Blake Baggett with more votes to win opener over all of RCH

vTriple
http://racerxonline.com/2017/01/02/online-poll-who-wins-the-2017-monste…
Still can't believe they choose those two clowns for the factory ride. I guess RCH threw in the towel early this year on winning any races or championships.
|
kkawboy14
1/2/2017 1:43pm
vTriple wrote:
http://racerxonline.com/2017/01/02/online-poll-who-wins-the-2017-monster-energy-supercross-450-opener Still can't believe they choose those two clowns for the factory ride. I guess RCH threw in the towel early this year on winning any...
Still can't believe they choose those two clowns for the factory ride. I guess RCH threw in the towel early this year on winning any races or championships.
Baggett is right on the edge of greatness! It's a gamble if he's gonna stay healthy tho.
vTriple
1/2/2017 1:46pm
Without a doubt. I think he is a solid rider. Note: I don't have anything against the RCH guys (tickle and bogle) I just think they would be lucky to get a top 5
kkawboy14
1/2/2017 1:49pm
vTriple wrote:
Without a doubt. I think he is a solid rider. Note: I don't have anything against the RCH guys (tickle and bogle) I just think they...
Without a doubt. I think he is a solid rider. Note: I don't have anything against the RCH guys (tickle and bogle) I just think they would be lucky to get a top 5
They are taking a gamble and probably was a real cheap roll.

Remember RCH says they feel that they can help any rider get a couple places ahead of where he would probably be anywhere else. I bet they think Baggett can be 4th
davistld01
1/2/2017 1:52pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2017 1:53pm
vTriple wrote:
http://racerxonline.com/2017/01/02/online-poll-who-wins-the-2017-monster-energy-supercross-450-opener Still can't believe they choose those two clowns for the factory ride. I guess RCH threw in the towel early this year on winning any...
Clowns? You come here and waste a perfectly good whopping third post to call Bogle & Tickle "clowns"? You couldn't stay on the same lap with either one of them...clown.

Reality though, I think RCH got the best they could get with the budget they were given.

The Shop

S.Loyer
1/2/2017 1:53pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2017 2:00pm
Yeah.....Calling Tickle and Bogle clowns is something else.
Also Baggett wanted a ride and deal done way way early.
Why should he of waited till December to know if he would have a Factory Ride or the team was folding when he could be signed in May and also it's not like he is on a sub par team.

Correct me if I am wrong but doesn't RockyMountatin KTM get factory parts?
vTriple
1/2/2017 1:55pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
They are taking a gamble and probably was a real cheap roll. Remember RCH says they feel that they can help any rider get a couple...

Remember RCH says they feel that they can help any rider get a couple places ahead of where he would probably be anywhere else. I bet they think Baggett can be 4th
Well a gamble would be on odds that someone would bring home titles or at least a few wins. Better riders out there that can actually win races without factory rides. This is just my opinion so it's not worth much but I wouldn't spend all that money in just hopes for a few top 5s.
vTriple
1/2/2017 1:57pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2017 1:59pm
davistld01 wrote:
Clowns? You come here and waste a perfectly good whopping third post to call Bogle & Tickle "clowns"? You couldn't stay on the same lap with...
Clowns? You come here and waste a perfectly good whopping third post to call Bogle & Tickle "clowns"? You couldn't stay on the same lap with either one of them...clown.

Reality though, I think RCH got the best they could get with the budget they were given.
I don't know anything about their budget so I can't say I would understand. This is not really my "3rd" post. I've been around mx forums for a long time. I actually use to post on supercross.com way back when. (also duh they would destroy me, my point was compared to others they are clowns of a pick if you plan on winning)
Pool-eh
Fantasy
2875th
1/2/2017 1:59pm
vTriple wrote:
Well a gamble would be on odds that someone would bring home titles or at least a few wins. Better riders out there that can actually...
Well a gamble would be on odds that someone would bring home titles or at least a few wins. Better riders out there that can actually win races without factory rides. This is just my opinion so it's not worth much but I wouldn't spend all that money in just hopes for a few top 5s.
How many people won a 450 sx race last year?
kkawboy14
1/2/2017 2:00pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
They are taking a gamble and probably was a real cheap roll. Remember RCH says they feel that they can help any rider get a couple...

vTriple wrote:
Well a gamble would be on odds that someone would bring home titles or at least a few wins. Better riders out there that can actually...
In your opinion who out there can win races and was available for cheap who would sign with them not knowing if they would really be around?

Now remember the wheels had come off that team!
rancor19
1/2/2017 2:04pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2017 2:04pm
Blake is a badass. Bogle, I think, has potential but I'm not sure what the RCH fascination is with Tickle. Is he dating RC's sister or do they suddenly think they can take the proverbial Lions to the Superbowl?
vTriple
1/2/2017 2:06pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2017 2:07pm
Pool-eh wrote:
Do you have a point? I'm pretty sure if we went on that logic no one would ever win an SX race lol. I don't have the stats but I'm sure I could find something that claims there will be X new winners likely this year and the others adding to their record books. I mean as much as a JS7 fan I am even with his 1/10000 chance of winning a race and even less of a title it's still better odds than they have with the other two put together. Now don't jump just yet I wouldn't sign him unless he was my cheap 3rd rider as a long shot bet. I'd prolly take malcom and bagget over those two.(not knowing numbers clearly)
Starcrossed
1/2/2017 2:12pm
Pool-eh wrote:
vTriple wrote:
Do you have a point? I'm pretty sure if we went on that logic no one would ever win an SX race lol. I don't have...
Do you have a point? I'm pretty sure if we went on that logic no one would ever win an SX race lol. I don't have the stats but I'm sure I could find something that claims there will be X new winners likely this year and the others adding to their record books. I mean as much as a JS7 fan I am even with his 1/10000 chance of winning a race and even less of a title it's still better odds than they have with the other two put together. Now don't jump just yet I wouldn't sign him unless he was my cheap 3rd rider as a long shot bet. I'd prolly take malcom and bagget over those two.(not knowing numbers clearly)
I think the point is that there are only a handful of guys capable of winning in Supercross, and they were all locked up when it came time for RCH to put the final touches on their program It also looks like Baggett acted prudently in signing when he did. If not he might be in Wilson or Weimer's shoes right now.
vTriple
1/2/2017 2:18pm
I think the point is that there are only a handful of guys capable of winning in Supercross, and they were all locked up when it...
I think the point is that there are only a handful of guys capable of winning in Supercross, and they were all locked up when it came time for RCH to put the final touches on their program It also looks like Baggett acted prudently in signing when he did. If not he might be in Wilson or Weimer's shoes right now.
To be fair I don't have all the details clearly, however they don't release everything that happens. If I missed anything it's totally possible I can't promise I've read every single mx thing ever so Smile If you have anything links lmk I would read it.
kkawboy14
1/2/2017 2:21pm
I think the point is that there are only a handful of guys capable of winning in Supercross, and they were all locked up when it...
vTriple wrote:
To be fair I don't have all the details clearly, however they don't release everything that happens. If I missed anything it's totally possible I can't...
To be fair I don't have all the details clearly, however they don't release everything that happens. If I missed anything it's totally possible I can't promise I've read every single mx thing ever so Smile If you have anything links lmk I would read it.
But you said they should have picked somebody that could win and there are other guys out there.....who?
vTriple
1/2/2017 2:27pm
vTriple wrote:
To be fair I don't have all the details clearly, however they don't release everything that happens. If I missed anything it's totally possible I can't...
kkawboy14 wrote:
But you said they should have picked somebody that could win and there are other guys out there.....who?
troll harder?
Insider347
1/2/2017 2:36pm
vTriple wrote:
davistld01 wrote:
Clowns? You come here and waste a perfectly good whopping third post to call Bogle & Tickle "clowns"? You couldn't stay on the same lap with...

Agreed no clowns there, especially Tickle. Get a grip bro.
vTriple
1/2/2017 2:41pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2017 2:45pm
vTriple wrote:
davistld01 wrote:

Insider347 wrote:
Agreed no clowns there, especially Tickle. Get a grip bro.
Ah sorry let me clear things up for you. Clowns vs other factory riders. They deserve privateer rides not factory ones imo, but I guess I wouldn't want to have one of those and lose my grip (as far as the internet goes clowns isn't super harsh lol)
KlootZak
1/2/2017 2:43pm
davistld01 wrote:

That guy probably doesn't know how to start a motorcycle and he immediately calls two 0,01% of all riders out there "clowns" ... for crying out loud ...

and indeed ... they did not know if they would race, so budget probably was not too big ...
brimx153
1/2/2017 2:46pm
rancor19 wrote:
Blake is a badass. Bogle, I think, has potential but I'm not sure what the RCH fascination is with Tickle. Is he dating RC's sister or...
Blake is a badass. Bogle, I think, has potential but I'm not sure what the RCH fascination is with Tickle. Is he dating RC's sister or do they suddenly think they can take the proverbial Lions to the Superbowl?
Tickle is prob the best second rider out of nearly every rider on factory team s ( bar KTM ) when you combine both MX and SX . He is a top 10 machine , and very underrated . and exactly want you want from your second guy .
Starcrossed
1/2/2017 2:47pm
vTriple wrote:
There was quite a bit of discussion on this site, and elsewhere, concerning the future of the team. Many were speculating that they may not even have a program for 2017. I really can't recall the specific thread title(s) where it was discussed here, but if you do a search I'm sure you'll find quite a few hits. Even the Tickle signing was announced very late, as far as signings go.
vTriple
1/2/2017 2:50pm
KlootZak wrote:
That guy probably doesn't know how to start a motorcycle and he immediately calls two 0,01% of all riders out there "clowns" ... for crying out...
That guy probably doesn't know how to start a motorcycle and he immediately calls two 0,01% of all riders out there "clowns" ... for crying out loud ...

and indeed ... they did not know if they would race, so budget probably was not too big ...
I see this lot hasn't changed much. At least be a bit more creative if you are just going to launch a personal attack. I wouldn't assume anything about you so try not to assume anything.

I mean after all starting a KTM is harder than logging into a web site.

Read my other comment for more clarification
vTriple
1/2/2017 2:55pm
There was quite a bit of discussion on this site, and elsewhere, concerning the future of the team. Many were speculating that they may not even...
There was quite a bit of discussion on this site, and elsewhere, concerning the future of the team. Many were speculating that they may not even have a program for 2017. I really can't recall the specific thread title(s) where it was discussed here, but if you do a search I'm sure you'll find quite a few hits. Even the Tickle signing was announced very late, as far as signings go.
Thanks, but to make an informed opinion that would require the knowledge of all salaries, rider options they had at the time etc. I mean clearly they have internal issues if they are not for sure on a year and put themselves behind getting any good riders. If you have good leadership you have teams like KTM. I'm not saying I would do better but I have no issue with being critical of what I know to have an opinion.
brimx153
1/2/2017 2:57pm
vTriple wrote:
Ah sorry let me clear things up for you. Clowns vs other factory riders. They deserve privateer rides not factory ones imo, but I guess I...
Ah sorry let me clear things up for you. Clowns vs other factory riders. They deserve privateer rides not factory ones imo, but I guess I wouldn't want to have one of those and lose my grip (as far as the internet goes clowns isn't super harsh lol)
name two riders who should have rides ahead of them , Mookie won the weakest 250f coast in year s, barely. Tickle and Bogle both won harder 250 f SX coast champs . both would handle Mookie outdoors no problem imo . then take the next rider without a factory ride , Wilson . he has done around 7 races in two years . plus that was already his second chance on a factory team because he missed a season with injury before that too . so i really really love to know who you think should have factory rides over these CLOWNS
vTriple
1/2/2017 3:04pm Edited Date/Time 1/2/2017 3:13pm
brimx153 wrote:
name two riders who should have rides ahead of them , Mookie won the weakest 250f coast in year s, barely. Tickle and Bogle both won...
name two riders who should have rides ahead of them , Mookie won the weakest 250f coast in year s, barely. Tickle and Bogle both won harder 250 f SX coast champs . both would handle Mookie outdoors no problem imo . then take the next rider without a factory ride , Wilson . he has done around 7 races in two years . plus that was already his second chance on a factory team because he missed a season with injury before that too . so i really really love to know who you think should have factory rides over these CLOWNS
lol I mean really... Bogle.... hard title? Come on let's be honest here I wouldn't want to win a title with the other top 3 riders in points going down and getting hurt.

I guess you have an opinion not as popular with the poll. I mean those are the bottom dudes on that list, as a sponsor I'd be a little salty about that.

Edit:Bogle has yet to do better than malcom in the 450 class outdoors...
kkawboy14
1/2/2017 4:50pm
vTriple wrote:
Ah sorry let me clear things up for you. Clowns vs other factory riders. They deserve privateer rides not factory ones imo, but I guess I...
brimx153 wrote:
name two riders who should have rides ahead of them , Mookie won the weakest 250f coast in year s, barely. Tickle and Bogle both won...
He obviously doesn't have anyone better, I was thinking maybe I missed somebody. But like I stated I would bet that RCH thinks Baggett is 4th place.
rancor19
1/2/2017 5:25pm
brimx153 wrote:
Tickle is prob the best second rider out of nearly every rider on factory team s ( bar KTM ) when you combine both MX and...
Tickle is prob the best second rider out of nearly every rider on factory team s ( bar KTM ) when you combine both MX and SX . He is a top 10 machine , and very underrated . and exactly want you want from your second guy .
I'm not baggin' on ANY of these guys. Just making the show every week proves they're something special on a bike.

Who's the second guy on this team tho? lol
vTriple
1/3/2017 12:20pm
kkawboy14 wrote:
He obviously doesn't have anyone better, I was thinking maybe I missed somebody. But like I stated I would bet that RCH thinks Baggett is 4th...
He obviously doesn't have anyone better, I was thinking maybe I missed somebody. But like I stated I would bet that RCH thinks Baggett is 4th place.
reading is hard........

Post a reply to: Blake Baggett with more votes to win opener over all of RCH

The Latest