Blake Wharton

Related:
Create New Tag

3/24/2018 6:02 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

I EGT REAL EXITED FOR BRAKE TO RACE AGEAN BUT WISHED THAT HE RIDE SUSZUKI HE STILL ONE OF THE FASTIST RIDERS THATS FORM TEXAS

cbuehler767 wrote:

It wasn't funny to begin with and its not funny now

It still makes me laugh haha lighten up bro

|

3/24/2018 6:13 PM

14th in the showdown? Damn! Better than I thought.

|

3/24/2018 6:38 PM

After a couple rounds easy top 10 finishes in his future

|

3/24/2018 6:50 PM

coastlinecascot wrote:

After a couple rounds easy top 10 finishes in his future

He could have finished top 10 if this wasn't a showdown. Impressive ride.

|

3/24/2018 9:11 PM

Blake looked awesome all night, but he lost the pace the last 5 minutes or so. Once his conditioning is up to par I expect him to be a top 5 guy for sure.

|

3/24/2018 9:18 PM

Super stoked for Wharton.

He's going to be a problem for guys in a few races IMHO.

|

3/24/2018 9:20 PM

Is this a legit comeback I wonder? Or a few sx rounds for fun this year? He impressed me for the length he was away

|

3/24/2018 9:45 PM

Congrats to Blake! Very impressive!

This guy has been playing music, growing his hair and riding Alta’s for the last two years.

|

3/24/2018 9:57 PM

Dam good ride....I'll be rootin for him!

|

3/24/2018 10:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/24/2018 10:35 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

I EGT REAL EXITED FOR BRAKE TO RACE AGEAN BUT WISHED THAT HE RIDE SUSZUKI HE STILL ONE OF THE FASTIST RIDERS THATS FORM TEXAS

cbuehler767 wrote:

Says you. I chuckle every time. You must be a lot of fun to be around.

|

3/24/2018 10:38 PM

bsharkey wrote:

It's amazing after having all that time off he could come back and qualify six that truly is a win for him no matter how ...more

Soooo theres still hope for JS7??? HAHA sorry i couldnt help myself

|

3/24/2018 11:06 PM

As long as he sat out I thought he would look rusty but he looked like he never stopped and will only get better.

|

Ed Johnson

3/24/2018 11:13 PM

tylermx967 wrote:

cbuehler767 wrote:

Hell ya it's funny! Keep it up Tyler

|

3/24/2018 11:20 PM

mx617 wrote:

Is this a legit comeback I wonder? Or a few sx rounds for fun this year? He impressed me for the length he was away

I believe he will be looking for a ride for next year. It's a comeback.

|

3/24/2018 11:33 PM

mx617 wrote:

He's doing some of the western outdoor rounds for the team this year. Looking to give it one last go before moving on to other things. We'll see him again next year. Whether it's SX only or not I have no idea but it's great to see him back out there.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/24/2018 11:48 PM

mx617 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

He's doing some of the western outdoor rounds for the team this year. Looking to give it one last go before moving on to other ...more

I like that he's back, just thought he had already moved on to other things. Music career not working out as intened?

|

3/25/2018 2:22 AM

mx617 wrote:

-MAVERICK- wrote:

He's doing some of the western outdoor rounds for the team this year. Looking to give it one last go before moving on to other ...more

mx617 wrote:

I like that he's back, just thought he had already moved on to other things. Music career not working out as intened?

I think a lot of people thought he had moved on to other things permanently.

I believe he just got burnt out on the sport, moved on to other things and experience things he couldn't while racing. Decided to come back to racing while he still could. He can always pursue is other ventures once the racing career is over. As you know the career of an MX/SX racer only lasts a short amount time. He said in a video that he still wants to pursue education. It's a lot easier to go back to school when you're in your 30's than it is coming back to racing competitively.

Hopefully he comes back to racing full time next year.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/26/2018 4:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2018 4:11 PM

I was just taking a look at the lap chart and Blake was running in 11th place on lap 20 and then on the last lap he dropped to 14th. Does anyone know if he had a small tip over or if he just succumbed to the pressure from the guys behind him? Either way I think he rode great, pretty impressive after being away for so long. Looking forward to seeing what he can do for the rest of the season.

|

3/26/2018 5:11 PM

Is Brake running the rest of the west rounds?

|

3/26/2018 5:16 PM

Super stoked for Blake. We can work with speed!!

Rock On!!

|

3/26/2018 5:21 PM

hellbillyohio wrote:

Is Brake running the rest of the west rounds?

Yes.

|

3/27/2018 11:39 AM

tylermx967 wrote:

cbuehler767 wrote:

cali11 wrote:

Hell ya it's funny! Keep it up Tyler

Gives me a laugh also at times. For some reason the 'newer' avatar gets me. Cannot sort of work out who the guy with the beard is- maybe Tylers Team manager or something?! haha.

Credit to Blake Wharton- all that time off and to still be at the sharp end kind of is really good- damn fine rider really, must be. Going to be rooting for him in future rounds. The other new rider, Thomas Ramette, also he is not doing a bad job either- its nice to have these riders get in there and shake it up abit. Well impressed with Blake.

|

Always was an excellent rider ...... at crashing usually

Moto Aspes, you know you want one

3/27/2018 3:07 PM

Tylermx967 is the real comeback kid. Glad to see he is back to his old ways. I consider his post to be a podium level performance.

|

3/27/2018 8:13 PM

He's been doing the joke for how many yrs and you still think its funny? Lots of Larry the Cableguy fans on here too I imagine

|