Blake Wharton on IB Corp Yamaha

Related:
Create New Tag

3/6/2018 1:01 PM

I thought he had a deal to race a Munn Husky but it looks like he'll be on a IB Corp Yammie from now on. Hopefully he will make it to the next SX race finally.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bf_hMB3lPgT/

|

3/6/2018 1:04 PM

Just saw that. Kind of interesting. I thought he had plans to east coast with Munn but now hes going to race west coast with IB.

|

3/6/2018 1:11 PM

Makes sense that they signed someone new to race for them...How many riders does the IB corp team have left that's healthy besides Wharton? 1?

|

KX125

3/6/2018 2:17 PM

HenryA wrote:

Makes sense that they signed someone new to race for them...How many riders does the IB corp team have left that's healthy ...more

They have Leib who is really working hard with Ryan Hughes and so is Castelo. Not sure on what the deal is with Noah McConahy but im assuming hes still with the team for a few more rounds. Unfortunately Hoeft is out which really sucks cause he really has the talent to be a top 10 guy. But I think Wharton will get right back to the front of the pack the kid has talent.

|

3/6/2018 3:00 PM

according to their videos Noah had a 1 race deal?? iirc

|

"If you feel in control, you're not going fast enough" ~Mario Andretti

3/6/2018 3:38 PM

Phillip_Lamb wrote:

according to their videos Noah had a 1 race deal?? iirc

Yeah it was like a try out but he went down and they lost Hoeft that night so I think he is taking his spot cause he is still riding their bikes at the moment.

|

3/6/2018 4:10 PM

Not too thrilled about this. That team is cursed.

|

3/6/2018 5:30 PM

Fill in for Hoeft.
Will race at Indy.

|

Instagram - @MxCulture

3/8/2018 7:14 AM

Pretty good video from Racer X

?rel=0
|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/8/2018 9:59 AM

Find hanny and Find Wharton, I kid I kid.

|

3/8/2018 1:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/8/2018 1:41 PM

Im a big fan of IB Corp Racing. I stopped by their semi at Oakland and Brad was kind enough to actually let me take a tour of their rig! I got it on video too...

|

3/9/2018 4:18 AM

Is blake wearing a kidney belt? I haven't seen anyone wearing those in a while!

|

3/9/2018 6:31 AM

Turbojez wrote:

Is blake wearing a kidney belt? I haven't seen anyone wearing those in a while!

He is wearing a kidney belt and I wouldn't be surprised if he's the only one out of the current crop of guys lining up at the SX races wearing one.

No one wears those things anymore.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/9/2018 6:49 AM

kpersonius264 wrote:

kpersonius264 you shoulda stamped it! Injury report posted on RacerX last night lists him as out until last few of West coast because of a practice crash. Something must have happened in the last day or two.

|

3/9/2018 6:51 AM

kpersonius264 wrote:

SURFGLOBE wrote:

kpersonius264 you shoulda stamped it! Injury report posted on RacerX last night lists him as out until last few of West coast ...more

The injury is what kept him from starting East Coast for Munn...he's good to go for IB Corp now.

|

3/9/2018 6:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2018 7:01 AM

ML512 wrote:

The injury is what kept him from starting East Coast for Munn...he's good to go for IB Corp now.

Oh good! I took it as he wadded himself up again. I hope he has a strong showing on the west. I shoulda watched the video first and I might have known that.

|

3/9/2018 8:20 AM

Long time off the bike.... wish he the best

|