Bogle

Related:
Create New Tag

9/10/2018 2:55 PM

">

Am I late to the party on this ? Didn’t know he was making tunes .
|

9/10/2018 2:57 PM

Yeah late to the party.

He and his buddies have been making music and videos for a while now.

|

9/10/2018 4:42 PM

I didn’t know either man. There’s a lot of autotune but he’s actually better than the seven deuce deuce blink

|

9/10/2018 4:47 PM

He have a ride for next year???

|

9/10/2018 4:57 PM

TymeMoto wrote:

HEP Suzuki is the rumor..,

|

9/10/2018 4:57 PM

TymeMoto wrote:

Word is HEP Suzuki

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

9/11/2018 7:09 PM

TymeMoto wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Word is HEP Suzuki

This is bad information. He will not be there next year.

|

9/11/2018 7:54 PM

Man everyone raps these days..

|

9/11/2018 8:09 PM

TymeMoto wrote:

mattyhamz2 wrote:

Word is HEP Suzuki

Old Dirt Biker wrote:

This is bad information. He will not be there next year.

Interesting. Wonder what happened there ?

|

9/11/2018 10:35 PM

looks fast, top 3 at A1

|

9/12/2018 5:51 AM

Rab wrote:

looks fast, top 3 at A1

Definitely fast. But will he fade halfway through? I'd like to see the guy do well this year. Its been hard to watch these last few years with all the injuries.

|

9/12/2018 6:23 AM

he has a new album coming out...here is his album cover photo
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

scte3.0 pro-line trinity tekin

9/12/2018 6:37 AM

Man autotune annoys the shit out of me..

|

9/12/2018 6:52 AM

I used to hate on Bogle, but his impressive rides in 17 on the Factory Suzuki were impressive. I hope he can get back to that level and stay injury free. He's got to find a landing spot somewhere. Maybe he's the next Phil at JGR?

|

9/12/2018 7:28 AM

Uh.....don't mean to be politically incorrect but in that video he looks more like Justin Lucas al Zarqawi.

|

9/12/2018 8:13 AM

I think he deserves a shot just as much as anyone does. Aside from being hurt this year he’s put up better results than guys like Dean, Malcolm, Grant, Webb, Bloss, Friese, Tickle and Peick. I’m a fan of all of those guys but if they’re getting rides with factory/factory supported teams then there is no reason why Justin shouldn’t get one as well.

Last summer he won multiple races outdoors and got his first 450 overall on the old Suzuki. He’s ridden for 3 teams in 3 years (soon to be 4 in 4 years) and he’s always had a great attitude.

Someone give the guy a spot on their team!!

|

9/12/2018 8:17 AM

mx_563 wrote:

Uh.....don't mean to be politically incorrect but in that video he looks more like Justin Lucas al Zarqawi.

You know rap sucks when its listed as ABC, Featuring DE, FGH, IJK, LMNO , P, QRS, TUV, and WXYZ.

It is really rare to have a good song with more than 2. There has only been a few in the last few years.

Why did he change his name to Lucas. If you're gonna change your name, why not MC Triple Jump or MC bangin promo models or some shit like that?

|

My post is my opinion. If you don't agree with it, I'm OK with it.

9/12/2018 8:49 AM

TymeMoto wrote:

I think he deserves a shot just as much as anyone does. Aside from being hurt this year he’s put up better results than guys ...more

Agreed Bogle has massive potential (though being that most of the riders you mention are also fighting injuries/WADA, it's not really a fair comparison - especially concerning Peick, Webb, Tickle or Wilson). We've seen a healthy Bogle translate those incredible starts into MX wins. All he needs is to stay upright, and some lucky team will be very, very happy to have him.

|

BT20 👉 02/20/20 👉#TICKLETIMEBITCHES

9/12/2018 9:03 AM

this shit is real bro

|

9/12/2018 9:06 AM

mx_563 wrote:

Moto96 wrote:

You know rap sucks when its listed as ABC, Featuring DE, FGH, IJK, LMNO , P, QRS, TUV, and WXYZ.

It is really rare to have a ...more

I was just referring to the beard. Makes him look like he came from....eh hem.....the "Holy Land", as it were.

As for rap....I have no clue what the hell is going on. One day I'm listening to a hard-ass MoFo like Dr. Dre and the next minute I'm seeing some kid with rainbow beads in his hair driving a Zamboni mumbling about Minnesota. All hope is lost as far as I'm concerned. Humanity has peaked. We are headed downhill.

|

9/12/2018 9:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2018 9:14 AM

Still better than B Mayzee laughing Jokes aside it's not bad, just hard to take anyone seriously who raps and races. It's weird to think that a lot of the people who might see this have no clue he's won a championship in supercross. (mainstream fans)

|