Boot to the head

Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
Edited Date/Time 9/6/2015 9:56pm
New Fox Boot
This got me to thinking. Do you prefer a bootie type boot or just slip the ole foot in boot?

Looking for opinions.
|
Camp332
8/29/2006 7:36am
Bootie, No bootie, really doesnt matter to me. I have been running tech 8's for years but Ive had fox formas and I liked those too. Basically, I dont really care. People who care are fruits. Sick
Tiki
Fantasy
1695th
8/29/2006 7:44am
Camp332 wrote:
Bootie, No bootie, really doesnt matter to me. I have been running tech 8's for years but Ive had fox formas and I liked those too...
Bootie, No bootie, really doesnt matter to me. I have been running tech 8's for years but Ive had fox formas and I liked those too. Basically, I dont really care. People who care are fruits. Sick
They all feel comfortable to you? I have never worn the Fox boots, the new ones look comfortable. I have had some bad boots. UGH. Foot vices.
piambro
8/29/2006 9:55am
Camp332 wrote:
Bootie, No bootie, really doesnt matter to me. I have been running tech 8's for years but Ive had fox formas and I liked those too...
Tiki wrote:
They all feel comfortable to you? I have never worn the Fox boots, the new ones look comfortable. I have had some bad boots. UGH. Foot...
They all feel comfortable to you? I have never worn the Fox boots, the new ones look comfortable. I have had some bad boots. UGH. Foot vices.
Never had any bootie boots, I use Fox Forma Pro or Sidi Vortex right now. I used AXO before and always felt safe and comfortable, with all of them brands on. I only tried a pair of Tech 8 in the showroom, but they felt a little akward and bulky because of the bootie. That will never make me say they're bad anyway, becuase I never really tried them on track. Surely they look good and, honestly, they are THE boots, don't you think so?
KL120
8/29/2006 10:58am
Tiki,

Seems like people either love or hate the bootie. I use tech 8's with the bootie and don't think I'll ever go back to a boot without them.

The Shop

SPYGUY
Fantasy
748th
8/29/2006 4:32pm
KL120 wrote:
Tiki, Seems like people either love or hate the bootie. I use tech 8's with the bootie and don't think I'll ever go back to a...
Tiki,

Seems like people either love or hate the bootie. I use tech 8's with the bootie and don't think I'll ever go back to a boot without them.
KL120 wrote:
I use tech 8's with the bootie and don't think I'll ever go back to a boot without them.

Just curious...why not?
KL120
8/30/2006 7:03am Edited Date/Time 4/16/2016 5:52pm
KL120 wrote:
Tiki, Seems like people either love or hate the bootie. I use tech 8's with the bootie and don't think I'll ever go back to a...
Tiki,

SPYGUY wrote:
KL120 wrote:
I use tech 8's with the bootie and don't think I'll ever go back to a boot without them.

Just curious...why not?
SPYGUY wrote:
KL120 wrote:
[quote]I use tech 8's with the bootie and don't think I'll ever go back to a boot without them.

Just curious...why not?[/quote]

I guess the way the boot feels. It makes the boot feel more "connected" to my feet - more like a glove. The bootie kind of surrounds your feet and takes the slop out of the system.

I'd like to try some without booties (kind of disappointed with A-stars soles) but I'm afraid to fork out the $ and be disappointed.
tatonka
8/31/2006 8:53am
KL120 wrote:
Tiki,

SPYGUY wrote:
KL120 wrote:

Just curious...why not?
KL120 wrote:
[b]SPYGUY wrote:[/b] [quote][b]KL120 wrote:[/b] [quote]I use tech 8's with the bootie and don't think I'll ever go back to a boot without them.[/quote] Just curious...why not?[/quote]...
SPYGUY wrote:
KL120 wrote:
[quote]I use tech 8's with the bootie and don't think I'll ever go back to a boot without them.

I guess the way the boot feels. It makes the boot feel more "connected" to my feet - more like a glove. The bootie kind of surrounds your feet and takes the slop out of the system.

I'd like to try some without booties (kind of disappointed with A-stars soles) but I'm afraid to fork out the $ and be disappointed.
No booties - as someone said above, I've tried several on at different times and just didn't care for them in the shop. If I rode a pair it would probably be different. The Gaerne SG10's with all the Gel around the ankle are pretty darn comfy!
OW38B
Fantasy
203rd
8/31/2006 9:48am
SPYGUY wrote:
KL120 wrote:

Just curious...why not?
KL120 wrote:
[b]SPYGUY wrote:[/b] [quote][b]KL120 wrote:[/b] [quote]I use tech 8's with the bootie and don't think I'll ever go back to a boot without them.[/quote] Just curious...why not?[/quote]...
SPYGUY wrote:
KL120 wrote:

tatonka wrote:
No booties - as someone said above, I've tried several on at different times and just didn't care for them in the shop. If I rode...
No booties - as someone said above, I've tried several on at different times and just didn't care for them in the shop. If I rode a pair it would probably be different. The Gaerne SG10's with all the Gel around the ankle are pretty darn comfy!
I've worn Tech 8's for year now and the bootie is what I like the most about them and what I hate the most about them.

Let me explain:

Like - the bootie makes it fit really well, little/no break-in time, etc.

Hate - the bootie is a pain to deal with, I have to take them out of the boot to put on then slide my foot in the boot.

I keep wearing them so I guess they are not that much of a pain. Smile

Post edited by: OW38B, at: 2006/08/31 16:49

Post a reply to: Boot to the head

The Latest