BioDapt, by Solidworks. MX (and more) prosthetic leg video. Good production quality.

stillwelding
Edited Date/Time 9/26/2020 6:26am
|
ge217
9/25/2020 7:17am
Anyone here know anyone who has this shifter setup or any leads on it? Someone I know has lost their left foot. After some time away, he wants to ride again. Trying to get him set up with something.
peltier626
9/25/2020 7:33am
Wow, astounding journey. He should have enormous pride in his accomplishments and product. Well done and thank you.
-MAVERICK-
Fantasy
3739th
9/25/2020 7:50am
ge217 wrote:
Anyone here know anyone who has this shifter setup or any leads on it? Someone I know has lost their left foot. After some time away...
Anyone here know anyone who has this shifter setup or any leads on it? Someone I know has lost their left foot. After some time away, he wants to ride again. Trying to get him set up with something.
Kliktronic Shifter

Or Pingel Shifter.

The Shop

Bike Rat
9/25/2020 8:01am
ge217 wrote:
Anyone here know anyone who has this shifter setup or any leads on it? Someone I know has lost their left foot. After some time away...
Another option for your friend would be picking up an Alta.
CarlinoJoeVideo
Fantasy
2361st
9/25/2020 3:10pm
ge217 wrote:
Have you tried contacting mike at BioAdapt for his shifter set up?
Kris Brown
9/26/2020 6:26am
ge217 wrote:
I lost my left foot in 1998 due to a moto injury. I still ride with almost no issues and depending on your buddies amputation, he may not have much problem just moving the stock shifter up a few notches and changing gearing a little, especially if he can ride a 450, since you dont have to shift as much on those. Have him hit me up if he wants someone with a similar injury to talk to. I am in Wisconsin. Kris@iconmeats.com

Post a reply to: BioDapt, by Solidworks. MX (and more) prosthetic leg video. Good production quality.

The Latest