Bmayzee still doing it

ebers
Fantasy
174th
Edited Date/Time 8/19/2012 9:26pm
Bmayzee isn't going anywhere guys and gals... love what he's doing after all is said and done. Keep it up Bmays

|
dboivin
3/24/2012 5:46am
ebers wrote:
Bmayzee isn't going anywhere guys and gals... love what he's doing after all is said and done. Keep it up Bmays

this is his best yet.
Dirt_Dawg
Fantasy
2758th
3/24/2012 5:52am
Bmayz is a beast........puffy needs to get with it.
motosmith
3/24/2012 6:53am
Considering that men purchase about 75% of rap music sold. I’m not sure rapping in the nude is a great marketing plan. He might want to reconsider that idea.

The Shop

mxknowitall
3/24/2012 7:20am
I wonder when his parents will get tired of footing the bill for his music career.
Grieby54
3/24/2012 8:28am Edited Date/Time 3/24/2012 8:29am
I dont think the OP could have been more accurate. Mays's tracks spun like shit - there's no way he's going anywhere with that career. It's like a trainwreck that you can't look away from. He needs to be clicked from life...
Mstock
3/24/2012 8:30am
As a old guy I used to hate dudes like him but the longer I am on this planet the more I appreciate people who are individuals instead of cookie cutter boring fucks. And he rides better than I do in my dreams.
kb1324
3/24/2012 8:40am
At least he's doing what he loves since injuries put an end to his mx career. Maybe he thinks he has a future in it, maybe it's just for fun. Who knows. You can't bash someone for having fun and making an attempt to make something of it.
Hando
8/17/2012 4:56pm
lol..just came across this.

i guess his surgery went good and hes not paralyzed?
jeffro503
8/17/2012 5:06pm
ocscottie wrote:
Damn, that Read my tattoos song was barely a step above this kid BlinkWoohooLaughing

https://youtu.be/1tqWLKMN1Mk
Inbreeding.....can be a horrible thing.

If I was that kids parents I'd beat him senseless and then put him up for adoption.
mx5471
8/17/2012 5:07pm
You guys don't understand. His music is targeted for the members of the gay community, who enjoy rap. You never know. He's a girly guy. He could make a fortune.
motokiwi
Fantasy
269th
8/17/2012 5:40pm
Am I the only one that finds it weird that "B-Mayzee" didn't go pro with MX, however he portrays himself as the motocross king in his videos?
What riders was he battling with before his injury?
ocscottie
8/17/2012 5:42pm
motokiwi wrote:
Am I the only one that finds it weird that "B-Mayzee" didn't go pro with MX, however he portrays himself as the motocross king in his...
Am I the only one that finds it weird that "B-Mayzee" didn't go pro with MX, however he portrays himself as the motocross king in his videos?
I was gonna ask that, his twitter says something about being a x pro racer? i dont know a damn thing about that guy, except for he cant rap for shit. Blink
Huckster
8/17/2012 5:47pm
motokiwi wrote:
Am I the only one that finds it weird that "B-Mayzee" didn't go pro with MX, however he portrays himself as the motocross king in his...
ocscottie wrote:
I was gonna ask that, his twitter says something about being a x pro racer? i dont know a damn thing about that guy, except for...
I was gonna ask that, his twitter says something about being a x pro racer? i dont know a damn thing about that guy, except for he cant rap for shit. Blink
He was an extremely fast Am rider out of NY. He did the whole MTF, LL, AM nationals, Red Bull team deal and then had a really bad wreck that messed him up pretty badley. He tried to come back and qualify for a few nationals I believe but it didnt work out. Whether you like his music of not, he had legit skills on a bike.
Hando
8/17/2012 5:52pm
motokiwi wrote:
ocscottie wrote:
I was gonna ask that, his twitter says something about being a x pro racer? i dont know a damn thing about that guy, except for...
Huckster wrote:
He was an extremely fast Am rider out of NY. He did the whole MTF, LL, AM nationals, Red Bull team deal and then had a...
He was an extremely fast Am rider out of NY. He did the whole MTF, LL, AM nationals, Red Bull team deal and then had a really bad wreck that messed him up pretty badley. He tried to come back and qualify for a few nationals I believe but it didnt work out. Whether you like his music of not, he had legit skills on a bike.
Is he paralyzed?

i thought this kid was a tool bag to the max until i saw the video saying he was gonna be paralyzed after the surgery (80%) ..then i felt bad but his flow is still garbage.
DJL52
8/17/2012 5:53pm
Back in 2007 he had two 3rd place finishes at Loretta's on an 85. He was one of the can't miss riders battling with Jason Anderson, Zac Bell, Justin Bogle, Jessy Nelson and so on....
8/17/2012 5:59pm
Mstock wrote:
As a old guy I used to hate dudes like him but the longer I am on this planet the more I appreciate people who are...
As a old guy I used to hate dudes like him but the longer I am on this planet the more I appreciate people who are individuals instead of cookie cutter boring fucks. And he rides better than I do in my dreams.
Right on! He's just like L'il Hanny in that he will never sellout. But unlike Hanny, he appears to be taking his career seriously.
Huckster
8/17/2012 6:01pm Edited Date/Time 8/17/2012 6:01pm
ocscottie wrote:
Huckster wrote:
He was an extremely fast Am rider out of NY. He did the whole MTF, LL, AM nationals, Red Bull team deal and then had a...
Hando wrote:
Is he paralyzed? i thought this kid was a tool bag to the max until i saw the video saying he was gonna be paralyzed after...
Is he paralyzed?

i thought this kid was a tool bag to the max until i saw the video saying he was gonna be paralyzed after the surgery (80%) ..then i felt bad but his flow is still garbage.
IDK, but dont think so. If I remember correctly, he stopped riding due to a neck injury. If he continued there was a high chance he could but if he had the surgery to try and repair it, there was also a very high chance. Don't quote me on that but I think its what I remember hearing.

The kid was legit on a bike like DGL52 said. As far as NY'ers go, he was right up there with Mill's, Kiniry, and Justin go as far as their AM careers and potential.
ocscottie
8/17/2012 6:05pm
Huckster wrote:
Right on, i had no clue. Though not a fan of his music, at all. At least he is doing something he loves, cant fault him for that.

I do remember reading something about him maybe having to have another very scary surgery, and i can fully relate to that...hell i have been putting mine off for 5+ years now.
Motodave15
8/17/2012 6:16pm
Bmayzee is kicking ass.... I like it alot, Hoping he drops a album soon, ill pick it up.
jeffro503
8/17/2012 6:24pm
He did qualify for a couple nationals if i remember right? It was just a couple years ago.......and of course I'm going off memory ( which aint that good any more ). But I had seen his name between like 30th and 40th place at a couple rounds.
Motodave15
8/17/2012 6:26pm

This song hands down he has my respect.. So much behind his lyrics.
Jarid332
Fantasy
1658th
8/17/2012 6:33pm
Cant say i like his music. But if he's doing what he loves and what his heart is telling him to do, then I respect that.
ocscottie
8/17/2012 6:33pm
That was really heavy man, the msg is there and its deep, real deep, but the delivery? kinda rough, just my opinion.
Motodave15
8/17/2012 6:34pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Inbreeding.....can be a horrible thing.

If I was that kids parents I'd beat him senseless and then put him up for adoption.
8/17/2012 6:39pm Edited Date/Time 8/17/2012 6:40pm
Grieby54 wrote:
I dont think the OP could have been more accurate. Mays's tracks spun like shit - there's no way he's going anywhere with that career. It's...
I dont think the OP could have been more accurate. Mays's tracks spun like shit - there's no way he's going anywhere with that career. It's like a trainwreck that you can't look away from. He needs to be clicked from life...
Why would you think that someone needs to be clicked from life? That's just a pointless thing to say to someone.
Presley155
8/17/2012 9:00pm
This kid needs to go buy every Eric B and Rakim album he can get his hands on, lock himself in his room for 6 months, and learn what "flow" really is.

Post a reply to: Bmayzee still doing it

The Latest