Boots for short legs

Related:
Create New Tag

6/8/2018 2:04 PM

Hey guys,

Wondering what you shorter guys with small legs with a muscular/bigger base use for boots. My boots are just maxed on straps to make room for my calf’s and it’s impossible these days to get knee pads in there. I also can’t get the boot to seal all the way so the inner lining is exposed a lot.

The trouble is I don’t think my calf’s are that big I’ve lost a lot of weight last two months and they are pretty toned but nothing fits good when trying on new boots.

I was thinking maybe it has something to do with my short legs? I wear SG12s and when the boot is on there is only and two inch or so gap from my knee cap. I tried on Fox 180s and tech 7s and it was about the same.

I can’t be the only guy with this problem so was wondering what you guys do. I was thinking of just finding long straps and doing it that way but the open area cause the boot can’t close all the way is annoying to me

|

6/8/2018 2:07 PM

i currently have Alpinestar Tech 10's and i hate them because i have long legs. the 10's come maybe mid calf on me. i would try a pair of them if i were you, shortest boots i've ever worn

|

6/8/2018 3:45 PM

peelout wrote:

i currently have Alpinestar Tech 10's and i hate them because i have long legs. the 10's come maybe mid calf on me. i would ...more

Do 10s still have booties? I’d like to avoid those

|

6/8/2018 3:51 PM

Did you try the Tech 7's or the Tech 7S'? Tech 7S is made for shorter riders(teens) but not available in the larger sizes

|

twist wrist and go...

brad@palmspringsmotorsports.com

6/8/2018 4:19 PM

No boots for sale in the lollipop guild?

|

6/8/2018 4:27 PM

MrKnowNothing wrote:

No boots for sale in the lollipop guild?

Photo
|

6/8/2018 4:56 PM

akmx17 wrote:

Hey guys,

Wondering what you shorter guys with small legs with a muscular/bigger base use for boots. My boots are just maxed ...more

Having larger calves myself, I settled on SG12 after trying on pretty much every boot brand. With having tried them all on, I don't know of any other boot that was shorter then the other? Unless you have a very small foot, I think you may be out of luck. Definitely a strange issue to have.

|