Boise Endurocross: From the Floor

Related:
Create New Tag

11/5/2017 10:55 AM

The penultimate round of the 2017 Endurocross series featured the toughest track of the year, especially when you take the No Joke Lane into account. Cory Graffunder gives two stroke fans someone to cheer for. Wild Wally Palmer is up to his usual antics.

?ecver=2" width="640" height="360
|

11/5/2017 11:45 AM

Thanks for posting these this season. Great work.

|

11/5/2017 1:21 PM

I liked old school looking track.

|

11/5/2017 1:22 PM

Damn that track was gnarly. Awesome.

|

11/5/2017 5:23 PM

Man, the no joke lane was seriously no joke this week. Great video as always!

|

Make Hillclimb Great Again

Ratbeach Racing

Instagram / YouTube: @485Josh

3dpmoto.com



11/6/2017 7:39 AM

JM485 wrote:

Man, the no joke lane was seriously no joke this week. Great video as always!

It was pretty intense. Of course the video doesn't really do it justice. Thanks!

|

11/6/2017 5:32 PM

Loved the video as always. How did you night go? Congratulations to Cody on a great year. That was a much better no joke lane, the best so far. It should be really hard for the best guys, and impossible for mortals.

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart

11/7/2017 11:47 AM

Johnny Depp wrote:

Loved the video as always. How did you night go? Congratulations to Cody on a great year. That was a much better no joke lane, the best so far. It should be really hard for the best guys, and impossible for mortals.

Thanks. I had an up and down day. I qualified fastest in my group, finished third in my heat (only took top two to the main), then won the LCQ. Unfortunately I had some bad luck and run-ins with other riders in the main and finished 11th. I’m sitting in fourth in points going into Ontario, so we’ll see what happens. Really tired of riding well all day and making dumb mistakes in the mains.

|

11/7/2017 2:35 PM

Johnny Depp wrote:

Loved the video as always. How did you night go? Congratulations to Cody on a great year. That was a much better no joke lane, the best so far. It should be really hard for the best guys, and impossible for mortals.

Yeah the no joke lane was great! I say that even though my kid stalled his bike in it during the main. Also really like how it's now used during hot laps. Really does change the whole thing. The back side of that stump has way less dirt than the side you can see.

Photo cred DTanke Images.

|

11/7/2017 2:39 PM

Awesome as always!
I didn't get to watch live but watched the replay last night and it was great!

Good stuff guys ^^^

|

11/7/2017 3:00 PM

Johnny Depp wrote:

Loved the video as always. How did you night go? Congratulations to Cody on a great year. That was a much better no joke lane, the best so far. It should be really hard for the best guys, and impossible for mortals.

ccullins76 wrote:

Yeah the no joke lane was great! I say that even though my kid stalled his bike in it during the main. Also really like how it's now used during hot laps. Really does change the whole thing. The back side of that stump has way less dirt than the side you can see.

Photo cred DTanke Images.

Killer photo! I'm glad they tried using the No Joke lane more. I think the Pro's should hit it every lap. Maybe next year?

I saw you doing a test over here again. Good for you!
https://ultimatemotorcycling.com/2017/11/01/2018-kawasaki-kx450f-review-race-tested/

|

2015 Beta 500 RS, history: 99 KTM 300, 87 CR250, 84 KLR 600, 82 GPZ 550, 81 KX 250, 80 KX 250, 79 Montesa 414 VE, 78 250 VB, 77 360 VB, 76 360 VA, 75 YZ 125, 74 TM 125, 72 TS 125, 60's West Bend Go Boy Kart