Boot Recommendations Please!

MPJC
Fantasy
704th
12/17/2018 10:31am
psg119 wrote:
BTO has em for $179 right now!
yz133rider wrote:
Damn well i ordered a pair! Seems like a great deal read a lot of reviews and all positive. I had a pair of oxtars years...
Damn well i ordered a pair! Seems like a great deal read a lot of reviews and all positive. I had a pair of oxtars years ago and they were fantastic
psg119 wrote:
Awesome dude!! I found the same thing when researching them! Let me know how you like em!
I ordered a pair as well. At that price, even with exchange and shipping (given that I'm in Canada) it's still a better deal than anything I've seen here.
psg119
12/17/2018 1:43pm
yz133rider wrote:
Damn well i ordered a pair! Seems like a great deal read a lot of reviews and all positive. I had a pair of oxtars years...
Damn well i ordered a pair! Seems like a great deal read a lot of reviews and all positive. I had a pair of oxtars years ago and they were fantastic
psg119 wrote:
Awesome dude!! I found the same thing when researching them! Let me know how you like em!
MPJC wrote:
I ordered a pair as well. At that price, even with exchange and shipping (given that I'm in Canada) it's still a better deal than anything...
I ordered a pair as well. At that price, even with exchange and shipping (given that I'm in Canada) it's still a better deal than anything I've seen here.
Let me know how you like em!
cody41
12/18/2018 3:15pm
Alpinestar tech 10s are the way to go. I have weak ankles and these have the best ankle support, comfort, and bike feel. The sg12s and rock solid, sidi cross fires are so thin and look like horse jockey boots, everything else is just plain goofy... I do think the fox instincts look hot, but I haven’t heard the best reviews on them for protection.
Tenacious P
12/20/2018 9:59am
yz133rider wrote:
Motorcyclecloseouts.com has fly sector boots for 219. They are made by tcx which makes really good boots. Thats like half off retail or more too. They...
Motorcyclecloseouts.com has fly sector boots for 219. They are made by tcx which makes really good boots. Thats like half off retail or more too. They also have tech 10s for like 370.
psg119 wrote:
Recently retired my Gaerne's that I adored and bought a pair of Sectors. At $179 they were way too cheap not to try. Very nice boot; removable bootie and a triple ankle protection system, all-white are gorgeous to look at.They are sized comically small though, order a size up.

That being said, if I had more $$ to burn I'd be is SG12's in an instant. Gaerne is so good in the MX boot game.

The Shop

Brap!
12/20/2018 10:11am
I bought a pair of used SG12’s on eBay back in 2013 and probably put 300 + riding hours on them and they are still in decent shape.

I just scored a brand new pair of SG12’s on eBay for $295 shipped to my door. Felt like I stole them.

They are a great boot and deals are out there if you watch closely.
yz133rider
12/20/2018 1:31pm Edited Date/Time 12/20/2018 1:52pm
yz133rider wrote:
Motorcyclecloseouts.com has fly sector boots for 219. They are made by tcx which makes really good boots. Thats like half off retail or more too. They...
Motorcyclecloseouts.com has fly sector boots for 219. They are made by tcx which makes really good boots. Thats like half off retail or more too. They also have tech 10s for like 370.
psg119 wrote:
Recently retired my Gaerne's that I adored and bought a pair of Sectors. At $179 they were way too cheap not to try. Very nice boot...
Recently retired my Gaerne's that I adored and bought a pair of Sectors. At $179 they were way too cheap not to try. Very nice boot; removable bootie and a triple ankle protection system, all-white are gorgeous to look at.They are sized comically small though, order a size up.

That being said, if I had more $$ to burn I'd be is SG12's in an instant. Gaerne is so good in the MX boot game.
Im generally a 9 or 9.5 and the sectors in 9 fit me perfect. For 179 they are a great deal. Checking them out side by side to my tech 10s id say the tech 10s are stiffer more supportive but thay goes for any boot ive compared tech 10s to.

Other than that the buckles are nicer on tje sector and looks really well made. Cant wait to try them out.

The sectors have more support then sidis ive owned, instincts, and many other high end boots ive checked out.
psg119
12/20/2018 4:13pm
yz133rider wrote:
Im generally a 9 or 9.5 and the sectors in 9 fit me perfect. For 179 they are a great deal. Checking them out side by...
Im generally a 9 or 9.5 and the sectors in 9 fit me perfect. For 179 they are a great deal. Checking them out side by side to my tech 10s id say the tech 10s are stiffer more supportive but thay goes for any boot ive compared tech 10s to.

Other than that the buckles are nicer on tje sector and looks really well made. Cant wait to try them out.

The sectors have more support then sidis ive owned, instincts, and many other high end boots ive checked out.
That's great to know dude! Sounds like they're going to work out great for ya! I have them on my "Christmas List"... If I don't get them I'm ordering them that day thoughLaughing

Post a reply to: Boot Recommendations Please!

The Latest