Academy Award in it.
ATKpilot99
11/9/2012 3:03pm
I love posts that bitch and snivl about bitchers and snivlers...Smile

The Shop

lumpy790
11/9/2012 3:06pm
shouldn't this be in NON MOTO??? ......... Always a bunch of snivelers & haters in there
lumpy790
11/9/2012 3:08pm
think I saw the band ..... Haters, Bitchers & Snivlers .... in Cleveland
newmann
11/9/2012 3:10pm
And you'll be responsible for Scotty getting the red bull drizzles.
Xeno
11/9/2012 3:20pm
Just for reference, here's a photo of Team Green on a recent Baja ride:

jasonv43
11/9/2012 4:20pm
Maybe this will put him in a better mood.Smile

Torco1
11/9/2012 4:26pm
Who wants a mustache ride??
Torco1
11/9/2012 4:29pm
TeamGreen wrote:
This is Bounty on all you Douchebags posting your Negative lil' Bitchy-Manifestos: To any & All Moderators... I, TeamGreen, am placing a Bounty on Angry, Bitchy...
This is Bounty on all you Douchebags posting your Negative lil' Bitchy-Manifestos:

I, TeamGreen, am placing a Bounty on Angry, Bitchy, Naggy, Douchey, Stupid-Cheap-Ass Compainer, Anti-Everything and we just don't wanna hear it post.

For Example:

Gibby: Steak or Dinner of choice per Doucher/Limit 8...the good stuff, like Hanny's in PHX or Manny's in Seattle...during the SX series.

Can I be deputized? I'm pretty stern....stern but fair.
peelout
11/9/2012 4:30pm
jasonv43 wrote:
Maybe this will put him in a better mood.:) [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/991527/bouncing-boobs-o.gif[/img]
Maybe this will put him in a better mood.Smile

meh

11/9/2012 4:31pm
jasonv43 wrote:
[img]http://cdn.blogs.sheknows.com/realitytvmagazine.sheknows.com/2010/10/dog-the-bounty-hunter-duane-chapman-wants-to-talk-to-randy-and-evi-quaid.jpg[/img]
jmar
11/9/2012 4:37pm
Please define Haters, Bitchers and Snivelers.
11/9/2012 4:38pm
TeamGreen wrote:
This is Bounty on all you Douchebags posting your Negative lil' Bitchy-Manifestos: To any & All Moderators... I, TeamGreen, am placing a Bounty on Angry, Bitchy...

For Example:

Wow man I always thought you were the coolest insider on here, but using your money and influence to have folks booted? How is that better than douchbagery? Sorry not trying to piss you off please don't have me booted, can anyone get me back in MD2? I may be homeless soon.....
TerryK
11/9/2012 5:14pm
Wow man I always thought you were the coolest insider on here, but using your money and influence to have folks booted? How is that better...
Wow man I always thought you were the coolest insider on here, but using your money and influence to have folks booted? How is that better than douchbagery? Sorry not trying to piss you off please don't have me booted, can anyone get me back in MD2? I may be homeless soon.....
Have you booted? You actually think that kind of thing happens?
11/9/2012 5:38pm Edited Date/Time 11/9/2012 5:41pm
Wow man I always thought you were the coolest insider on here, but using your money and influence to have folks booted? How is that better...
TerryK wrote:
Have you booted? You actually think that kind of thing happens?
Dude I got "accidentally" clicked once, i had not even posted in a week, which is cool, no bitching or snivel douching. I wish I had my old name back, the people need me. I'm taking a much needed break soon anyway, not much to do though, it is to cold to dive the river and the woods are full of blood thirsty hunters. Mountain Biking with Pop In the morning, he put some miles on his bike out west and came back and whipped me pretty good.
TerryK
11/9/2012 5:42pm
Dude I got "accidentally" clicked once, i had not even posted in a week, which is cool, no bitching or snivel douching. I wish I had...
Dude I got "accidentally" clicked once, i had not even posted in a week, which is cool, no bitching or snivel douching. I wish I had my old name back, the people need me. I'm taking a much needed break soon anyway, not much to do though, it is to cold to dive the river and the woods are full of blood thirsty hunters. Mountain Biking with Pop In the morning, he put some miles on his bike out west and came back and whipped me pretty good.
I was referring to the implication that one member can influence a mod in the banning of another.
11/9/2012 5:44pm
Dude I got "accidentally" clicked once, i had not even posted in a week, which is cool, no bitching or snivel douching. I wish I had...
TerryK wrote:
I was referring to the implication that one member can influence a mod in the banning of another.
Shoot man 8 steak dinners at expensive restaurants? If I was Guyb I would click the heck out of some folks. Gotta get paid.
jeffro503
11/9/2012 5:58pm
TeamGreen wrote:

For Example:

What the hell did I miss today Manny? Besides the races that is. Which I'm hoping like hell I can find some video link ......it would really make my night. One tough work week! ( hell.....work month as a matter of fact ). I'm behind on a lot of stuff......would be cool to catch up , drink a couple beers and watch some moto. Definitely don't want to run into any of the guys you were talking about.
jeffro503
11/9/2012 6:02pm
TerryK wrote:
Shoot man 8 steak dinners at expensive restaurants? If I was Guyb I would click the heck out of some folks. Gotta get paid.
Crash?? Is that you dude? Where the hell have you been?

Post a reply to: Bounty on Haters, Bitchers & Snivlers that Post:

The Latest