3/3/2011 2:03pm
Torco1
3/3/2011 2:05pm
GrapeApe
Fantasy
806th
3/3/2011 2:06pm
Mx 1fifty6 wrote:
you got a big mouth!! id pay to see your ass try to take his front wheel out!! i doubt you could honestly hang with him...
you got a big mouth!! id pay to see your ass try to take his front wheel out!! i doubt you could honestly hang with him unless you cut the track! its not cool to talk crap or act hard, fast when your not even a pro yourself.. do you even have a ride? hey at least he has one!! either way the kid is fast and will smoke you like his joints!!
"Mx 1fifty6 wrote: . . . its not cool to talk crap or act hard, fast when your not even a pro yourself."

"Less than one week ago Mx 1fifty6 wrote: reed is a bitch and had to take him out because he knew that he couldnt pass him back.. cry baby reed has it coming to him i cant wait!"

The smell of Summers Eve is overwhelming in this thread.
FIREfish148
3/3/2011 2:07pm
Geeze i couldn't even read that article. All those dudes do is hate on moto people. BROtocross? wtf is up w/ you people? I'm just giving...
Geeze i couldn't even read that article. All those dudes do is hate on moto people. BROtocross? wtf is up w/ you people?
I'm just giving the kid a hard time honestly just like I would to a friend or something. This kid is obviously young and kind of dumb in a sense (No offense Mays), but atleast he is about something.
Who the hell is behind brotocross anyways? A couple of 30 year old dudes that constantly talk shit about people because they were picked on in highschool? All they seem to be about is bashing dudes in the limelight. Get a life you wack assholes.
771 wrote:
Whoops, you missed the boat on that one, huh?
BROtocross sucks man.

The Shop

3/3/2011 2:08pm
mx295 wrote:
Who are you mx1fifty6?.. Do you even race?. If so what have you done??Wink
Mx 1fifty6 wrote:
yeah i race.. ride 2 smokers been to a couple of nationals nothing to crazy!!
mx295 wrote:
2 strokes?.. Yeah you're not fast if you ride a smoker.. Everyone knows you got to ride a 4stroke to be fast..sheeesh
yeah i bet you i can keep up in the 450 int cass any day! plus i got a good friend who knows alot about bikes! so im thinking that i can hang my friend.. how do you know if i am fast or not? and you dont have t ride a 450 to be fast.. rc said him self he likes the 2 smoker anyday over the 450!
mx295
3/3/2011 2:08pm
Photobucket
mx295
3/3/2011 2:12pm
Mx 1fifty6 wrote:
yeah i race.. ride 2 smokers been to a couple of nationals nothing to crazy!!
mx295 wrote:
2 strokes?.. Yeah you're not fast if you ride a smoker.. Everyone knows you got to ride a 4stroke to be fast..sheeesh
Mx 1fifty6 wrote:
yeah i bet you i can keep up in the 450 int cass any day! plus i got a good friend who knows alot about bikes...
yeah i bet you i can keep up in the 450 int cass any day! plus i got a good friend who knows alot about bikes! so im thinking that i can hang my friend.. how do you know if i am fast or not? and you dont have t ride a 450 to be fast.. rc said him self he likes the 2 smoker anyday over the 450!
True.. My kx 250 pops wheelies so i know it's fast!
mx5471
3/3/2011 2:46pm
BGayzee is from a town near Buffalo,NY. His dad used to run a tree service company,and maybe still does. Always had good money,and the best of everything. I would highly doubt that he ever in his life has even walked 1 block down any street in any city by himself,day or night. He has lived at Milsaps training for years,only to race back in New york most of the time. He has had serious injuries over the years,which thankfully he has recovered from. Yes he is fast,and would most likely smoke everyone posting here. Unfortunately, we are not the ones he needs to beat. Jason Lawrence has raw talent. He did not train at Milsaps for 7 years. Gayzee does not have the raw talent,but does have great ability. I predict he will be the same champion that Jlaw is. They are both on the same road,but each took a different fork in it. Jlaw will go down in motocross history as the as the fastest,stupidest guy that never made it. Gayzee may make some good money selling those vids to old gay guys.
iudi2006
Fantasy
346th
3/3/2011 4:01pm
mx5471 wrote:
BGayzee is from a town near Buffalo,NY. His dad used to run a tree service company,and maybe still does. Always had good money,and the best of...
BGayzee is from a town near Buffalo,NY. His dad used to run a tree service company,and maybe still does. Always had good money,and the best of everything. I would highly doubt that he ever in his life has even walked 1 block down any street in any city by himself,day or night. He has lived at Milsaps training for years,only to race back in New york most of the time. He has had serious injuries over the years,which thankfully he has recovered from. Yes he is fast,and would most likely smoke everyone posting here. Unfortunately, we are not the ones he needs to beat. Jason Lawrence has raw talent. He did not train at Milsaps for 7 years. Gayzee does not have the raw talent,but does have great ability. I predict he will be the same champion that Jlaw is. They are both on the same road,but each took a different fork in it. Jlaw will go down in motocross history as the as the fastest,stupidest guy that never made it. Gayzee may make some good money selling those vids to old gay guys.
Jlaw never made it? Uhm he's made it more than most pro's considering he won a Supercross championship.
mxb2
3/3/2011 4:05pm
Torco1 wrote:
[img]http://www.visualphotos.com/photo/2x3719958/gay_couple_having_a_pillow_fight_gogoafa05612.jpg[/img]
Dude where do you find that shit LMFAO!, when you comin east coast man?
peelout
3/3/2011 4:08pm
mx5471 wrote:
BGayzee is from a town near Buffalo,NY. His dad used to run a tree service company,and maybe still does. Always had good money,and the best of...
1 - leave J-Law out of the discussion. no reason to even bring his name into it.

2 - yeah the music is lame, but some people out there actually enjoy it. best of luck to the little douche bag wankster.
mx295
3/3/2011 5:11pm
Ddavis wrote:
Brandon Mays is a *****. I'm going to clean him out, and I hope it gets on Tv.

Post a reply to: Bmayzee calls out vital

The Latest