Bikes Up, Guns Down - South Florida

1/16/2018 12:52pm
Some of that green netting they use at mx would slow them down, that stuff gets wrapped up in everything
rbspecial138
Fantasy
955th
1/16/2018 1:01pm
so where can we buy all these bikes getting confiscated. sounds like there could be some good deals on some of those new bikes they all seem to have...
Lucifa.
1/16/2018 1:02pm
Wells423 wrote:
Over 80 vehicles confiscated 20 arrests made, few guns taken and 1 or 2 folks died. Great way to represent #mlk Florida! I was reading that...
Over 80 vehicles confiscated 20 arrests made, few guns taken and 1 or 2 folks died. Great way to represent #mlk Florida! I was reading that if you don’t claim your bike within 35 days they will crush it. I guess most folks have insurance but I’d want my bike back. 35 days isn’t very long considering the bikes could be half a nation away from where they were stolen. My vote would be for blasting them with fire hoses. That’d definitely knock most of them down.
enketchum wrote:
should we release dogs on them and send police with batons, as well?

sounds familiar
Yes only after the police have asked them to stop and they don't. Rain a shit show down on them brute fucking force. Don't fuck around. Take back control of these POS good for nothing low lifes.

Time to toughen up the laws around this shit or things will continue to get worse.
Wells423
1/16/2018 1:15pm
Wells423 wrote:
Over 80 vehicles confiscated 20 arrests made, few guns taken and 1 or 2 folks died. Great way to represent #mlk Florida! I was reading that...
Over 80 vehicles confiscated 20 arrests made, few guns taken and 1 or 2 folks died. Great way to represent #mlk Florida! I was reading that if you don’t claim your bike within 35 days they will crush it. I guess most folks have insurance but I’d want my bike back. 35 days isn’t very long considering the bikes could be half a nation away from where they were stolen. My vote would be for blasting them with fire hoses. That’d definitely knock most of them down.
enketchum wrote:

sounds familiar
I didn’t mean for that to come out quite as 60’s as it sounded. You get my drift though. They really do need to figure out a way to stop these guys from riding. If they can stop the major groups of them from riding than the number of bikes being stolen should shrink as well. Really sucks seeing all the ‘17 and ‘18 model bikes on their Instagram accounts just totally trashed. Way more new bikes on the streets than the tracks it seems. Really shitty

The Shop

DEMONDAVE
1/16/2018 1:27pm
Wells423 wrote:
enketchum wrote:

sounds familiar
Wells423 wrote:
I didn’t mean for that to come out quite as 60’s as it sounded. You get my drift though. They really do need to figure out...
I didn’t mean for that to come out quite as 60’s as it sounded. You get my drift though. They really do need to figure out a way to stop these guys from riding. If they can stop the major groups of them from riding than the number of bikes being stolen should shrink as well. Really sucks seeing all the ‘17 and ‘18 model bikes on their Instagram accounts just totally trashed. Way more new bikes on the streets than the tracks it seems. Really shitty
theft is NOT a victim less crime , costs are passed along to the consumer of new goods.
the police need to take what ever action is required to stop this mess , its on TV showing dirt bikes in a less than favorable story so non moto people think all of us are hood rats racing the streets with no gear on stolen bikes.
1/16/2018 1:51pm
Some of that green netting they use at mx would slow them down, that stuff gets wrapped up in everything
NETS! Someone get Matthes on the line stat!
RCB33
Fantasy
118th
1/16/2018 2:14pm
Just a thought: Meek Mill recently was arrested after a video surfaced of him street riding in NY. This was a parole thing. Instead of trying to blow people off bikes with water hoses or nets or whatever (something that seems like it would have alot of liability concerns), why not scan their Instagrams for videos and book them on parole Violations instead? I'm not saying it would eliminate the problem completely as some riders may not be in the system or may simply quit posting stuff but maybe this could cut down on organized rides like this and hopefully bike theft as well.
Wells423
1/16/2018 2:53pm
RCB33 wrote:
Just a thought: Meek Mill recently was arrested after a video surfaced of him street riding in NY. This was a parole thing. Instead of trying...
Just a thought: Meek Mill recently was arrested after a video surfaced of him street riding in NY. This was a parole thing. Instead of trying to blow people off bikes with water hoses or nets or whatever (something that seems like it would have alot of liability concerns), why not scan their Instagrams for videos and book them on parole Violations instead? I'm not saying it would eliminate the problem completely as some riders may not be in the system or may simply quit posting stuff but maybe this could cut down on organized rides like this and hopefully bike theft as well.
I don’t know if LEO’s care. Plenty of ignorant people claim to do stuff on social media it’d be hard to prove as well. Either way it’s getting old in a hurry. Seems like it’s been going on a seven years or more?

Post a reply to: Bikes Up, Guns Down - South Florida

The Latest