Bisceglia hurt again

dc444
Fantasy
1337th
Just seen Mathes tweet Bisceglia broke his other leg. Who is JGR going to get now? Some bad luck for those guys.
|
MX Culture
2/25/2017 9:18pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2017 9:19pm
Yeah, I'm sure they'll think twice about signing a contract because they may get hurt.
Fail.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
2/25/2017 10:02pm
MX Culture wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure they'll think twice about signing a contract because they may get hurt.
Fail.
OP=Apples

Your reply=Oranges
MX Guy
Fantasy
727th
2/25/2017 10:18pm
MX Culture wrote:
Fail.
kzizok wrote:
OP=Apples

Your reply=Oranges
This made no sense to me.

Anyway, Kyle Peters rode well tonight. Hopefully they get another solid fill in, especially Kyle isn't available for much longer.
block75
2/25/2017 10:34pm
Could give a privateer like a nick Schmidt a go, we all know their not going to give the fill in rider the factory contract for next year so why not see what the guy can do and give him the factory experience for a couple of weeks

The Shop

Motoxdoc
2/25/2017 10:56pm Edited Date/Time 2/25/2017 10:57pm
block75 wrote:
Could give a privateer like a nick Schmidt a go, we all know their not going to give the fill in rider the factory contract for...
Could give a privateer like a nick Schmidt a go, we all know their not going to give the fill in rider the factory contract for next year so why not see what the guy can do and give him the factory experience for a couple of weeks
I agree. Schmidt, A-Ray, Seven Deuce Deuce or Clason. Those guys are all rad and deserve a chance to show what they could do on better equipment.....they're the prince's of "Privateer Island!"
mxtryon231
2/25/2017 11:07pm
I'd expect to see Kyle race the remaining rounds of East Coast SX for JGRMX.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
2/25/2017 11:35pm
mxtryon231 wrote:
Hmmm... There are two rounds of 250 SX East that interfere with his Australian Nationals deal, unless he's skipping out on that to race here.
MX Culture
2/25/2017 11:35pm
MX Culture wrote:
Fail.
kzizok wrote:
OP=Apples

Your reply=Oranges
He has since changed his original post guys.
It said... who is JGR going to get now that Matt is hurt again. Nobody will want to ride for them.
That's why my reply is what it says.
2/26/2017 4:30am
block75 wrote:
Could give a privateer like a nick Schmidt a go, we all know their not going to give the fill in rider the factory contract for...
Motoxdoc wrote:
I agree. Schmidt, A-Ray, Seven Deuce Deuce or Clason. Those guys are all rad and deserve a chance to show what they could do on better...
I agree. Schmidt, A-Ray, Seven Deuce Deuce or Clason. Those guys are all rad and deserve a chance to show what they could do on better equipment.....they're the prince's of "Privateer Island!"
Schmidt over all of them
tylermx967
2/26/2017 12:35pm
OH NO MATT GET HURT AGEN??? I THINK THIS COUD OF BE THE BRAKE THRU YEAR FOR MATT AND SUSZUKI. HE WAS THE ONLY GUY FORM TEXAS RACING THAT RIDED SUSZUKI.
kzizok
Fantasy
2068th
2/26/2017 12:47pm
MX Culture wrote:
Fail.
kzizok wrote:
OP=Apples

Your reply=Oranges
MX Culture wrote:
He has since changed his original post guys. It said... who is JGR going to get now that Matt is hurt again. Nobody will want to...
He has since changed his original post guys.
It said... who is JGR going to get now that Matt is hurt again. Nobody will want to ride for them.
That's why my reply is what it says.
Ah, OK. Makes sense.
ML512
Fantasy
54th
2/26/2017 12:50pm
block75 wrote:
Motoxdoc wrote:
I agree. Schmidt, A-Ray, Seven Deuce Deuce or Clason. Those guys are all rad and deserve a chance to show what they could do on better...
This is a 250 ride...not 450.
MxKing809
Fantasy
334th
2/26/2017 1:08pm
tylermx967 wrote:
OH NO MATT GET HURT AGEN??? I THINK THIS COUD OF BE THE BRAKE THRU YEAR FOR MATT AND SUSZUKI. HE WAS THE ONLY GUY FORM...
OH NO MATT GET HURT AGEN??? I THINK THIS COUD OF BE THE BRAKE THRU YEAR FOR MATT AND SUSZUKI. HE WAS THE ONLY GUY FORM TEXAS RACING THAT RIDED SUSZUKI.
Please stop. It's not funny. You're not funny.
2/26/2017 1:26pm Edited Date/Time 2/26/2017 1:27pm
mxtryon231 wrote:
ML512 wrote:
Hmmm... There are two rounds of 250 SX East that interfere with his Australian Nationals deal, unless he's skipping out on that to race here.
I chatted with Kyle for a second in the pits yesterday and asked him if he was still going to Oz - He kinda shrugged and gave a "we'll see" answer. Basically the same answer he gave Matthes on the post race interview podcast. My guess is he initially agreed to the Australia gig for job security reasons, due to the lack of available rides coming into this season.

I think it's safe to say Kyle would really like to stick around at JGR. He's a North Carolina boy and his hometown of Greensboro is only 1.5 hrs from the JGR shop.
romain524
2/27/2017 11:35am
I saw on Instagram that Matt Moss will race this year. I have two possibilities:

- Kyle Peters is staying in the US for JGR and Matt Moss take his spot. (he's been a long time Suzuki 450 rider in Oz)

- And if Alexander Tonkov don't go in Australia for Monster Kawi, he'll come back at Kawi like he was last year.
tek14
2/27/2017 12:49pm
romain524 wrote:
I saw on Instagram that Matt Moss will race this year. I have two possibilities: - Kyle Peters is staying in the US for JGR and...
I saw on Instagram that Matt Moss will race this year. I have two possibilities:

- Kyle Peters is staying in the US for JGR and Matt Moss take his spot. (he's been a long time Suzuki 450 rider in Oz)

- And if Alexander Tonkov don't go in Australia for Monster Kawi, he'll come back at Kawi like he was last year.
Same Matt Moss who banned from racing after taking Doping?
Jmicmoto13
2/27/2017 12:54pm
tylermx967 wrote:
OH NO MATT GET HURT AGEN??? I THINK THIS COUD OF BE THE BRAKE THRU YEAR FOR MATT AND SUSZUKI. HE WAS THE ONLY GUY FORM...
MxKing809 wrote:
Glad you said it. I agree, but I've said it before and been smote on the spot.
hvaughn88
2/27/2017 12:56pm
romain524 wrote:
I saw on Instagram that Matt Moss will race this year. I have two possibilities: - Kyle Peters is staying in the US for JGR and...

tek14 wrote:
That raised my eyebrows a little, too
romain524
2/27/2017 1:07pm
romain524 wrote:

tek14 wrote:
hvaughn88 wrote:
That raised my eyebrows a little, too
It's his twin brother Jake Moss who is ban until 2020! (So this one is retired). But nothing is really pronounce for Matt case so I guess he can race.

He change his text on the post but he said that he will comeback soon and he wrote kind of the same in his previous post with the Suzuki bike.

https://www.instagram.com/mossy102/
mxtryon231
2/27/2017 3:19pm
ML512 wrote:
A little bird told me :p
Juice_Mann
2/27/2017 3:47pm
tylermx967 wrote:
MxKing809 wrote:
Jmicmoto13 wrote:
Glad you said it. I agree, but I've said it before and been smote on the spot.
I dig it..
ML512
Fantasy
54th
2/27/2017 5:22pm
ML512 wrote:
mxtryon231 wrote:
A little bird told me :p
Well I know you'd have to know. Wink
block75
2/28/2017 1:23am Edited Date/Time 2/28/2017 1:28am
The post with one of his old 250 championship bikes (I believe) is of one of his long time sponsors and supporters rooftek and it's sitting in their showroom. I can't see him goin to monster kawi in Aus as the Spenser that he and Jake brought to the team has pulled the pin on the teams spponsorship, best bet would be on the Suzuki team if Kyle doesn't return he has always like th Suzuki and obviously performed very well on them.

I would also like to see him re-ignite his partnership with his old mechanic Jesse I think they had been working together since he first went to Suzuki in Aus before he moved to kawi, the 2 of them had a awesome record together a great understanding and seemed to work really well together aswell as a great friendship. Although this is highly unlikely to happen as Jesse dad now runs the Honda team and is working for the family business All Pro Racing

Post a reply to: Bisceglia hurt again

The Latest