Black Friday

ternst12
11/28/2014 11:43am
Trav138 wrote:
How are you guys getting the free shipping on the AXO stuff. The shipping is added on every time i try to check out. Is their...
How are you guys getting the free shipping on the AXO stuff. The shipping is added on every time i try to check out. Is their a minimum order?
Free shipping on orders over $39. Select the ups ground on shipping options, should show up $0.00.
11/28/2014 12:47pm
nytsmaC wrote:
You guys will love the AXO stuff, just order the jersey one size smaller than you normally would. They run big.
Sheriff245 wrote:
Thanks for the tip. Never ran Axo before, but came close a few times. I ordered 3 sets. I just turned Vet last week, gotta have...
Thanks for the tip. Never ran Axo before, but came close a few times. I ordered 3 sets. I just turned Vet last week, gotta have some old school gear right?
nytsmaC wrote:
Good deal, which ones did you go with? I have a set of each of their '14 stuff, except the Motion which I just went with...
Good deal, which ones did you go with? I have a set of each of their '14 stuff, except the Motion which I just went with yellow. The TransAm, Motion, Dyemax and Peak stuff is all cut the same, identical fit. I wear a size 38 or 40 pants depending on my pizza and beer consumption, and I found that the 2XL jerseys were much bigger than with other brands, their XL fits almost as large as a normal 2XL. Maybe the smaller sizes are more normal.
I got Dyemax, Peak and Motion Yellow. I usually wear either M or L depending on the cut. I went M. Pants are either 32 or 34, but I always get 34's for moto pants. Like I said, I just turned vet, so I went with the larger waist size.

I found their sizing charts to be all over the place. For example, I took measurements for the pants, and depending on the area, I was everywhere between 30 and 36.

The Shop

Trav138
11/28/2014 5:47pm
Trav138 wrote:
How are you guys getting the free shipping on the AXO stuff. The shipping is added on every time i try to check out. Is their...
How are you guys getting the free shipping on the AXO stuff. The shipping is added on every time i try to check out. Is their a minimum order?
ternst12 wrote:
Free shipping on orders over $39. Select the ups ground on shipping options, should show up $0.00.
Thanks
JW381
11/28/2014 6:46pm
ternst12 wrote:
AXO has pants/jersey for $60 with free name and number printing and free shipping. AXO.com
Holy shit thanks for that. I've been wanting the 90's throwback stuff SO bad. 60 bucks, damn. Didn't see the thing about free name and number printing, I'll e-mail em. I was just too stoked when I was checking out haha
ternst12
11/28/2014 7:30pm
ternst12 wrote:
AXO has pants/jersey for $60 with free name and number printing and free shipping. AXO.com
JW381 wrote:
Holy shit thanks for that. I've been wanting the 90's throwback stuff SO bad. 60 bucks, damn. Didn't see the thing about free name and number...
Holy shit thanks for that. I've been wanting the 90's throwback stuff SO bad. 60 bucks, damn. Didn't see the thing about free name and number printing, I'll e-mail em. I was just too stoked when I was checking out haha
Same here. Thats what I ordered. You had to add the jersey lettering and it gave you the credit back in the cart. Cant wait to try it out.
Redrcr34
11/30/2014 9:52pm
smrscott wrote:
Saw this over at Ride Engineering [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/11/26/71746/s1200_ride_eng_holiday_sale_final.jpg[/img]
Saw this over at Ride Engineering

Thanks for the post, I ordered a set of clamps.

JW381
12/1/2014 8:20pm
Just wanted to update on my AXO order and spread the good word.

Like I said in my original post, I was so pumped to order the gear I already had my heart set on that I glossed over the part about free name/number printing. So I e-mailed them shortly after and they got back to me today saying they'd get it printed for me. Thought it was very cool and now I'm even more stoked. Can't wait to get my order and wear it around the house and have my mom take pictures.
Trav138
12/1/2014 8:41pm
JW381 wrote:
Just wanted to update on my AXO order and spread the good word. Like I said in my original post, I was so pumped to order...

Like I said in my original post, I was so pumped to order the gear I already had my heart set on that I glossed over the part about free name/number printing. So I e-mailed them shortly after and they got back to me today saying they'd get it printed for me. Thought it was very cool and now I'm even more stoked. Can't wait to get my order and wear it around the house and have my mom take pictures.
Haha
I got the black and yellow motion pant/jersey combo awesome deal stoked to get it
Truthfully i kind of forgot about AXO, it has been since the late 90's since i had it and i havn't seen much of it around. Some Guys in this thread were liking it so thats cool.
JW381
12/1/2014 8:42pm
JW381 wrote:
Just wanted to update on my AXO order and spread the good word. Like I said in my original post, I was so pumped to order...

Trav138 wrote:
Haha I got the black and yellow motion pant/jersey combo awesome deal stoked to get it Truthfully i kind of forgot about AXO, it has been...
Haha
I got the black and yellow motion pant/jersey combo awesome deal stoked to get it
Truthfully i kind of forgot about AXO, it has been since the late 90's since i had it and i havn't seen much of it around. Some Guys in this thread were liking it so thats cool.
Yeah I have a 2-stroke and a legit mullet so it only made sense to get some 90's throwback stuff. It was just a bonus that it has good reviews from a few of the guys around here.
12/2/2014 3:40am
JW381 wrote:
Yeah I have a 2-stroke and a legit mullet so it only made sense to get some 90's throwback stuff. It was just a bonus that...
Yeah I have a 2-stroke and a legit mullet so it only made sense to get some 90's throwback stuff. It was just a bonus that it has good reviews from a few of the guys around here.
Not going to lie I am pretty excited about the name and number printing on the back of my jersey as well. I honestly cant wait to gain 10 seconds a lap on the track now that I will look and feel like a pro! Plus AXO doesn't seem to pop up around here much, so my 6 foot 5 frame will be even more easy to spot while riding my dirt scooter. I just hope this gear can cure my bad technique too
j368
12/2/2014 6:25pm
RCC104 wrote:
The $29 deal looks to be done.... but Alias has a new sale running now..... http://shop.aliasmx.com [img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2014/12/01/72250/s1200_1533947_846784265361418_3067986941107359036_n.jpg[/img]
The $29 deal looks to be done.... but Alias has a new sale running now..... http://shop.aliasmx.com

They extended it again for 50% off. I like Alias gear, but this is kicking their dealers in the ass. They gotta be pissed off I'd think. This fire sale is unbelievable to me. Hope I'm wrong, but almost seems like they need cash fast to be hammering their dealers like they are or worse. Anybody know what's going on over there?
Huey497
12/5/2014 12:06pm
I got my new $60 Axo gear today! This is my first time trying Axo and from what I see so far I'm pretty impressed. Seems like really good quality, especially compared to my new Alias gear. Very pleased. They might have earned some future business from me.
JW381
12/5/2014 6:01pm
Not going to lie I am pretty excited about the name and number printing on the back of my jersey as well. I honestly cant wait...
Not going to lie I am pretty excited about the name and number printing on the back of my jersey as well. I honestly cant wait to gain 10 seconds a lap on the track now that I will look and feel like a pro! Plus AXO doesn't seem to pop up around here much, so my 6 foot 5 frame will be even more easy to spot while riding my dirt scooter. I just hope this gear can cure my bad technique too
Same!

Post a reply to: Black Friday

The Latest