Bloss Without A Ride???

Related:
Create New Tag

7/20/2020 10:54 AM

Just like that after killing it in supercross???
Photo

|

7/20/2020 11:04 AM

A crying shame if he is. He was looking f@cking awesome and I was looking forward to him bagging some podiums.

This makes me wonder If the Team is feeing up a seat for the incoming riders?? DF or Mookie??

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

7/20/2020 11:09 AM

RMATVMC is a 2 man team, Bogle has a contract.

How it goes

Bummer for Benny, but he'll land right-side up

|

Make sure you downvote!

7/20/2020 11:16 AM

So, Bogle is back for the Nationals?

|

7/20/2020 11:18 AM

EngIceDave wrote:

How it goes

The fact that they never re-signed Benny indicates that who ever is taking his place must be a pretty good rider...at least better than Benny.

|

Non Gratum Anus Rodentum

7/20/2020 11:20 AM

Snapper wrote:

Yes

|

Make sure you downvote!

7/20/2020 11:21 AM

EngIceDave wrote:

How it goes

Boomslang wrote:

The fact that they never re-signed Benny indicates that who ever is taking his place must be a pretty good rider...at least ...more

I believe Bogle's deal still has a year to go

This is first of two year deal

|

Make sure you downvote!

7/20/2020 11:21 AM

Snapper wrote:

According to RacerX he is

|

7/20/2020 11:48 AM

So why is he not getting a chance to fill in for AP7 ?

|

7/20/2020 11:58 AM

mb60 wrote:

cause he’ll win races and everyone will realize you have to be 6’5” and 200+ lbs to get anything out of that bike. Yamaha won’t risk letting that secret out.

|

7/20/2020 1:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/20/2020 1:47 PM

mb60 wrote:

TheGetFresh wrote:

cause he’ll win races and everyone will realize you have to be 6’5” and 200+ lbs to get anything out of that bike. Yamaha won’ ...more

Lol
There’s nothing wrong with that bike.
Barcia rides it well and he’s not a big guy.
Between the Yamaha 450 and the RMZ 450, they sure do get a lot of bad comments on here.
Both are great bikes, as are the other options. It may not be the best bike for every rider, but plenty of happy owners.

|

7/20/2020 1:52 PM

I have to think this is bogles last hurrah. You can only milk the miracle moto from Lakewood so long, plus this head injury sounds like it was no joke. Hope he stays safe

|

Alright Lunger, Let's Do It

7/20/2020 2:25 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

I have to think this is bogles last hurrah. You can only milk the miracle moto from Lakewood so long, plus this head injury ...more

Miracle Moto at Lakewood plus an overall at budds same season. Worth mentioning At least!

|

7/20/2020 2:59 PM

Johnny Ringo wrote:

I have to think this is bogles last hurrah. You can only milk the miracle moto from Lakewood so long, plus this head injury ...more

yz133rider wrote:

Miracle Moto at Lakewood plus an overall at budds same season. Worth mentioning At least!

Yeah, no shortage of talent there !
One of the nicest, down to earth guys in the pits.
Hopefully he can ride to his potential, he can be a front runner for sure !

|

7/20/2020 5:00 PM

Unfortunately Bloss was only a seat warmer until Bogle's return, who originally was actually given the seat over Bloss prior to SX. Bloody solid seat warming job however by big Benny.

Not sure if Team Tedder is SX only(?) but wonder if there's budget room over there for Benny next to Party Marty?
Others hinted yesterday that there could be a blue spot available too.

|

7/20/2020 7:24 PM

BS12 wrote:

Unfortunately Bloss was only a seat warmer until Bogle's return, who originally was actually given the seat over Bloss prior ...more

I can't remember where I saw it, but I'm pretty sure someone mentioned Marty is doing outdoors with Tedder this year, so if Dakota is still out, Bloss could be a very effective replacement - possibly even better than Marty.

|

7/20/2020 7:51 PM

Bogle will crash out and open the door for Bloss again..
I know JB is locked in but if it was up to me I’d choose bloss over him all day, he was great at SLC

|

7/20/2020 8:29 PM

Folks seem to forget Bogle is under contract for the outdoors. LOL

|

7/20/2020 8:36 PM

mb60 wrote:

TheGetFresh wrote:

cause he’ll win races and everyone will realize you have to be 6’5” and 200+ lbs to get anything out of that bike. Yamaha won’ ...more

langhammx wrote:

Lol
Between the Yamaha 450 and the RMZ ...more

It’s a great bike. Not a proven 450 “pro” bike yet. Yeah few wins on it but most of the time it’s not good.

|

7/21/2020 2:48 AM

MotoMan12345 wrote:

It’s a great bike. Not a proven 450 “pro” bike yet. Yeah few wins on it but most of the time it’s not good.

How many wins does a Yamaha have compared to a Husky over the last two years?

|

7/21/2020 3:25 AM

TheGetFresh wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Lol

MotoMan12345 wrote:

😂🤦‍♂️Ok pal.

|

7/21/2020 3:54 AM

Both are great riders. I'm sure it was tough letting Benny go but he knew the deal and Bogle has a contract. Benny is a sick rider, he's young and has a bright future.

|

7/21/2020 4:51 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/21/2020 4:56 AM

mb60 wrote:

This is Goood I mean they took a chance with A Ray .........

|

7/21/2020 5:10 AM

Damn. Didn’t he win a heat race in SLC?

|

7/21/2020 5:15 AM

Thought maybe Mookie got the call up!

|

7/21/2020 6:50 AM

langhammx wrote:

Lol

MotoMan12345 wrote:

Renner153 wrote:

How many wins does a Yamaha have compared to a Husky over the last two years?

One each?

|

7/21/2020 7:03 AM

Dude has insane speed... but injuries have held him back... the life of a moto pro is no joke....

|

www.bettercallsaul.com
Die Antwoord

7/21/2020 7:22 AM

TheGetFresh wrote:

langhammx wrote:

Lol

MotoMan12345 wrote:

Thinking the production bike is the issue is insane. Every single production bike in this era can be made to win. It’s more to do with the team than anything. Yamaha didn’t have an official pro team that they ran for a while so all the testing and development on the works parts just isn’t there yet. With RV there now it’s getting there but it’s gonna take another year or two of work and also landing a rider that can consistently win on any bike.

|

7/21/2020 8:05 AM

langhammx wrote:

Lol

MotoMan12345 wrote:

chasetwo79 wrote:

Thinking the production bike is the issue is insane. Every single production bike in this era can be made to win. It’s more to ...more

Let's see how that bike does under Star's management...

|

Nobody ever told me, I found out for myself. You've got to believe in foolish miracles. It's not how you play the game, it's if you win or lose. You can choose. Don't confuse. Win or lose. It's up to you!

7/21/2020 8:16 AM

Hep Suzuki should pick him up. A consistent main maker would be better than an occasional main maker.

|