Blake Baggett

Related:
Create New Tag

6/4/2017 5:15 AM

One question.... can he 24-0 this season?

|

6/4/2017 5:22 AM

In.

|

6/4/2017 5:27 AM

He's gonna win the rest of the motos and then MEC and then all of SX 18. Stamp it

|

6/4/2017 6:22 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/4/2017 6:23 AM

Hold on there amigo. Yeah, he had a bitchin race, but lets see how the rest of the series goes. Hes got to back it up by beating Musquin and Tomac while they're out front. IMO I think it will be Tomac and Musquin fighting for the championship, with the edge going to Musquin.

|

6/4/2017 7:07 AM

burn1986 wrote:

Hold on there amigo. Yeah, he had a bitchin race, but lets see how the rest of the series goes. Hes got to back it up by ...more

I thinks that your sarcasm detector is broken

|

6/4/2017 7:42 AM

Baggett is a "Manimal." I actually used the words "stamp it" regarding the success I believed he'd have outdoors (and I promise to never use them again). It took a few races, yes, but to crash in the first corner of the first moto and end up winning the whole thing in Eli's home state? Whoa. That's badass. To me, it's simple: Baggett doesn't so much try to beat those guys as he tries to crush their will to even try. He's done it before and he's doing it again. Eli's seen this movie before, and he hates the ending. As did Roczen.

|

6/4/2017 7:47 AM

You spelled Brake Baguette wrong.

|