|
426Hemi
Fantasy
2729th
7/21/2012 5:53pm
Great thread.
machine
7/21/2012 5:54pm
Is that the name you had for him during SX?

Barcia is a better all around rider.......
jimmie
7/21/2012 5:57pm
machine wrote:

Got one for you too

"macho" machine

I'm on a roll people. Great day of racing, that's what it is!
NoGo
7/21/2012 5:59pm
machine wrote:

He clearly isn't better all around or else he'd have a few more outdoor overalls to his name. This summer is the best run he's had and not only is baggett faster but he's more consistent . Give tomac consistency and he'd also be held above barcia as well outdoors.

The Shop

chrisbuehler
7/21/2012 6:06pm
machine wrote:

Yes Machine my man, we agree! Barcia is a potential title threat indoors and out, Blake just outdoors. I can't say it enough how much Barcia has impressed me this yr. Even when he not the fastest guy on the track, he's at front because of his starts, and he seems to be one of the toughest guys on the track mentally. Blake's poor starts will eventually catch up with him, he's not going to be 2sec a lap faster than the Ryans
machine
7/21/2012 6:06pm
machine wrote:

NoGo wrote:
He clearly isn't better all around or else he'd have a few more outdoor overalls to his name. This summer is the best run he's had...
He clearly isn't better all around or else he'd have a few more outdoor overalls to his name. This summer is the best run he's had and not only is baggett faster but he's more consistent . Give tomac consistency and he'd also be held above barcia as well outdoors.
I said "overall" as in SX and outdoors. Where was your ass when Baggett was rolling around like a lapper in SX?
machine
7/21/2012 6:09pm
machine wrote:

Yes Machine my man, we agree! Barcia is a potential title threat indoors and out, Blake just outdoors. I can't say it enough how much Barcia...
Yes Machine my man, we agree! Barcia is a potential title threat indoors and out, Blake just outdoors. I can't say it enough how much Barcia has impressed me this yr. Even when he not the fastest guy on the track, he's at front because of his starts, and he seems to be one of the toughest guys on the track mentally. Blake's poor starts will eventually catch up with him, he's not going to be 2sec a lap faster than the Ryans
I also think Barcia will make the transition to the big bikes a lot better than Baggett too.
NoGo
7/21/2012 6:10pm
machine wrote:
I said "overall" as in SX and outdoors. Where was your ass when Baggett was rolling around like a lapper in SX?
My ass was sitting around recognizing that he needs to up his game outdoors. He has the same amount of indoor wins as barcia has in outdoor wins.

Saying barcias mentally strong is a stretch considering his multiple melt downs and even today leading the whole 2nd Moto then getting gapped 21 seconds in 2 laps.
NoGo
7/21/2012 6:13pm
machine wrote:
I also think Barcia will make the transition to the big bikes a lot better than Baggett too.
I can't even imagine how much that kid will implode on himself when he's on a gate with guys who aren't afraid to put him on the ground.

In my opinion you see a racers true skill and speed when they have to work through a bad start. That's something barcia can't do.
Renner153
Fantasy
3544th
7/21/2012 6:13pm
machine wrote:

NoGo wrote:
He clearly isn't better all around or else he'd have a few more outdoor overalls to his name. This summer is the best run he's had...
machine wrote:
When was baggett rolling around like a lapper? hasn't he won a few fex races? Barcia also has what a year on baggett in the pros? Baggett will be more of a threat overall than barcia. Baggett will win in outdoors and will be a podium guy if not winning indoors too. Barcia won't win outdoors
Huckster
7/21/2012 6:15pm
NoGo wrote:
My ass was sitting around recognizing that he needs to up his game outdoors. He has the same amount of indoor wins as barcia has in...
My ass was sitting around recognizing that he needs to up his game outdoors. He has the same amount of indoor wins as barcia has in outdoor wins.

Saying barcias mentally strong is a stretch considering his multiple melt downs and even today leading the whole 2nd Moto then getting gapped 21 seconds in 2 laps.
right as opposed to falling and throwing it away the last two weekends and costing him the overall both times when he clearly was the fastest guy on the track....seems maybe he is melting down again just like last year?

Barcia has 2x the amount of #1 plates.....
machine
7/21/2012 6:16pm
machine wrote:
NoGo wrote:
My ass was sitting around recognizing that he needs to up his game outdoors. He has the same amount of indoor wins as barcia has in...

I'm sorry, where was I talking about "mentally strong"?

How many Championships does Baggett have again, I forget?
NoGo
7/21/2012 6:18pm
machine wrote:

He has the same amount of full championships as barcia and that is zero. Lite regional is a championship albeit abbreviated ,being half the competition an half the races.
NoGo
7/21/2012 6:19pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2012 6:20pm
Huckster wrote:
right as opposed to falling and throwing it away the last two weekends and costing him the overall both times when he clearly was the fastest...
right as opposed to falling and throwing it away the last two weekends and costing him the overall both times when he clearly was the fastest guy on the track....seems maybe he is melting down again just like last year?

Last years championship was lost in the 2nd round when baggett had a 16th or something like that in a Moto.

Those are 1e plates not 1.
Huckster
7/21/2012 6:22pm
Huckster wrote:
right as opposed to falling and throwing it away the last two weekends and costing him the overall both times when he clearly was the fastest...

NoGo wrote:
Last years championship was lost in the 2nd round when baggett had a 16th or something like that in a Moto. Those are 1e plates not...
Last years championship was lost in the 2nd round when baggett had a 16th or something like that in a Moto.

Those are 1e plates not 1.
He wasn't on Deans pace towards the end of last year. If I remember correctly, didnt Wilson basically bring him to the point of melt down at Pala?

#1 are #1...how many 1e or 1w does Blake have?
machine
7/21/2012 6:24pm
NoGo wrote:
machine wrote:
Renner153 wrote:
When was baggett rolling around like a lapper? hasn't he won a few fex races? Barcia also has what a year on baggett in the pros...
When was baggett rolling around like a lapper? hasn't he won a few fex races? Barcia also has what a year on baggett in the pros? Baggett will be more of a threat overall than barcia. Baggett will win in outdoors and will be a podium guy if not winning indoors too. Barcia won't win outdoors
No, Baggett didn't win ANY SX races this year against Barcia. We'll see about the big bikes.......
machine
7/21/2012 6:25pm
machine wrote:

NoGo wrote:
He has the same amount of full championships as barcia and that is zero. Lite regional is a championship albeit abbreviated ,being half the competition an...
He has the same amount of full championships as barcia and that is zero. Lite regional is a championship albeit abbreviated ,being half the competition an half the races.
Oh..........okaaaayyyy.......LMAO!
NoGo
7/21/2012 6:26pm
He wasn't on pace and I believe he had a screwed up shoulder. Deano brought him to a meltdown but he didn't bring him to tears ala Vincent and barcia.

Ya a #1 is #1 but a 1e is not a #1.

Baggett has neither a #1 or 1e/w. But I'm sure thatll change at lake Elsinore.
Huckster
7/21/2012 6:29pm
NoGo wrote:
He wasn't on pace and I believe he had a screwed up shoulder. Deano brought him to a meltdown but he didn't bring him to tears...
He wasn't on pace and I believe he had a screwed up shoulder. Deano brought him to a meltdown but he didn't bring him to tears ala Vincent and barcia.

lol....ok..... we sure will see.....Southwick should be interesting....PC is usually good for a DNF per season so lots of time left.....
DownSouth
7/21/2012 6:30pm
NoGo wrote:
He wasn't on pace and I believe he had a screwed up shoulder. Deano brought him to a meltdown but he didn't bring him to tears...

When everyone talks about Baggets "meltdown" last year they all seem to forget he had a seperated shoulder that slowed him down for a few races.
NoGo
7/21/2012 6:31pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2012 6:34pm
Huckster wrote:
lol....ok..... we sure will see.....Southwick should be interesting....PC is usually good for a DNF per season so lots of time left.....
Pretty sure tedesco and Wilson have already had pc's dnfs for the season. If southwick is all youre hanging on to for barcia to get the title then good luck you're gunna need it.

Barcias also due for he's seasonly dnfs.its usually win or crash out for him at southwick.
chrisbuehler
7/21/2012 6:40pm
machine wrote:

Yes Machine my man, we agree! Barcia is a potential title threat indoors and out, Blake just outdoors. I can't say it enough how much Barcia...
machine wrote:
He rode the 450 FAST last yr. And that was just jumping on the bike after his 250 title hopes were done. He seems like he has that do whatever it takes to win attitude. He will train his ass off, wear out practice bikes, whatever. That said he was 45sec behind RV and RD at Steel City. Does he have the potential to equal their speed, nevermind beat them? maybe
RealityZ
7/21/2012 6:41pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2012 6:50pm
machine wrote:
NoGo wrote:
I can't even imagine how much that kid will implode on himself when he's on a gate with guys who aren't afraid to put him on...
I can't even imagine how much that kid will implode on himself when he's on a gate with guys who aren't afraid to put him on the ground.

In my opinion you see a racers true skill and speed when they have to work through a bad start. That's something barcia can't do.
Did you not see Unadilla, Southwick and Pala last year (450)

Barcia led a lot of those races and won Southwick. Your Barcia slamming is almost as embarrassing as your Bagget cuckolding. Barcia has 2 titles, is proven on a 450, and a better all around rider than Bagget. SX is way more important and Bagget is wayyyy behind Barcia indoors.

Barcia crashed in first corner at Freestone ---> 5th. Everything you say holds no weight. You're a JOE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADMnTgP2Hyg
Huckster
7/21/2012 6:41pm
Huckster wrote:
NoGo wrote:
Pretty sure tedesco and Wilson have already had pc's dnfs for the season. If southwick is all youre hanging on to for barcia to get the...
Pretty sure tedesco and Wilson have already had pc's dnfs for the season. If southwick is all youre hanging on to for barcia to get the title then good luck you're gunna need it.

Barcias also due for he's seasonly dnfs.its usually win or crash out for him at southwick.
Seems like Justin is doing ok on his own. Picking up points every weekend and don't underestimate Tomac....

How did Baggett hurt his shoulder last year?
chrisbuehler
7/21/2012 6:46pm
RealityZ wrote:
Did you not see Unadilla, Southwick and Pala last year (450) Barcia led a lot of those races and won Southwick. Your Barcia slamming is almost...

Barcia led a lot of those races and won Southwick. Your Barcia slamming is almost as embarrassing as your Bagget cuckolding. Barcia has 2 titles, is proven on a 450, and a better all around rider than Bagget. SX is way more important and Bagget is wayyyy behind Barcia indoors.

Barcia crashed in first corner at Freestone ---> 5th. Everything you say holds no weight. You're a JOE

I think people opinions were diff a yr ago but Barcia has really shown the makeup of a champ since then. IMO
NoGo
7/21/2012 6:46pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2012 6:47pm
RealityZ wrote:
Did you not see Unadilla, Southwick and Pala last year (450) Barcia led a lot of those races and won Southwick. Your Barcia slamming is almost...

Can't slam me for being a baggett fan when your location proves why your a barcia fan. Barcia had two bad motos in Texas and couldn't work through them he also has a 5th at another race. So me saying he is nothing without a start is still true. And many times even with his phenomenal starts he gets caught, passed, and gapped.
machine
7/21/2012 6:52pm
He rode the 450 FAST last yr. And that was just jumping on the bike after his 250 title hopes were done. He seems like he...
He rode the 450 FAST last yr. And that was just jumping on the bike after his 250 title hopes were done. He seems like he has that do whatever it takes to win attitude. He will train his ass off, wear out practice bikes, whatever. That said he was 45sec behind RV and RD at Steel City. Does he have the potential to equal their speed, nevermind beat them? maybe
Does he have the potential to equal their speed, nevermind beat them? maybe

I agree, he won't be able to start slowing in the final minutes like he has been. He will need to have his fitness at a high level to beat 2nd place Dungey next year....Smile

Seriously though, I think Baggett will have a harder time handling the big boy bikes like he does the 250f's.
RealityZ
7/21/2012 6:54pm
Your from CA so is Bagget. BFD. no one cares.

Barcia crashed in the first corner at Texas and came back to 5th.

Bagget started in 2nd today and ended up 6th. Therefore Barcia is more consistent than Bagget. Bagget is nothing with a good start, could also be true. Kid can't handle pressure like SX or the end of outdoors last year.
loftyair
7/21/2012 6:57pm
RealityZ wrote:

"SX is way more important" Not to a true motocross fan. Only to a pretty-boy hollywierd type. It makes popularity contest, that's why OEM'S like it. Real motocross has the acronym MX for a reason.
NoGo
7/21/2012 6:58pm Edited Date/Time 7/21/2012 7:01pm
RealityZ wrote:
Your from CA so is Bagget. BFD. no one cares. Barcia crashed in the first corner at Texas and came back to 5th. Bagget started in...
Your from CA so is Bagget. BFD. no one cares.

Barcia crashed in the first corner at Texas and came back to 5th.

Bagget started in 2nd today and ended up 6th. Therefore Barcia is more consistent than Bagget. Bagget is nothing with a good start, could also be true. Kid can't handle pressure like SX or the end of outdoors last year.
Lol barcia went 5-4 at freestone he also has another 5th at budds creek all 3 results because he can't move through the top guys . Pretty sure that red plate signifys who's most consistent pal.

Post a reply to: Blake "badass" Baggett.....

The Latest