Bogle?

drt410
Whats up with him? Did the industry just turn their back on him since his bad showing post injury? I cant see why JGR dropped him he is one of what 4 other riders to win in the premier class the last 2 years... plus 100 holeshots when he came back with numbness issues. Why would Reed, Malcolm, these other smartop guys and really everyone else without a win be getting these rides? They really gave up on him that fast?
|
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
12/28/2018 1:16am
Who?

One tends to be forgotten about when sitting on the sidelines recovering from injuries.

Bogle has the talent and will be looking at rebuilding his career. Same with Wilson, its tough out there.
drt410
12/28/2018 1:37am
Jeez yea I forgot about Wilson... hard to keep track of how many friggin amazing riders are in the class this year.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
12/28/2018 4:14am Edited Date/Time 12/28/2018 4:14am
Loyalty. MCR is loyal to Vince, and he has progressed a ton under their wing. He is also consistent and healthy year after year. Bogle? Malcolm? Wilson? Grant? Name the last season any of them raced every round.....
12/28/2018 4:31am
Remember Bogle missing half of this year.. then going from holeshot to 20th for a 4 races in a row
It’s sadly a no brainer why he didn’t get chosen..
Reed, Mookie and Freise all deserve the rides more

The Shop

agn5009
12/28/2018 4:57am
Remember Bogle missing half of this year.. then going from holeshot to 20th for a 4 races in a row It’s sadly a no brainer why...
Remember Bogle missing half of this year.. then going from holeshot to 20th for a 4 races in a row
I would rather have every one of them guys over Bogle. I am a huge fan of Bogles but he hasn’t stayed healthy on a consistent basis. No one wants to pay a guy to sit on his couch 3/4 of his career.
Kyle_McNab
12/28/2018 5:36am
I’d much rather have bogle on mcr than friese but i guess he’s grandfather in
Sully
12/28/2018 5:40am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
I would too, but you have to think that Friese probably costs A LOT less than Bogle.
bayodome
Fantasy
4305th
12/28/2018 5:45am
He has a program of some kind together, riding Hondas. My guess is, if he can remain healthy, he'll be a factory fill in rider should someone get hurt. The only other rider I can think of who would edge him out for a fill-in spot would be Dean Wilson, but it sounds like he has some Husky and Rockstar support, so he would likely only fill in for Osborne or Anderson. That's my guess anyway.

View this post on Instagram

PAK X EMH SPORTS | @everythingfrace ? | @pakxemh

A post shared by Justin Bogle (@justinbogle19) on Dec 14, 2018 at 5:09pm PST

12/28/2018 5:50am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Did you not see freise at MEC or in Paris? Dude was hauling the mail.. where was Bogle?
Where was Bogle last year, sure he is much more likeable but Friese has been working hard and steadily improving for a long time now..
ML512
Fantasy
54th
12/28/2018 6:16am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
MCR has approached Bogle at least once if not twice in his 450 career.
12/28/2018 6:20am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Did you not see freise at MEC or in Paris? Dude was hauling the mail.. where was Bogle? Where was Bogle last year, sure he is...
Did you not see freise at MEC or in Paris? Dude was hauling the mail.. where was Bogle?
Where was Bogle last year, sure he is much more likeable but Friese has been working hard and steadily improving for a long time now..
Do you follow the sport? Bogle had numerous bad injuries in a row that were entirely other riders fault and then had to have surgery for nerve damage after not being able to hang on which is why he went from 1st to 20th as you stated it.
12/28/2018 6:40am
Remember Bogle missing half of this year.. then going from holeshot to 20th for a 4 races in a row It’s sadly a no brainer why...
You are on drugs-- Bogle has won a race in the 450 class-- participates in both indoors and outdoors.

You think Mookie and Freise are better choices?

He was hurt last year-- plus fading to 20th is better than not showing up outdoors.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
12/28/2018 6:44am
You are on drugs-- Bogle has won a race in the 450 class-- participates in both indoors and outdoors. You think Mookie and Freise are better...
You are on drugs-- Bogle has won a race in the 450 class-- participates in both indoors and outdoors.

He was hurt last year-- plus fading to 20th is better than not showing up outdoors.
Outdoors doesn’t matter to MCR...
12/28/2018 7:16am
You are on drugs-- Bogle has won a race in the 450 class-- participates in both indoors and outdoors. You think Mookie and Freise are better...

ML512 wrote:
Outdoors doesn’t matter to MCR...
Then why bring up outdoor races?
Kyle_McNab
12/28/2018 7:28am
Yeah obviously bogle had a shit couple of years but he is one of the few that has the talent to win, who here is actually a friese fan? Just a shame it seems like he’s going to fade away from the sport if he doesn’t get a solid ride
foreman52
Fantasy
3183rd
12/28/2018 7:34am Edited Date/Time 12/28/2018 7:36am
Bogle is in a situation very similar to the Hahn brothers (Tommy and Wil). Both had factory rides at one point but just so much bad luck. I think he is going to struggle to even get in the mains this season. It just shows how cut throat this sport is...he was on top only a few years back and one of the most promising rookies and now is riding a practically stock Honda funding everything himself.
12/28/2018 8:11am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Did you not see freise at MEC or in Paris? Dude was hauling the mail.. where was Bogle? Where was Bogle last year, sure he is...
Do you follow the sport? Bogle had numerous bad injuries in a row that were entirely other riders fault and then had to have surgery for...
Do you follow the sport? Bogle had numerous bad injuries in a row that were entirely other riders fault and then had to have surgery for nerve damage after not being able to hang on which is why he went from 1st to 20th as you stated it.
I follow the sport. Regardless of who is at fault teams pay Bogle to be on the track and he hasn’t been. If it was me and my money I would be backing the rider who is there putting a bike on the track every week. Bogle has a great personality but hasn’t put in the results for a few years now.
12/28/2018 8:18am
I just think things are lining up for him to have a career revival. Let’s not forgot this guy won a 450 National in 2017. When a guy goes off the radar like this, we tend to lower our expectations but Bogle has so much talent!
Kyle_McNab
12/28/2018 9:14am Edited Date/Time 12/28/2018 9:17am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Sully wrote:
I would too, but you have to think that Friese probably costs A LOT less than Bogle.
I doubt that. I know he was making less than factory 250 riders. I bet he would ride for a small or gear salary just to have a good bike. TA and Genova are smart but bugle has a way higher ceiling than Vince , and bogle has that charisma. He has top level talent. Vince doesnt have a chance in hell winning a heat let alone a main..
AJ565
12/28/2018 9:27am
Kyle_McNab wrote:
Sully wrote:
Kyle_McNab wrote:
I doubt that. I know he was making less than factory 250 riders. I bet he would ride for a small or gear salary just to...
I doubt that. I know he was making less than factory 250 riders. I bet he would ride for a small or gear salary just to have a good bike. TA and Genova are smart but bugle has a way higher ceiling than Vince , and bogle has that charisma. He has top level talent. Vince doesnt have a chance in hell winning a heat let alone a main..
Doesn't Vince do a lot of testing for the team as well?
12/28/2018 9:54am Edited Date/Time 12/28/2018 9:56am
I follow the sport. Regardless of who is at fault teams pay Bogle to be on the track and he hasn’t been. If it was me...
I follow the sport. Regardless of who is at fault teams pay Bogle to be on the track and he hasn’t been. If it was me and my money I would be backing the rider who is there putting a bike on the track every week. Bogle has a great personality but hasn’t put in the results for a few years now.
LaughingLaughingLaughing A few years? You're either uninformed or ignorant and that's me putting it kindly. Carry on.

12/28/2018 3:07pm
I follow the sport. Regardless of who is at fault teams pay Bogle to be on the track and he hasn’t been. If it was me...
LaughingLaughingLaughing A few years? You're either uninformed or ignorant and that's me putting it kindly. Carry on.

In Supercross;
2018 - 35th overall
2017 - 17th overall

He may bounce back this year, and I hope he does.. but I would have to imagine those results are the reason he wasnt chosen..
Forty
12/28/2018 3:38pm
I am a big fan and look forward to him making more fans this year. The guy has talent. I was in CO when he covered the field and kept a 12 second lead on the best of the best. His style and line selection that day were unmatched.

It may have been a good guy having a great day but he owned that moto and if he can do it once he can do it again.

If I had a team he'd be on it.
TeamGreen
12/28/2018 5:02pm
It’s funny that’cha all are talkin’ ‘bout Bogle...
TeamGreen
12/28/2018 9:15pm
Are y'all still talkin' about Bogle? Laughing
Helda
12/28/2018 9:19pm
Seems he has a ride after all
Boomslang
Fantasy
725th
12/29/2018 4:30am
Well, with the fill in for Bloss he has the opportunity to get his career back on track. Happy for him.
12/29/2018 4:55am
People shitting on Bogle for "always" being injured should really look back at how he got injured. Smh
steezenation
12/29/2018 7:32am

In Supercross; 2018 - 35th overall 2017 - 17th overall He may bounce back this year, and I hope he does.. but I would have to...
In Supercross;
2018 - 35th overall
2017 - 17th overall

He may bounce back this year, and I hope he does.. but I would have to imagine those results are the reason he wasnt chosen..
He also won at Budds Creek a little over a year and one month ago...
Johnny Ringo
12/29/2018 9:00am

In Supercross; 2018 - 35th overall 2017 - 17th overall He may bounce back this year, and I hope he does.. but I would have to...
In Supercross;
2018 - 35th overall
2017 - 17th overall

He also won at Budds Creek a little over a year and one month ago...
Matt Georke won Southwick 2009, That didn’t net him some illustrious factory ride.

Post a reply to: Bogle?

The Latest