Related:
Create New Tag

8/14/2017 8:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2017 10:00 AM

Yet another epic day of moto! BRAPPPP insta: @ginger969

|

instagram: @ginger969

8/14/2017 9:13 PM

Ooh, man that looks like fun! Dirtbikes in their natural habitat!

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com

8/14/2017 9:25 PM

JM485 wrote:

Ooh, man that looks like fun! Dirtbikes in their natural habitat!

haha yes makes me want my yz250 back though!

|

8/14/2017 9:38 PM

Heading up there tomorrow with a few guys from work. I have never been so it should be fun.

|

8/14/2017 9:56 PM

Man, that looks like fun!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @hamdaddyof2 & @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

8/14/2017 10:23 PM

Looks a lot like the Piutes here in So. Cal. I spend 50-60 hours a year riding this type of terrain and although sometimes tough on the bike, it my favorite type of riding.

|

8/15/2017 7:14 AM

Damn that looked like a great time! Feel good day for sure. Nice work at 3:19 boys

|

"A link is only as long as your longest strong chain"

8/15/2017 7:21 AM

That looks more like MTB trail to me...

|

2013 CRF450R Factory Connection revalve, All stock.

8/15/2017 7:46 AM

Very nice. Have you ridden out of Baumgarnter or Stanley yet? You'll shit your britches when you see those trails!

There's some decent stuff up north too

|

8/15/2017 9:35 AM

Great video!

I was exclusively a moto guy...until I rode some real mountain single track for the first time. After that ride, IMS tank, revalved suspension, and a stabilizer...and I haven't looked back lol

|

8/15/2017 11:32 AM

Titan1 wrote:

Great video!

I was exclusively a moto guy...until I rode some real mountain single track for the first time. After that ride, IMS tank, revalved suspension, and a stabilizer...and I haven't looked back lol

It's a pure blast huh! And the scenery is unbeatable in many places!

|

8/15/2017 11:33 AM

PC wrote:

Very nice. Have you ridden out of Baumgarnter or Stanley yet? You'll shit your britches when you see those trails!

There's some decent stuff up north too

I haven't yet but my roomate has been up to Baumgamter a few times and loves it!

|

8/15/2017 11:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2017 10:01 AM

kaptkaos wrote:

That looks more like MTB trail to me...

A lot of trails up here are rad

|

8/15/2017 11:37 AM

Jackace wrote:

Heading up there tomorrow with a few guys from work. I have never been so it should be fun.

Really?? That's rad! Should hit me up next time out, do you ride OMC too? I'll prob be out there tomorrow night

|

8/16/2017 10:38 PM

Jackace wrote:

ginger969 wrote:

Really?? That's rad! Should hit me up next time out, do you ride OMC too? I'll prob be out there tomorrow night

I haven't ridden at OMC. I have been there a few times to watch the races. I haven't become a member yet. I ride mostly trails and such these days. I'm only an intermediate rider and have only a little MX experience, but I love to watch it and wish I had more time to practice and get good.

|

8/16/2017 10:50 PM

Hey Kaw008 , I have a buddy of mine named Larry who is heading over to Idaho here in the next couple weeks for a big ride. I guess this one is about 650 miles. It goes from the Utah border all the way into Canada. But the do a longer one as well which is around 1200 miles. Starts from bottom of Utah and goes through Idaho and a ways into Canada on a totally different route. Maybe you know someone who has done one of them. Larry said he's been doing it for quite a few years.

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Pimpin' Ho's , Rollin' fatty's......drinkin' beers , beers , beers!! ~ Ja

8/17/2017 7:37 AM

Yo Jeffro!

He's either doing GRIT or the tour of Idaho. Tell him to do his homework cause I hear its been a struggle this year with trail/fire closures.

When are we going to do it? It's only like 1000 miles of singletrack!

|

8/17/2017 8:26 AM

PC wrote:

Yo Jeffro!

He's either doing GRIT or the tour of Idaho. Tell him to do his homework cause I hear its been a struggle this year with trail/fire closures.

Oh man Brandon.....I don't think I could muster a ride like that. And yeah he did mention the big one being called " The tour of Idaho ". Are you still here , or did you find a place up north?

|

And there goes Jeffro. One of God's own prototypes. A super high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

8/17/2017 8:27 AM

DOH!!....Just looked at your location. Looks like you moved.

|

8/17/2017 9:32 AM

PC wrote:

Yo Jeffro!

What's the GRIT?? I have done pieces of the the tour of Idaho and the east to west tour of Idaho.

|