ebers
Fantasy
250th
Edited Date/Time 1/27/2012 2:44pm
Bmayzee's been keeping it real...
|
peelout
9/13/2011 4:04pm
too NSFW for my place of employment, but you can bet your ass i'll be sippin on some Courvoisier when i hit play on this sick beat at home
Sully22
9/13/2011 4:09pm Edited Date/Time 9/13/2011 4:13pm
WTF....SickDizzyUnsure

I want those 45 seconds of my life back
UAW_member
9/13/2011 4:09pm
You white guys should hang your heads in shame, you know, the same way us Italians do when the Jersey Shore idiots are on TV.

The Shop

karterron
9/13/2011 4:11pm
Somebody should bitch slap whoever told that jagoff he had talent.
peelout
9/13/2011 4:14pm
karterron wrote:
Somebody should bitch slap whoever told that jagoff he had talent.
fuggin punk, probably has bright colored shoe laces. he thinks he's so hip!
9/13/2011 4:37pm
This bmazy fuktard can't be serious??? Is he or is this like a prank that's going on tosh.o? Nothing like a pencil dick wigger from the burbs acting gangsta. Give it up homie go bag groceries and move on .
peelout
9/13/2011 4:41pm
This bmazy fuktard can't be serious??? Is he or is this like a prank that's going on tosh.o? Nothing like a pencil dick wigger from the...
This bmazy fuktard can't be serious??? Is he or is this like a prank that's going on tosh.o? Nothing like a pencil dick wigger from the burbs acting gangsta. Give it up homie go bag groceries and move on .
it's serious, sad to say. there's a video of him hanging out at the studio and there's two black chicks sitting next to him... he looks about as comfortable as a whore in church.

also, nice bottle of Jack that looks as if it has had one shot poured out of it, little gangster
ebers
Fantasy
250th
9/13/2011 4:46pm
I'd like to be him with those sluzzies though, because at the end of the day thats what its all about right?
robotrider
9/13/2011 5:57pm
This is dirty i love it.. finally a rapper that i can relate to, MOTO's Dirtbikes, Sexy women thats a song KEEP IT COMING MAYZEE
jeffro503
9/13/2011 6:07pm
HA!....I aint getting fooled this time! There is no way I'm wasting a couple minutes of my life listening to that jagoff! Instead.....I'll take 5 seconds and type this insult. Bmay......you're an idiot. Go swap spit with your boyfriend Izzi ya homo.
jeffro503
9/13/2011 6:11pm
robotrider wrote:
This is dirty i love it.. finally a rapper that i can relate to, MOTO's Dirtbikes, Sexy women thats a song KEEP IT COMING MAYZEE
Bmays , You're an idiot ....HAHA!! Fuggin' one post wonder! Come in and get your 1 post....how convenient. You should know better than to even try and make some rap music / video......you actually need talent to do things like that.
sfairbro
9/13/2011 6:29pm
I hate the negative messages it promotes. I have kids and will never let them watch this crap..... JD, Underage drinking, hangover, etc.... Terrible message.
robotrider
9/13/2011 6:40pm
WOW this is hater heaven,, you all sound like you work at GOONS R US i mean really, if your not a fan of rap i can understand, but if you are then you should be killed for hating MAYZEE,, how could you not like listening to someone who speaks of your lifestyles,,

I'm a Mac Miller fan and all but I relate to Mayzee way more then I do Mac Miller,, Mac Miller, Yelawolf, Sam Adams are more whiggers then Mayzee,,

All Mayzee raps about is Dirtbikes and girls and partying hard,, and he doesn't try to be something he's not,, and the lyrics are sick...

The fact is, he is one of us, so finally some dope rap music that i can relate to, cause I'm moto to the heart and I dont deal drugs and im not a gangsta like Lil Wayne, 50cent, Wacka flocka, gucci mane, so why listen to them now when I can listen to Mayzee. MOTOLIFE i support
Tbteam
9/13/2011 6:45pm Edited Date/Time 9/13/2011 6:46pm
robotrider wrote:
WOW this is hater heaven,, you all sound like you work at GOONS R US i mean really, if your not a fan of rap i...
WOW this is hater heaven,, you all sound like you work at GOONS R US i mean really, if your not a fan of rap i can understand, but if you are then you should be killed for hating MAYZEE,, how could you not like listening to someone who speaks of your lifestyles,,

I'm a Mac Miller fan and all but I relate to Mayzee way more then I do Mac Miller,, Mac Miller, Yelawolf, Sam Adams are more whiggers then Mayzee,,

All Mayzee raps about is Dirtbikes and girls and partying hard,, and he doesn't try to be something he's not,, and the lyrics are sick...

The fact is, he is one of us, so finally some dope rap music that i can relate to, cause I'm moto to the heart and I dont deal drugs and im not a gangsta like Lil Wayne, 50cent, Wacka flocka, gucci mane, so why listen to them now when I can listen to Mayzee. MOTOLIFE i support
Holy shit you're gay.
Sonny
9/13/2011 6:47pm
B mayzee if you read this... take notes

https://youtu.be/fEK4FttsCTM
BMayzee could learn a thing from him. That dude is good. Whats this guys (Evidence) deal anyway, Firefish? Either he idolizes Robert Deniro or is sending a message to JayZ, because he shot a good part of this video in front of the building that they both reside in TriBeca.
robotrider
9/13/2011 6:50pm
sfairbro wrote:
I hate the negative messages it promotes. I have kids and will never let them watch this crap..... JD, Underage drinking, hangover, etc.... Terrible message.
Ok I can understand you not letting your kids listen to Mayzee music because of the message,, but i hope you feel the same way about Eminem, Mac Miller, Drake, Whiz, and rap/rock music in general,, with that said music can be rated as age appropriate according to company and parents discretion just like video games,, but I'm sure you don't allow your kids to play video games with violent and negative messages too huh,,

Back to Mayzee,, his music sounds good and he is the typical teenager aside from a early experience as a career athlete, and that is what he raps about... Lets get it together haters and just keep it real with yourself first
FIREfish148
9/13/2011 6:59pm Edited Date/Time 9/13/2011 7:05pm

Sonny wrote:
BMayzee could learn a thing from him. That dude is good. Whats this guys (Evidence) deal anyway, Firefish? Either he idolizes Robert Deniro or is sending...
BMayzee could learn a thing from him. That dude is good. Whats this guys (Evidence) deal anyway, Firefish? Either he idolizes Robert Deniro or is sending a message to JayZ, because he shot a good part of this video in front of the building that they both reside in TriBeca.
He's been rapping for a long time now. He was affiliated with a group called "the wholagins" ?sp? when he was a kid, but hes been producing and putting out music for a group called Dilated Peoples. I don't know what the deal with him doing the shoot in front ot Jay-z and Deniro's house is cause he's from L.A. (his whole band is) My guess is its because thats where DJ Premier aka "Preemo" lives and they were paying homage to him. (The dude at the end of the vid, also the producer of all of Gangstars stuff)

His new record "Cats and Dogs" Drops in a couple weeks on Rymesayers Entertainment too. Been a few years...
morning_stiffy
9/13/2011 7:00pm Edited Date/Time 9/13/2011 7:01pm
robotrider wrote:
WOW this is hater heaven,, you all sound like you work at GOONS R US i mean really, if your not a fan of rap i...

BIG difference between Mayzee and Mac Miller/Yelawolf... MM/YW are actually good at rapping, Mayzee is not. He is NOT rapper, like he thinks he is... He needs to take some lessons from some real rappers.

The Game, Eminem, Mac Miller, Yelawolf, Tupac, Biggie, Immortal Technique, Mobb Deep, T.I., Lil Boosie, Eazy-E and many, many more... That's real rap, not this bullshit Mayzee is trying to put out. HA

THAT is real rap
mx5471
9/13/2011 7:07pm Edited Date/Time 9/13/2011 7:11pm
If you change those bra's hanging up to old mens jockstraps, you got the story. He's gay as can be. Sucks at motocross, sucks at rap, but he does suck.
9/13/2011 7:09pm
Here's a rap song about moto that's somewhat listenable. Beware, as there are quad references.

robotrider
9/13/2011 7:11pm
robotrider wrote:

BIG difference between Mayzee and Mac Miller/Yelawolf... MM/YW are actually good at rapping, Mayzee is not. He is NOT rapper, like he thinks he is... He...
BIG difference between Mayzee and Mac Miller/Yelawolf... MM/YW are actually good at rapping, Mayzee is not. He is NOT rapper, like he thinks he is... He needs to take some lessons from some real rappers.

The Game, Eminem, Mac Miller, Yelawolf, Tupac, Biggie, Immortal Technique, Mobb Deep, T.I., Lil Boosie, Eazy-E and many, many more... That's real rap, not this bullshit Mayzee is trying to put out. HA

THAT is real rap
Do you listen to lyrics or do you just SKIM through them,, and that's a Jay Z QUOTE and it's funny you named a bunch of black rappers who all have been proven to be frauds and fakes who sold and told lies in their music after talking about keeping it real..

Mayzee tells his story well with lyrics and he proved that with 811 and Sweet Hangover, I know I felt like I was at the party when I listened and watched,,

LIL BOOSIE oh no, that guy is not good... I think you should start listening to Mayzee words more, he is sick and he's not a fake like some of those rappers you named,,

It's funny because you guys keep saying Mayzee cant walk through you neighbor hoods well neither could some of those fake black rappers you named,, he is more true to himself then most of them,, MOTOLIFE
Scooby
9/13/2011 7:11pm

Sonny wrote:
BMayzee could learn a thing from him. That dude is good. Whats this guys (Evidence) deal anyway, Firefish? Either he idolizes Robert Deniro or is sending...
Good stuff, but when are they gonna produce sign language rap? Because half of that shit is about making hand gestures.

Long live Eazy and Too Short! Oh, Two Live Crew also.
Sonny
9/13/2011 7:13pm

Sonny wrote:
He's been rapping for a long time now. He was affiliated with a group called "the wholagins" ?sp? when he was a kid, but hes been...
He's been rapping for a long time now. He was affiliated with a group called "the wholagins" ?sp? when he was a kid, but hes been producing and putting out music for a group called Dilated Peoples. I don't know what the deal with him doing the shoot in front ot Jay-z and Deniro's house is cause he's from L.A. (his whole band is) My guess is its because thats where DJ Premier aka "Preemo" lives and they were paying homage to him. (The dude at the end of the vid, also the producer of all of Gangstars stuff)

His new record "Cats and Dogs" Drops in a couple weeks on Rymesayers Entertainment too. Been a few years...
Yeah, I saw DJ Premier there. Man he's gotten fat. He has been keeping busy since Guru and him parted, and collaborating some good, old school dudes here in New York. I'll leave you with one. Guys who would pay to serve Mayzee.

https://youtu.be/sENsPXZg2bw
Scooby
9/13/2011 7:14pm
Here's a rap song about moto that's somewhat listenable. Beware, as there are quad references.

Yup, Kwad up is pretty good for moto rap! lol
Cygnus
9/13/2011 7:15pm
You can't spell Crap without Rap.

Post a reply to: Bmays latest...

The Latest