Bogle scrub pic

wide open wally
Fantasy
3834th
10/14/2019 8:27pm Edited Date/Time 10/14/2019 8:28pm
More like “hey everybody, I am (or was) a little better than the picture of me that’s posted here regularly would lead you to believe.” Seems...
More like “hey everybody, I am (or was) a little better than the picture of me that’s posted here regularly would lead you to believe.” Seems fair, lol
Life will humble you over time, and man I've been humbled, but I'm also aware of where I was actually at and it's a lot better...
Life will humble you over time, and man I've been humbled, but I'm also aware of where I was actually at and it's a lot better than 90% of the bums on Vital... but that was a long time ago so we don't need to get into it. When people you were battling with when you quit racing go on to finish top 10 in the 450 class at a national a few years later, you believe that you could have been there with them if things happened differently. Meanwhile there's vet beginners on here talking shit Whistling
Oh boy 🤦‍♂️
burn1986
Fantasy
3311th
10/14/2019 9:07pm Edited Date/Time 10/14/2019 9:08pm
More like “hey everybody, I am (or was) a little better than the picture of me that’s posted here regularly would lead you to believe.” Seems...
More like “hey everybody, I am (or was) a little better than the picture of me that’s posted here regularly would lead you to believe.” Seems fair, lol
Life will humble you over time, and man I've been humbled, but I'm also aware of where I was actually at and it's a lot better...
Life will humble you over time, and man I've been humbled, but I'm also aware of where I was actually at and it's a lot better than 90% of the bums on Vital... but that was a long time ago so we don't need to get into it. When people you were battling with when you quit racing go on to finish top 10 in the 450 class at a national a few years later, you believe that you could have been there with them if things happened differently. Meanwhile there's vet beginners on here talking shit Whistling
Well, you know, we enjoyed someone like you on here that was enthusiastic. We should’ve been as gung ho as you were.
10/15/2019 2:31am
Markee wrote:
Poor Devin will never be able to get away from that photo
All they're doing is keeping me relevant in motocross since my results couldn't Tongue
Well you are world famous for something in moto for that photo and part of Vital folklore which is something more than 99% of people who ride are able to claim. And good on you for being able to laugh at it after all these years.
BTW, I was more poking fun at Bogle's kook style in that pic, hence why I didn't automatically drop your name in it.

The Shop

fullfloater
Fantasy
13th
10/15/2019 2:34am
I eventually got redemption on that jump and hit the step down. Anyone who went to comp edge around this time knew how scary this jump...
I eventually got redemption on that jump and hit the step down. Anyone who went to comp edge around this time knew how scary this jump was to hit.

I'm going to say left scrub on that one.
crowe176
10/15/2019 2:46am
I’ve been humbled. But I could still throw a football over them mountains better than you old people.
defeatist45
10/15/2019 5:09am
So humble

Post a reply to: Bogle scrub pic

The Latest