Bills pipe for 4 strokes?! Yay or nay?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/28/2018 6:24 PM

I have a 2015 rmz450 and I'm looking into a new exhaust for it. Currently running stock. Was going to go with the yohimura seeing as that's pretty standard these days. But my friend said I should go with bills... I've ran bills on my old 125 for years but never thought of them as a 4t company. What do you guys think? Bills vs Yoshi?

|

3/28/2018 6:26 PM

Interesting name. You got that going for ya!

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

3/28/2018 6:26 PM

Where's that DJ Khaled "another one" meme.

|

"Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower."

3/28/2018 6:27 PM

Go to the home page and there is a crf450 pipe shootout. Personally, we run fmf on our zukes and they are awesome!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

3/28/2018 6:30 PM

kzizok wrote:

Interesting name. You got that going for ya!

Pretty much all I got

|

3/28/2018 6:37 PM

Every Bills Pipes product I’ve ever purchased has been top notch for both quality and performance. I don’t currently own any of their products, but this has been my experience.

|

3/28/2018 6:47 PM

Photo

|

3/28/2018 7:03 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/28/2018 7:05 PM

You can call and ask Brandon for a dyno chart. They will normally share the results so you can see where the pipe makes gains.

|

3/28/2018 7:08 PM

brocsdad wrote:

You can call and ask Brandon for a dyno chart. They will normally share the results so you can see where the pipe makes gains. ...more

But wont he be at his first race and not able to take the call?

|

much ty. How to spot a paid forum poster/artificial forum traffic producer (see list of actions/phrases below):

Copius pattern amounts of phrases like “Anyone have”..., “Anybody know?”.... and their variations.

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

3/28/2018 7:13 PM

brocsdad wrote:

You can call and ask Brandon for a dyno chart. They will normally share the results so you can see where the pipe makes gains. ...more

kzizok wrote:

What???

|

3/28/2018 7:15 PM

Had one on my 08 yz 450. It lasted 2 years of racing. It held up better than pc,fmf in my experience.

|

3/28/2018 7:17 PM

brocsdad wrote:

kzizok wrote:

HA!

|

3/29/2018 1:03 AM

-MAVERICK- wrote:

Where's that DJ Khaled "another one" meme.

Photo
|

3/29/2018 4:47 AM

brocsdad wrote:

kzizok wrote:

brocsdad wrote:

What???

?rel=0
|

3/29/2018 4:56 AM

kzizok wrote:

brocsdad wrote:

What???

Crisp BRAAAP! wrote:
?rel=0
laughing thanks I needed a good laugh this morning!
|

"Shifting gears and passing queers" GL

3/29/2018 5:05 AM

brocsdad wrote:

kzizok wrote:

Photo

|

Current fleet of two wheeled vehicles:
- KTM SX 250 2020
- Suzuki GSX-R 600 K7 track spec
- Canyon Sender CF 8.0 2018 Downhill
- Canyon Spectral:ON 7.0 2019 EMTB
- White GX Pro 20 Gravel

3/29/2018 10:31 AM

brocsdad wrote:

kzizok wrote:

Motofinne wrote: Photo

grin grin
|

Thoughts?
Any help is appreciated!
Thanks in advance!