Bike for Hire in California?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2018 3:22 PM

I am just reaching out to the vital fam to see if anyone in the vicinity of San Francisco to North of LA has a bike they would be willing to lend out to me for the weekend. We can talk pricing etc, but I was supposed to have a bike for an event (Babes in the Dirt- all women's riding weekend in Leduc) and the ride fell through to get it down there. I am flying into San Francisco in the am. I will be fine without one, as my friend has a bike we can share, but it would be more desirable to have another bike so that we can ride together.

Anyways, just putting feelers out there. OR if someone is headed from Medford to San Francisco tomorrow we can meet you anywhere near there if you have room for one tiny baby KX100 smile

Thanks!

|

Sack up and roll with the boys.

4/26/2018 3:44 PM

I'm a few hours south of SF, but if I had my yz together or the wife's ttr running right, it would have been all yours for the weekend.

They do a lot of those rides about 20 minutes from my house. Hopefully you can get a bike or ride lined up. Have fun!

|

2017 RMZ450
2005 YZ250-sold :,(
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

80% of the time it works every time
IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

4/26/2018 4:47 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I'm a few hours south of SF, but if I had my yz together or the wife's ttr running right, it would have been all yours for the ...more

Awe, thanks man- it always means a lot that anyone would be ok with lending out their bike to me! We are trying out darndest to get a plan together.

|

4/26/2018 4:53 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

I'm a few hours south of SF, but if I had my yz together or the wife's ttr running right, it would have been all yours for the ...more

bronwynrayne wrote:

Awe, thanks man- it always means a lot that anyone would be ok with lending out their bike to me! We are trying out darndest ...more

No problem. Sorry I couldn't help out. I'm sure something will come together though, even if it is last minute. Did you reach you the the people over at Babes Ride Out?

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

IG @2HRacing
Thanks to : Factory Effex, N2Dirt, Acerbis, DT1, Fasthouse, Matix, FMF, ASV, 100% & Mika Metals

4/26/2018 4:59 PM

mattyhamz2 wrote:

bronwynrayne wrote:

Awe, thanks man- it always means a lot that anyone would be ok with lending out their bike to me! We are trying out darndest ...more

mattyhamz2 wrote:

No problem. Sorry I couldn't help out. I'm sure something will come together though, even if it is last minute. Did you reach ...more

They definitely don't have bikes for hire, they recommend a shop in town there but not only are they sold out but their prices are more than I could ever afford. There will be some Huskies there for demo, so I can always jump on one of those (maybe?) and other than that I guess I will just be happy to be on a long weekend in California. AKA I will man the cooler. smile

|

4/26/2018 5:17 PM

Are you just down here for the weekend?

|

2017 RMZ450
1998 YZ250
2005 KX250F

IG @2HRacing

4/26/2018 5:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2018 5:29 PM

Chapperal rents bikes I think.

Have you talked to lamotocrossmotorcycles.com
They are not far from BAbes in the dirt.

|

4/27/2018 12:22 AM

bronwynrayne wrote:

I am just reaching out to the vital fam to see if anyone in the vicinity of San Francisco to North of LA has a bike they would ...more

sending you a DM

|

4/27/2018 12:34 AM

Mx heaven might be able to help you out but Stefan generally has his bikes together at one track at a time, but if the planets align...

|

4/27/2018 5:30 AM

I can't believe it but in six hours I'll be picking up a yz125 in Sacramento that someone from vital has volunteered to me for the weekend. I am so grateful for the moto community... Will post a pic later smile

Thank you to everyone that responded or messaged me!

|

4/27/2018 6:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/27/2018 6:22 PM

Glad to hear it worked out! smile

|

4/30/2018 7:26 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Glad to hear it worked out! smile

I had one hell of a weekend, rode over 60 miles on a bike that this man lent me. I am so grateful and stoked. Holy crap y'all, there was a lot of ladies out ripping. Such a blast. Thank you so much Ted!

Photo

Photo

|

4/30/2018 7:39 PM

Sounds like it was great weekend. Glad you could help! Bike needed some pre-mix run through it. cool Sounds like that happened and then some!

|

4/30/2018 7:42 PM

Ted722 wrote:

Sounds like it was great weekend. Glad you could help! Bike needed some pre-mix run through it. cool Sounds like that happened and ...more

good on you for lending this lady a bike! the mx community is awesome :D

|

5/1/2018 9:02 AM

Seven Deuce Deuce! Good karma...glad you found a ride! And, nice work Ted!

(Seven Deuce Doooooce!)

|