Didn't we know this like 3 months ago?

|

7/9/2020 1:22 PM

Spooner wrote:

Didn't we know this like 3 months ago?

News to me amigo 🤷‍♂️

|

7/9/2020 2:00 PM

Yeah it's been known for a while but not 'officially' released until today.

|

7/9/2020 2:25 PM

I believe he stuck to motocross roots in a "try to be" corporate world our sport is so far behind in.

Great guy! He'll be back with something new that will be successful.

|

7/9/2020 2:26 PM

Really wish we would of got a "WHY"

|

7/9/2020 3:00 PM

SO who is going to sponsor Husqvarna next year?

|

7/9/2020 3:07 PM

endurox wrote:

KTM

|

7/9/2020 3:09 PM

Gee that wasnt so difficult!!
I wonder why they didnt issue that when Bobby actually parted ways with the team.

One thing for certain, he can be proud of what he built, and the opportunity it gave riders and staff members alike.

|

7/9/2020 4:40 PM

That was his podium at the season finale...great job with the team, Bobby!

|

7/9/2020 4:48 PM

I still wonder if he’s parting ways to head up the GasGas team?

|

2018 KTM 250sx
Instagram CamaroAJ

7/9/2020 5:16 PM

So husky owns the 250 team now too?

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

7/9/2020 5:19 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

So husky owns the 250 team now too?

Yes.

|

7/9/2020 5:22 PM

AJ565 wrote:

So wait? The organization (KTM) that clearly stated that they had mutually agreed to part ways with Bobby Hewitt are now going to have him run their latest brand acquisition (GasGas)? Dude! You need to put down the bong ASAP!

|

7/9/2020 5:58 PM

AJ565 wrote:

Patrick Potato wrote:

So wait? The organization (KTM) that clearly stated that they had mutually agreed to part ways with Bobby Hewitt are now going to have him run their latest brand acquisition (GasGas)? Dude! You need to put down the bong ASAP!

Or pass it so we can all come up with this kind of shit lol

|

7/9/2020 7:26 PM

Photo
|

Never try to argue with idiots; they will only bring you down to their level.....and being more experienced, they will beat you at their own game!

2020.5 KTM 450 SXF FE
2006 KX250

7/9/2020 7:45 PM

AJ565 wrote:

Patrick Potato wrote:

Lmfao!!!

|

7/9/2020 8:21 PM

AJ565 wrote:

Patrick Potato wrote:

The part I read says he and husky mutually agreed to part ways. Does it say somewhere that he parted ways with the entire organization as a whole?

|

2018 KTM 250sx
Instagram CamaroAJ

7/9/2020 9:05 PM

AJ565 wrote:

Patrick Potato wrote:

AJ565 wrote:

The part I read says he and husky mutually agreed to part ways. Does it say somewhere that he parted ways with the entire organization as a whole?

We're just teasing, friend.

|

7/10/2020 2:40 AM

The way he/his team handled the early part of Jason Anderson's pro career has to be commended. Such an awesome journey and story for Jason to go on to win a 450sx championship for the team. If he walks away from the sport for good he will be remembered fondly, if he comes back I will support his team instantly.

|

7/10/2020 4:58 AM

Bobby has said numerous times he wasn't going to keep doing this forever and had an exit strategy. Not sure if this is it but he is a helluva guy and team manager.

|

7/10/2020 6:18 AM

I'm naturally curious but the reality is that all parties involved need to have their privacy respected-this is between Hewitt and the team. By all accounts he did an amazing job developing his riders and creating a place guys thrived and also wanted to stay. He leaves behind a team much better than he inherited. Congrats to Mr. Hewitt on a tremendous run with that team.

|

"If you don't put your work ahead of your talent, you won't win." Mike Babcock

7/10/2020 7:33 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2020 7:35 AM

Not surprised by any of this.
Many on the insides of these companies, though outwardly 1’s friends & Coworkers aren’t what they seem.
I can literally write a Book on all the BS Politics that go on by plenty of at least on the outside well Respected People.
At the end of the Day, their Hype doesn’t really lend to how they really are & or how they act behind closed doors.

|

7/10/2020 7:56 AM

endurox wrote:

CivBars wrote:

KTM

KTM sponsoring Husky is not good for growing the sport. Does Pepsi which now owns Rockstar still sponsor Husky?

|

7/10/2020 10:10 AM

If Bobby is done with the sport, congrats to him for a lot of success. I respect his loyalty to his riders and staff. It would be great if he was able to get back into the sport with another manufacturer, maybe back to Kawasaki days with a 450 satellite team? (I'm dreaming here, but it would be great if Kawasaki had more supported riders on the track in the 450 class).

|

Old MXer turned Superfan.

7/10/2020 10:38 AM

endurox wrote:

KTM sponsoring Husky is not good for growing the sport. Does Pepsi which now owns Rockstar still sponsor Husky?

Let me ask Brit real quick

Photo

|

7/10/2020 10:40 AM

Paging Coy Gibbs . . .

|

7/10/2020 10:50 AM

RonJon wrote:

Bobby has said numerous times he wasn't going to keep doing this forever and had an exit strategy. Not sure if this is it but he is a helluva guy and team manager.

Best of luck to Bobby, whatever he has planned to do after Rockstar. He's done it a while now, and has always been a "riders owner/manager". Good on him.

|

7/10/2020 11:22 AM

Ozzy wrote:

Many on the insides of these companies, though outwardly 1’s friends & Coworkers aren’t what they seem.
I can literally write a Book on all the BS Politics that go on by plenty of at least on the outside well Respected People.
At the end of the Day, their Hype doesn’t really lend to how they really are & or how they act behind closed doors.

i'd like to preorder a copy of that book please sir,

|

7/10/2020 11:50 AM

Ozzy wrote:

scott_nz wrote:

i'd like to preorder a copy of that book please sir,

Dave could write a fucking novel on the douches in this sport and I'd read every page.

|