Bob Hannah and the future

Edited Date/Time 5/3/2019 12:12am
Ok I went to dilla from 83-88 I was 4- 8 , when i was 6 i asked "why the other side sucked ?"I saw guys wearing titty hats, saw my first tits ,bowling with a front tire into beer bottles to win what God knows . In 86 ish they drove a van into a pond and sank it , it was epic. I learned to piss in the bushes at dilla

Dean Wilson has been censored for some oils ?anyone have a Hannah slapping and old girl on the rear tire pic ? I've been searching and can't find one .
|
BR8ES
2/17/2019 4:40pm
Cannot compare yesteryear to today's PC, everyone gets a trophy society.
DPR250R
2/17/2019 4:47pm
I was expecting a picture of Bob Hannah and Justin Cooper.

Not another topic about how great everything used to be.

The Shop

BR8ES
2/17/2019 4:52pm
The Original Open Bikes may have a thing or two to say about this
2/17/2019 5:01pm Edited Date/Time 2/17/2019 5:04pm
DPR250R wrote:
I was expecting a picture of Bob Hannah and Justin Cooper.

Not another topic about how great everything used to be.
Did I say how great things were for sure and no yes maybe?
, I said I wanted a pic of the ass slap do you have one ? If not no need reply for sure yes um no . Last night's race I was super stoked .
DPR250R
2/17/2019 5:27pm
Did I say how great things were for sure and no yes maybe? , I said I wanted a pic of the ass slap do you...
, I said I wanted a pic of the ass slap do you have one ? If not no need reply for sure yes um no . Last night's race I was super stoked .
https://m.vitalmx.com/forums/Moto-Related,20/Who-is-Bob-Hannah,1233643

Triggered.

Towards the the bottom of the first page.... better than what you are looking for.... and your welcome fucker.
2/17/2019 5:31pm Edited Date/Time 2/17/2019 5:52pm
Did I say how great things were for sure and no yes maybe? , I said I wanted a pic of the ass slap do you...
DPR250R wrote:

Triggered.

Towards the the bottom of the first page.... better than what you are looking for.... and your welcome fucker.
Oh I'm the fucker lol , keyboard warrior there , 5'10 drinks a 12 pack or Coors and he's tough, all I asked for was the pic, you could of just sent that since you had it, not your opinion lol , i gave you mine now , 5'10 I laughed, thanks for the pic bro, I don't live on here or have time to search and save links , got that whole family thing going , pull that trigger ???
2/17/2019 5:35pm
DPR250R wrote:

Triggered.

Oh I'm the fucker lol , keyboard warrior there , 5'10 drinks a 12 pack or Coors and he's tough, all I asked for was the...
Oh I'm the fucker lol , keyboard warrior there , 5'10 drinks a 12 pack or Coors and he's tough, all I asked for was the pic, you could of just sent that since you had it, not your opinion lol , i gave you mine now , 5'10 I laughed, thanks for the pic bro, I don't live on here or have time to search and save links , got that whole family thing going , pull that trigger ???
motogrady
2/17/2019 5:52pm
DPR250R wrote:

Triggered.

Oh I'm the fucker lol , keyboard warrior there , 5'10 drinks a 12 pack or Coors and he's tough, all I asked for was the...

Understood dude.

U want it, like, now, on your terms, 'cause only u have a lot going on.
2/17/2019 6:07pm Edited Date/Time 2/17/2019 6:28pm
motogrady wrote:

Understood dude.

I'm actually thankful he replied with the pic/post . Actually greatfull. I'm not here being , having what one wants, and replying with crap. That's what's wrong with this web site, every one is to cool ,super stoked, knows more then the next, I was looking for someone to help out so I could pass on the Hannah story too a young one that didn't know. Sorry I am teaching the history in its truth . But if he wants to waste my time , call me out yeah , what did I do wrong , we should be on the same team , were all moto bros, especially being from NJ. My last time i ask for a historic pic on this site , come get it fuegofingaz@yahoo.com, being polite
2/17/2019 6:27pm
You must mean this time frame. Sadly, these days are forever gone... [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/17/326196/s1200_Hannah_1.jpg[/img] [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2019/02/17/326198/s1200_Hannah_2.jpg[/img]
You must mean this time frame.

Sadly, these days are forever gone...

Thank you Dave, top pic is what I. Was looking for.
2/17/2019 6:39pm
motogrady wrote:

Understood dude.

No I simply asked . If you read it again you can see that.
2/17/2019 6:42pm Edited Date/Time 2/17/2019 6:44pm
motogrady wrote:

Understood dude.

Your input was not part of the solution only the problem with this site, yeah no yeah i'm super stoked you got likes on Facebook last night though
olds cool
2/17/2019 6:59pm
olds cool wrote:
“Who the hell is Bob Hannah?” Cool
My childhood
BR8ES wrote:
Mine too.... 1980 was my first time at 'Dilla.
Mine too.

The quotation marks were a nod to Bevo’s t-shirt that I don’t have a picture of. Maybe someone else does.
2/17/2019 7:08pm
Guys on here get offended by the monster girls attire. I find it hard to believe most of the posters here were tough enough to survive the old days of Moto.
motogrady
2/17/2019 7:20pm
motogrady wrote:

Understood dude.

No, u didn't just ask for the pic.

You told us how u went when you were 4, how you saw a van destroyed in a pond, how you learned to piss in the bushes there, how you saw your first tits there.

Then, a guy comes back with maybe not what you want to hear, and all of a sudden, he's off the beaten path, he's wasting your time blah blah blah.

He listened to you, the request for the pic was almost an aside, seems one might have just let the guy slide.

And no, I don't do Facebook, or twitter or Instagram, never have.
2/17/2019 7:29pm Edited Date/Time 2/17/2019 7:41pm
motogrady wrote:

Understood dude.

motogrady wrote:
No, u didn't just ask for the pic. You told us how u went when you were 4, how you saw a van destroyed in a...

No, u didn't just ask for the pic.

You told us how u went when you were 4, how you saw a van destroyed in a pond, how you learned to piss in the bushes there, how you saw your first tits there.

Then, a guy comes back with maybe not what you want to hear, and all of a sudden, he's off the beaten path, he's wasting your time blah blah blah.

He listened to you, the request for the pic was almost an aside, seems one might have just let the guy slide.

And no, I don't do Facebook, or twitter or Instagram, never have.
I told a story and asked for " the pic" dilla is where I met Hanna saw tittys and grew up read the post bro . I didn't ask for smart ass comments or remarks , get at me if you have a problem with it. You could of answered why the other side sucked , or the Dean Wilson, I told a,story on how i got fimilaur with hannah, asked 2 factitious questions as any one with a brain would know and a real one . Am I wrong ? Read again. Thanks for being a part or the vital problem . Thanks for all the pics provided , the nookie on a zuki had my nephew cracking up.
TeamFlannel
2/17/2019 7:49pm
olds cool wrote:
“Who the hell is Bob Hannah?” Cool
My childhood
This.
Was introduced to the Hurricane at the junior high school library in 78' after attending my first Moto-X race at a local track.
Literally a life changing event, that prevails to this day.
AND ON THE 8TH DAY HE CREATED BOB HURRICANE HANNAH
motogrady
2/17/2019 7:50pm Edited Date/Time 2/17/2019 7:53pm
Smopro.....
No need to patronize me with likes or whatever guy.
It's just a forum, it's the internet, i can't change it. I don't let it get under my skin.

Kudos to you on passing on what was, what many, myself included, believed to be some great times in Moto cross.
2/17/2019 8:06pm Edited Date/Time 2/17/2019 8:11pm
motogrady wrote:
Smopro..... No need to patronize me with likes or whatever guy. It's just a forum, it's the internet, i can't change it. I don't let it...
Smopro.....
It's just a forum, it's the internet, i can't change it. I don't let it get under my skin.

Kudos to you on passing on what was, what many, myself included, believed to be some great times in Moto cross.
It was never on my own terms, you said that , You stated it was on my terms, not me, it's not under my skin , did your reply help the original topic ? That's not a factitious question? You simply stated my personal time I had, and I replied , maybe i have time today, maybe im leaving the country again tomorrow, i didnt patronize i liked your comments, all is good . These simple things are want ruin us thought, we should be family ,
2/17/2019 8:06pm Edited Date/Time 2/17/2019 8:13pm
motogrady wrote:
Smopro..... No need to patronize me with likes or whatever guy. It's just a forum, it's the internet, i can't change it. I don't let it...
Smopro.....

ruy
2/18/2019 12:51am

Crush
2/18/2019 2:06am
Things change [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/59/ab/22/59ab2279ab0958f01d126dd41d30d499.jpg[/img]
Things change

Outstanding.
ruy
2/18/2019 2:43am

steed 2.0
2/18/2019 4:40am Edited Date/Time 2/18/2019 4:42am
Awesome instagram account Your Dad's America ( pre political correctness ) lost of great stuff,

just how I remember America from the 80s… Mullet alert ⚠️ perfect start for the Mondays ✅

Post a reply to: Bob Hannah and the future

The Latest