Billy at Powerband Racing

AgileMike
Edited Date/Time 9/26/2018 9:25am
I'm not affiliated with Powerband Racing at all, I'm just a happy customer.

I would highly recommend to anyone looking for Cone Valves forks or Trax shock's to give Billy a call. The guy provides extremely quick customer service and is very helpful. Not something you find very often in today's business environment.

|
wnorton729
Fantasy
1885th
9/26/2018 7:18am
AgileMike wrote:
I'm not affiliated with Powerband Racing at all, I'm just a happy customer. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for Cone Valves forks or Trax...
I'm not affiliated with Powerband Racing at all, I'm just a happy customer.

I would highly recommend to anyone looking for Cone Valves forks or Trax shock's to give Billy a call. The guy provides extremely quick customer service and is very helpful. Not something you find very often in today's business environment.

I'll 2nd you on that! Billy is a great guy and the best at what he does, he truly goes the extra mile.
Digger29
9/26/2018 8:12am
I couldn't agree more. He's done more for me at this very late stage of my racing life than anyone ever did for me when I was a pro and actually had skills :-) He's helped anyone that I've sent to him with great service and awesome pricing. We all love our stuff and whether it's stock stuff revalved or full A-kit stuff everyone agrees that it's the best stuff they've ever had. I finally met him last yr when he came to the Racer X event at MX207 in Maine and he was everything I expected and more.

The Shop

Post a reply to: Billy at Powerband Racing

The Latest