Bogle running up front

str8line
Was good to see Justin out front for a bit last night. He may not be KR but he's always had speed indoors and outdoors.
|
bigk218
Fantasy
3159th
2/7/2021 5:46pm
str8line wrote:
Was good to see Justin out front for a bit last night. He may not be KR but he's always had speed indoors and outdoors.
How this post gets downvotes blows my mind. Who cares about his results. He a good dude that has amazing style.
2/7/2021 6:09pm
str8line wrote:
bigk218 wrote:
How this post gets downvotes blows my mind. Who cares about his results. He a good dude that has amazing style.
I think some of the downvotes may be people not agreeing with “he has always had the speed indoors and out”
shortshift5
2/7/2021 6:19pm
Clearly he isn’t in shape and hasn’t been for years. He’s had factory rides for a decade and consistently sucks. At this point he’s the best rider willing to ride for free since Hewitt is out of money due to sponsorship issues.

The Shop

str8line
2/7/2021 6:26pm Edited Date/Time 2/7/2021 6:28pm
I think some of the downvotes may be people not agreeing with “he has always had the speed indoors and out”
"had speed" not "had the speed". He does have speed just not for a full moto. Anyone who can lead indoors or out especially in the 450 class for more than a lap is a badass IMO. And since he gave my kid his moto pants and was super cool, I'm especially a fan.
Crush
2/7/2021 6:39pm
First time he seemed spicy in a while. Might be good for a fantasy pick soon.

Still got a great style to watch. Crazy to think he was dominant at a 450 national not that long ago.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
2/7/2021 6:45pm
Clearly he isn’t in shape and hasn’t been for years. He’s had factory rides for a decade and consistently sucks. At this point he’s the best...
Clearly he isn’t in shape and hasn’t been for years. He’s had factory rides for a decade and consistently sucks. At this point he’s the best rider willing to ride for free since Hewitt is out of money due to sponsorship issues.
WTF does Hewitt have to do with Bogle and the RM/ATV/MC Team?
2/7/2021 6:45pm
Clearly he isn’t in shape and hasn’t been for years. He’s had factory rides for a decade and consistently sucks. At this point he’s the best...
Didn’t he have Epsteinbarr a year or two ago?
shortshift5
2/7/2021 7:04pm Edited Date/Time 2/7/2021 7:07pm
-MAVERICK- wrote:
WTF does Hewitt have to do with Bogle and the RM/ATV/MC Team?
My bad, I am referring to Forest Butler, not Hewitt. He’s sitting at home planning his next team lol

If Forest had money he would have hired a decent rider like Baggett that he couldn’t afford to keep.
mx510
Fantasy
1707th
2/7/2021 9:17pm
My bad, I am referring to Forest Butler, not Hewitt. He’s sitting at home planning his next team lol If Forest had money he would have...
My bad, I am referring to Forest Butler, not Hewitt. He’s sitting at home planning his next team lol

If Forest had money he would have hired a decent rider like Baggett that he couldn’t afford to keep.
This might be Baggetts burner account.

Post a reply to: Bogle running up front

The Latest