Bikes stolen out of Valkenswaard GP paddock

edub
Edited Date/Time 4/27/2015 1:43pm
Bikes from EMX 250 champion Steven Clarke were stolen out of the Valkenswward GP paddock
Kind of a scandal.

bike theft

edub
|
mzl
4/26/2015 11:26pm

Not only bikes....from this car the wheels are stolen on saturday from the parking by the circuit.

PressPassP
4/27/2015 12:15am
Damn that's bad,Clarke is currently EMX 250 Champ,how the he'll do you replace those so quickly?
philG
4/27/2015 12:41am
eastern European gangs shipping them into Russia in containers... the amount that go missing and never turn up is unreal... that said , leave stuff out and it will go chained up or not , not like its the first time its happened

The Shop

4/27/2015 12:44am Edited Date/Time 4/27/2015 12:57am
This one of ktm Sarholz also got stolen. @ Valkenswaard.

Canerat
4/27/2015 1:18am
Effing arseholes

I hate theft on any level. Lowlife scumbags who think it's their right to take what they please as it's easier than earning a honest living. Here in Africa it's the norm. A mate was shot dead for $20.00....

The best way is to look after each others stuff. Never leave anything unattended. Always have a car guard whom you can trust to keep an eye open for these thugs.

In this case..bikes stolen out of the Paddock then I would hold the event organisers liable. They should supply adequate security to prevent theft like this taking place. Teams and riders pay enough entry fees and should be able to enjoy some security.
4/27/2015 2:34am
Those wheelie riding characters strike the globe over eh?
It's in their culture you know. Very low level pieces of something that comes out from where the sun doesn't shine.
PEPE001
4/27/2015 5:48am
Welcome to the European Community expansion!

I lived in Germany for more than 40 years and my car was broken into 2 times in 6 month steeling the manufacturer mounted GPS.

Was a gang from eastern Europe and the police told me back than.
We got the thieves but your GPS is gone they are well organized.

The last 10 Years it got worth and worth each year.
It sucks and you cant do anything against it!

But with the bikes stolen out of Paddock this is a joke shows to me that there was not even closely kind of security.
However I attend Valkenswaard about 10-15 times and I never saw or heard an incident.

But those fucking assholes going after new territories!
4/27/2015 6:49am
Open borders, the best thing that happend to the criminals. (from bankers to street thieves)
PEPE001
4/27/2015 8:04am
Spartacus wrote:
Yeah, there was no crime before that.
You don't know anything right?

There where crime but not as organized at it is now!

Something to think about!

The years prior the east extension almost nothing was stolen in our neighborhood.
Prior 2010 there was no or almost no incident of organized crime.
We don't talk about a single incident this is organized.

Since the east expansion there is increased crime even 500 miles or 800KM away from the border!
And it is not a single person crime those are well organized.

You can compare it to the organized Mexican crime.

Do you think the incident in Valkenswaard was done by 10 or more individuals not knowing each other.
And the law enforcement cant to anything.
If they get caught they will be arrested and maybe deported but 1 day later they are back.

The European community is not like the US with all the states.
There are different cultures and different level of development.

What do you think will happen if you open the boarder towards Mexico and Cuba without any personal control?

4/27/2015 9:51am
The hospitals and emergency rooms will be packed. Daily. And they won't pay for the care recieved.
4/27/2015 9:57am Edited Date/Time 4/27/2015 10:08am
Deported LaughingLaughingLaughing

They will get the order to leave the country, that's it.

Small example: December 07 was the end of the border controls between Germany, Czech republic and Poland. Before April 08 42 cars where stolen in a small city, compared to 3 before the end of the controls in a whole year.

Valkenswaard is also close to the border of 3 countries. If you steal something there you're in another country and police district within 20 minutes...
PEPE001
4/27/2015 11:08am
Deported :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: They will get the order to leave the country, that's it. Small example: December 07 was the end of the border controls...
Deported LaughingLaughingLaughing

They will get the order to leave the country, that's it.

Small example: December 07 was the end of the border controls between Germany, Czech republic and Poland. Before April 08 42 cars where stolen in a small city, compared to 3 before the end of the controls in a whole year.

Valkenswaard is also close to the border of 3 countries. If you steal something there you're in another country and police district within 20 minutes...
I know lived in Monchengladbach for a long time.
And still have my house close to Dortmund.

Was nice and quiet but since the expansion everything changed!

Here in the USA they would be deported in Europe the will be brought back but due to non border control existence they will be back in 30 minutes.
A friend of mine is with the police in Germany and he told me they are going to bring them back to Romania, Bulgaria are wherever they come from. But its useless!

4/27/2015 11:18am
At least they make the effort to send them back. Here they are only ordered to go elsewhere. So they just walk outside the court, make a left or a right and go on with what they where doing.
Motofinne
4/27/2015 11:25am
Well i love the openness of EU, no taxes between countries(good for everyone), extremely easy traveling(good and bad ofc) and most of the countries have Euro as currency and that makes traveling also easier.

But yeah there are some problems with the system...
ayearinmx
4/27/2015 11:30am Edited Date/Time 4/27/2015 11:37am
i got pulled over by German customs coming out of Poland in my english-plated van...... think the officer was in shock when i actually spoke to him in proper English. Still made me empty out my van though.... bastardAngry

really sucks for Scuba.... horrible thing to happen
steed 2.0
4/27/2015 1:43pm
mzl wrote:
[img]https://p.vitalmx.com/photos/forums/2015/04/26/89040/s1200_34937.jpg[/img] Not only bikes....from this car the wheels are stolen on saturday from the parking by the circuit.

Not only bikes....from this car the wheels are stolen on saturday from the parking by the circuit.

Post a reply to: Bikes stolen out of Valkenswaard GP paddock

The Latest