Billy Payne arrested....pain killers

Edited Date/Time 7/12/2018 12:52pm
|
RonSkj
Fantasy
131st
7/19/2013 10:58am
Anyone got Billy's number, i could use some steroids.
(805) 654-3335
Jeff alessi
7/19/2013 11:13am
Why do people feel the need to throw people's personal lives out like this, iv known billy since I was 4 n he use to take me n mike riding so I would be shocked to hear that he's the one selling that stuff especially with all his injuries I could see him being at the wrong place at the wrong time buying pain killers for himself, I don't know that n I haven't seen billy in over a year but he's never came off as that type of person so I don't believe he's out slangin on the streets.

The Shop

jeffro503
7/19/2013 11:36am
Why do people feel the need to throw people's personal lives out like this, iv known billy since I was 4 n he use to take...
Why do people feel the need to throw people's personal lives out like this, iv known billy since I was 4 n he use to take me n mike riding so I would be shocked to hear that he's the one selling that stuff especially with all his injuries I could see him being at the wrong place at the wrong time buying pain killers for himself, I don't know that n I haven't seen billy in over a year but he's never came off as that type of person so I don't believe he's out slangin on the streets.
Jeff....I couldn't agree more on the "Let's slam the rider to the curb " type thing. Sure it's open for public knowledge , but some people just can't wait to post shit on this site and slam riders every chance they get. This isn't pointed at the OP BDB so much......but more towards some of the posters here and the overall feel of the board sometimes.

I've heard / known about a lot of shady things over the years with certain riders.....but I don't bring it up here. I've never thought it was a cool thing to do and it really sets a bad vibe honestly.

You guys wanna bring things up about the racing , and on track incidents and so forth.......that's what this board is for. Bringing up stuff like this , the Mike Healy thing and other things of that nature does nothing but make this sport look bad in the public's eye.

Flame suit on.
jeffro503
7/19/2013 11:48am Edited Date/Time 7/19/2013 11:49am
Choppy wrote:
Who slammed him at all?
Nobody slammed him. It's just when things like this get brought up on the moto boards it sheds a bad light on the sport I think.

And again....I know that information is available to the public , and possibly Billy was in the wrong place at the wrong time......just don't agree with these types of threads.

And BDB......it wasn't directed at you man. I am thinking just in general terms here. Kind of a bummer thing to read about ya know? bad vibe shit.
7/19/2013 12:09pm
Why do people feel the need to throw people's personal lives out like this, iv known billy since I was 4 n he use to take...
Great post.
S.Loyer
7/19/2013 12:40pm
Shame, I like to hope it's wrong place, wrong time, someone overheard type deal.
"Hey bud can you hook me up?" then officer so and so happened to be drinking coffee out of uniform.

I was really happy to see him comeback in 2008 and was really bummed he missed out on 09'. I believe he got an 18th at indy in 09.

Best of lucky to Payne
500guy
7/19/2013 12:46pm
I don't think this is a personal attack, This was in the local news and He was a former racer , I think it's a mistake to make Racers out to be like Gods.

People need to know some of their hero's are not Hero's at all. it sucks that it happened but the reporter didn't cause it.
40Plus_922mx
7/19/2013 12:53pm
What a shame. Dudes leads a 125 sx early 2000's and here he is. I hate this stuff.
CAB214
7/19/2013 12:55pm
This is why I wish the damn NSA would just shut MX forums down.... information spreads like wildfire and I don't know how to stop it!!!!! oh my goodness

If you don't think someone should post a link to an article about a MX related arrest then you sir are a little bitch. Take your tampon out and then get back online.
Jeff alessi
7/19/2013 12:59pm
Like I said I'm not sure what Billy's role was in this ordeal but I know billy to be a good person so if this is something he's involved in I would expect it to be the one buying something. Maybe he hears about all the steroids going on in the sport and wants to make a comeback or maybe he had a bad crash and was buying something for his pain but selling and being that guy is not billy. I just think threads like this make people look really bad, think about someone you know that's a pretty good person and then think about the color there being painted because someone feels the need to blast there criminal record online infront of thousands of people and fans that know him. It's rude and doesn't need to be brought up because its not like he went n robbed some persons house at gun point. Their are good people who make mistakes and put themselves in a bad spot and have to pay and learn from those mistakes but that doesn't mean everyone who rides a dirt bike needs to know all those things.
DownSouth
7/19/2013 1:08pm Edited Date/Time 7/19/2013 1:09pm
Should NFL fans not mention that fact that Aaron Hernandez in in jail on murder charges? Or talk about the other 32 players arrested since the superbowl? Or the guy from the Cowboys who retired yesterday at age 25 because he drove drunk and killed his teammate.

Every sport has guys that mess up and get themselves in trouble.

To me it does not make the sport look bad, only the people involved with breaking the law. The vast majority of moto people have no issues so how does a few guys who get in trouble cast the rest of us in a bad light?

The local cali news reported this story and now it is being discussed.

A running theme around here by many is trashing the the moto media for refusing to report on certain things and how badly they do their job.

Typical Vital MX'er: "The moto media stinks, they never give us the truth". "Uh oh, we got the truth, why did you tell us that it makes the sport look bad."
fullfloater
Fantasy
10th
7/19/2013 1:10pm
From the Ventura County Sherriff's Office link above:

Search warrants were served at Payne and Sauer's residence in the 5300 block of Willow Oak Street in Simi Valley and Thompson's residence in the 700 block of Chantry Circle in Simi Valley. Evidence related to the sales was recovered at the residences, as well as a shotgun, rifle, apparent steroids and human growth hormone.

Doesn't sound like a simple wrong place at the wrong time deal. Mixed up with the wrong crowd. Another sad day.
500guy
7/19/2013 1:21pm
Like I said I'm not sure what Billy's role was in this ordeal but I know billy to be a good person so if this is...
Like I said I'm not sure what Billy's role was in this ordeal but I know billy to be a good person so if this is something he's involved in I would expect it to be the one buying something. Maybe he hears about all the steroids going on in the sport and wants to make a comeback or maybe he had a bad crash and was buying something for his pain but selling and being that guy is not billy. I just think threads like this make people look really bad, think about someone you know that's a pretty good person and then think about the color there being painted because someone feels the need to blast there criminal record online infront of thousands of people and fans that know him. It's rude and doesn't need to be brought up because its not like he went n robbed some persons house at gun point. Their are good people who make mistakes and put themselves in a bad spot and have to pay and learn from those mistakes but that doesn't mean everyone who rides a dirt bike needs to know all those things.
Jeff I totally get what you are talking about but this is News and this is an information driven web site,

This shit happens and for people to ignore it is wrong.
The Rock
7/19/2013 1:27pm
jeffro503 wrote:
Nobody slammed him. It's just when things like this get brought up on the moto boards it sheds a bad light on the sport I think...
Nobody slammed him. It's just when things like this get brought up on the moto boards it sheds a bad light on the sport I think.

And again....I know that information is available to the public , and possibly Billy was in the wrong place at the wrong time......just don't agree with these types of threads.

And BDB......it wasn't directed at you man. I am thinking just in general terms here. Kind of a bummer thing to read about ya know? bad vibe shit.
The use of the F word in thread titles and the occasional use of the C word in posts puts the sport in a bad light IMHO.
Lightning78
7/19/2013 1:30pm
Like I said I'm not sure what Billy's role was in this ordeal but I know billy to be a good person so if this is...
500guy wrote:
Jeff I totally get what you are talking about but this is News and this is an information driven web site, This shit happens and for...
Jeff I totally get what you are talking about but this is News and this is an information driven web site,

This shit happens and for people to ignore it is wrong.
In response to putting it on a moto board for thousands to see.....I guarantee you that news story was viewed by exponentially more people than this board would ever create exposure to, and the NFL debacle is a perfect example of public information. Nobody trashed him but you can bet that other forum boards are running away with this too. Vital is not the only forum board, these are people involved with the sport so its news to us on here just like it would be news on an NFL: forum board.....there is no difference.
BobbyM
7/19/2013 1:52pm
500guy wrote:
I don't think this is a personal attack, This was in the local news and He was a former racer , I think it's a mistake...
I don't think this is a personal attack, This was in the local news and He was a former racer , I think it's a mistake to make Racers out to be like Gods.

People need to know some of their hero's are not Hero's at all. it sucks that it happened but the reporter didn't cause it.
a hero is in the mind...and yer my hero jayjay., Smile
BobbyM
7/19/2013 1:53pm
The Rock wrote:
The use of the F word in thread titles and the occasional use of the C word in posts puts the sport in a bad light...
The use of the F word in thread titles and the occasional use of the C word in posts puts the sport in a bad light IMHO.
totally fucking agree....
lostboy819
Fantasy
1442nd
7/19/2013 2:00pm
This from a guy who posted about attacking Varner with a walmart rake and then a detailed post about his relationship with his girlfriend. You posted about five Hall of fame posts within an hour all about your personal life, like we were all saying that night "Jeff Please quit posting !!" you are not any good at the internet.
Top End
7/19/2013 2:05pm
I hate focking pain killers. I lost my best friend first mentally then physically because of an addiction to pills. This was just out of high school and miss banging bars with him. Taught me a firsthand lifelong lesson to just stay away from that sh*t.
MxChamp
7/19/2013 2:23pm
I think that the post coming from Jeff Allessi was amazing. As an ACTUAL athlete and former champion at times of this sport (not just a fan) he knows the struggles these guys go through with the immense amount of injuries that come along with racing. And the fact that i personally KNOW he has known Billy since he was a little kid and KNOWS Billy is a good person and an amazing athlete is enough to make me just ignore any and all negative posts coming out about this. I doubt any of you know him and I happen to know that the story behind all of this is NOT what was printed in the newspapers. It is so far from the truth it makes me sick. Just like Jennifer Anniston is pregnant again or some crap. Lol if any of you had a CLUE the kinds of things people come up with about ANYBODY who is even slightly famous you would just shut your mouths. And maybe think about the family that is having to see all this and that poor kid who was nothing but a great athlete who had one too many injuries. That's it and that's all. This sport has been a part of my entire life and I am grateful for that...injuries or not. Just remember that every one of you that have something bad to say are just as vulnerable to this kind of nightmare. Especially in the corrupt and twisted county of Ventura. The cops were even asking him why he SWITCHED FROM KAWI TO HONDA BACK IN THE DAY?!?!! They are losers and just wanted to make an example out of Billy because their town went from the "safest city in the country" to the HEROIN CAPITOL OF THE COUNTRY. GOOD JOB SVPD AND VCPD. YOU GUYS ARE REALLY HELPING
7/19/2013 2:37pm
Maybe he saw great marketing potential because his last name is Payne...Too soon?
Taylor156
7/19/2013 2:41pm
Man crazy, thought he was over that sad what a bummer for Billy.
burn1986
Fantasy
3303rd
7/19/2013 2:48pm
Choppy wrote:
Who slammed him at all?
jeffro503 wrote:
Nobody slammed him. It's just when things like this get brought up on the moto boards it sheds a bad light on the sport I think...

Well maybe if BDB could find out how to help Billy in this situation. If he can't then why post something like this? I guess none of us has ever done anything wrong. Yeah right Huh
Choppy
7/19/2013 2:50pm
They did a two week investigation and found him selling... (allegedly)
It's not like they rolled up to a random place and caught him accidentally walking by.

People can believe whatever they want, but it doesn't look good for him IMO.

Post a reply to: Billy Payne arrested....pain killers

The Latest