|

8/13/2019 12:48 PM

|

"We don't rent pigs."

8/13/2019 12:59 PM

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

8/13/2019 1:08 PM

Could you imagine that with the press coverage these days? 70's/80's Pit Bits would have factory riders basically flinging poo at each other

|

8/13/2019 1:10 PM

I am glad we didn't have social media back then

|

8/13/2019 3:26 PM

“Hey Johnny, looks like Mr. Hanky is driving home tonight!”- Felt

Both on Honda’s at Lake “Madera”...I’m guessing...most likely a CMC Golden State Series race.

|

8/13/2019 4:43 PM

|

8/13/2019 4:47 PM

H O F

Thread of the year so far

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

8/13/2019 7:35 PM

Holigan wrote:

Same here. There are sides to people I don't want to see....

Hannah was a hero for me when I was 13....but hearing him years later....he's kind of an asshole.

|

Welcome to CRC Friday Night racing at Indian Dunes!

8/13/2019 7:47 PM

Don't start nothing, won't be nothing..

|

8/13/2019 8:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/13/2019 8:18 PM

Holigan wrote:

Indian_Dunes_4ever wrote:

Hannah was a hero for me when I was 13....but hearing him years later....he's kind of an asshole.

Some may find him arrogant or kind of a dick, but WTF ..... he’s Bob Fucking Hannah !! Lol

I’ve had a few opportunities to spend some time with him and he’s a pretty funny guy and a fantastic story teller. I spent several hours with him and Eddie Cole on a few different occasions and got to see how he carries himself when he’s able to relax. He’s a little different than most, but I dig the guy. I guess I kinda feel he’s earned the right to be who he is. He’s a fucking legend !!!
A little tidbit- He is a big time germaphobic, he carries single use hand wipes in his pocket when he’s going to be around crowds. He will shake hands until he’s out of wipes, then the hand shaking stops ! Haha

|

8/13/2019 8:15 PM

Holigan wrote:

He’s literally always been like that

|

8/14/2019 5:23 AM

Hannah hitting the moto scene today would be like Trump becoming President. Depending on your perspective it would either be the most entertaining thing ever or your head would explode

|

8/14/2019 6:29 AM

Prizefighter would have pressed charges

|

8/14/2019 7:24 AM

disbanded wrote:

That's funny and true

|

I was G before the "moto drive" to Vital

8/14/2019 7:33 AM

disbanded wrote:

Unlike you, Johnny O isn't a big time loser.

|

8/14/2019 7:35 AM

disbanded wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

Unlike you, Johnny O isn't a big time loser.

Good one, dumb ass!

|

8/14/2019 7:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2019 7:39 AM

How many car washes do you own?

|

8/14/2019 7:53 AM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Could you imagine that with the press coverage these days? 70's/80's Pit Bits would have factory riders basically flinging poo at each other

Latest Poop by Papa Wealey!

“O’Show delivers, but Hurricane cleans up”

|

8/14/2019 8:04 AM

Holigan wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Some may find him arrogant or kind of a dick, but WTF ..... he’s Bob Fucking Hannah !! Lol

I’ve had a few opportunities to spend some time with him and he’s a pretty funny guy and a fantastic story teller. I spent several hours with him and Eddie Cole on a few different occasions and got to see how he carries himself when he’s able to relax. He’s a little different than most, but I dig the guy. I guess I kinda feel he’s earned the right to be who he is. He’s a fucking legend !!!
A little tidbit- He is a big time germaphobic, he carries single use hand wipes in his pocket when he’s going to be around crowds. He will shake hands until he’s out of wipes, then the hand shaking stops ! Haha

Yea he is a mx,sx legend. Doesnt mean he can do and say without other peoples opinions. Like you said some think he is funny ,some think he is a dick.

|

8/14/2019 8:06 AM

mxb2 wrote:

Yea he is a mx,sx legend. Doesnt mean he can do and say without other peoples opinions. Like you said some think he is funny ,some think he is a dick.

Bob Hannah is an absolute legend of the sport

|

8/14/2019 8:21 AM

langhammx wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

Yep.

|

8/14/2019 9:10 AM

Hannah did not win more races than RC4 but he truly is the greatest of all time in moto. No one will ever come close.

The stories are endless.

|

8/14/2019 9:13 AM

langhammx wrote:

mxb2 wrote:

theprizefighter wrote:

Pete Rose is a legend in baseball, and much like Hannah he's an irritating self-aggrandizing dick. Damn good ball player, though, and Hannah sure could ride a motorcycle.

|

8/14/2019 9:16 AM

GrapeApe wrote:

Pete Rose is a legend in baseball, and much like Hannah he's an irritating self-aggrandizing dick. Damn good ball player, though, and Hannah sure could ride a motorcycle.

If you think Hannah is/was 'irritating' you are not seeing him properly. Not irritating at all. The total opposite in reality.

|

8/14/2019 9:21 AM

"Hey is that Johnny O' out there... you keep him away from the van McCarty!" (Unadilla 1980)

|

8/14/2019 10:19 AM

I remember a speech where Hannah stated "it all starts with self love"... He's done well there.
I did hear JO like to pull his pants down in various stores etc during that time. Lovely.

|

8/14/2019 10:23 AM

theprizefighter wrote:

GrapeApe wrote:

kpiper wrote:

If you think Hannah is/was 'irritating' you are not seeing him properly. Not irritating at all. The total opposite in reality.

I've never met the man, only know what I see/read in interviews. Maybe he's just putting on a show for the cameras, but I stand by my description. Maybe swap awkward for irritating.

|

8/14/2019 10:45 AM

O show is the guy going around taking dumps in front of people. Now that could get irritating...
I met Hannah once as a fan and he was super chill and friendly. Seemed like a regular guy to me...

|

8/14/2019 10:49 AM

RoflCopter726 wrote:

Ted722 wrote:

Latest Poop by Papa Wealey!

“O’Show delivers, but Hurricane cleans up”

The best go West

|

My favorite rider is K.C Carlyle